What kind of girls do you like?

Reaction score
I think I like four kinds of girls.

1. The first is the kinky/tough/wild girl. She might have tattoes and resembling Starbuck in Battlestar Galactica in terms of personality. She might do random sh it. It's the mix of tough and sweet and cool that makes the attraction.

2. The other is the shy, kind, pretty girl. But you know she likes you.

3. The really hot/sexy/beautiful girl who is also outgoing and doesn't play hard to get for you. It's like a fresh breeze in the air.

I've been involved with a girl like that. Hottest girl at school. She stayed at my place almost everyday, brought food and cleaned my house. Just hanging out, smoking joints, flirting, and relaxing together.

What more can you want? A girl who is both giving, kind and sweet and ridiculously hot?

4., Vietnamese/Chinese/Japanese girls.

What kind of girls do you like?

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
110-lb., tan, bleach blondes.

120-lb., tan, demure brunettes with big t!ts

130-lb., tan, demure brunettes with big t!ts

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like average looking girls with great personality.. ones that are friendly and always seem to be in good mood.

I also kinda like geeky girls, the ones that try extra hard in school and might not be the prettiest girls.

I have recantly started to talk to asian girls and am starting to like them too..

Mr. England

Don Juan
Reaction score
The non existent girls that have no monthly mood swings :p.

No in all seriousness I like a girl who isn't afraid to show she's interested, she's sexually comfortable but not easy.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#3 I tend to fall for Mormon girls the most. I guess I just like the innocent virgin types. Sorry.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like chicks that are easy to get along with and who don't feel the need to challenge me all of the time.

For some reason I run into a lot of cvnts that are engaging at first but then turn things into a battle of mental oneupsmanship.

I've got no use for that.

Recently I met another one of these and nexted pretty much after a week.

Then I found a chick I had a nice fling with for about three months.

She was in my opinion the perfect kind of girl.

Interested in what I had to say, interesting to talk to, serious but not overly so, no prying nature, no need to play mindgames, loves to have fun but not flighty, well balanced basically. Very respectful girl for the most part.

I feel somewhat saddened I let her get away but I suppose it was for the best.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back, my late teens and early 20's were dominated by Catholic farm girls. They were the only ones I took seriously, anyway.

I don't know what I'm into now. I haven't seen anything in a long time. I see girls I'm attracted to in varying degrees, but it's been awhile since the sun caught on fire.

I picture a tan brunette with big t!ts and a body tight but soft, with a sense of ambition and having been brought up in a sane family.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a band years ago & I really went for scene chicks with multicolored hair, lots of tattoos and piercings. They were pretty awesome b/c they were wild, uninhibited, and had few if any sexual hangups.