Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of girls can I expect to pull at 30+?

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 29. This year I've been focused almost exclusively on work. Haven't been going out much, but definitely building on the success of my company and increasing my income.

Any way, I'm wondering what things are like for some of you guys who are 30+ (let's say 30-35), making a solid income (6 figures+), and have your sh!t together. What age/kind of women are you able to pull and have the option to turn into LTRs?

I'm hoping that as an "older" guy I can still consistently get interest from 21-25yo 8s and 9s, and have their IL high enough for potential LTR. I don't really care about the LTR, I really just want kids sometime before 35, with a woman with good genetics. But the LTR is an unfortunate side effect of that.

Thoughts?

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
I'm 29. This year I've been focused almost exclusively on work. Haven't been going out much, but definitely building on the success of my company and increasing my income.

Any way, I'm wondering what things are like for some of you guys who are 30+ (let's say 30-35), making a solid income (6 figures+), and have your sh!t together. What age/kind of women are you able to pull and have the option to turn into LTRs?

I'm hoping that as an "older" guy I can still consistently get interest from 21-25yo 8s and 9s, and have their IL high enough for potential LTR. I don't really care about the LTR, I really just want kids sometime before 35, with a woman with good genetics. But the LTR is an unfortunate side effect of that.

Thoughts?
I do better with women now in their 20's than I did when I was in my 20's. I find that women in their late 20s and early to mid 30's have serious baggage and have no issue attempting to get you to carry it for them. Many can be very bitter and resentful that they haven't found "mr ideal" who makes 250K a year and they take that anger out on any man entering their lives who they feel doesn't meet this ridiculous expectation. Beware of women looking for an out. Many women in your age range are looking for a well-off guy so they can play housewife and sit around getting fat while you work your a$$ off.

They often have a cookie cutter mentality and will filter men out based on unstated criteria (so you can't maneuver around it).

You'll also encounter a "new" type of woman who is feeling the pressure of her biological clock winding down and she's looking to marry hard and fast. Your her ideal target.

A recent 29 year old woman I was talking with was pissing and moaning about how all her friends are "settling" and her reasoning for not having a mate and kids yet was that she's "selective" and "looking for the right guy" and she'd "happily die single if the right guy never came along." Translation: I'm unrealistically picky, men don't want me because I'm bitter/angry, I'm a princess, I disqualify partners I would be a good fit for, etc. You get my point.

I've enjoyed my 30's immensely to this point. Income is better, stability is better, and I stand out to women far more now than in my 20's. Plus, I give about 1/10th the fvck about things now than I did in my 20's. This alone is a big aphrodisiac. The same rules still apply in your 30's as in your 20's.

30's are great years, enjoy them. Lots of maturity happens and lots of great things as well. The better you are, the more the field opens up to you.

Best of luck.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@49au: when I read your post I thought it is me , I was thinking these days exactly of the way you are thinking( I am 29 too ) .
I want kids too , but most of this year was focus of my new job , it moved me from loser level to good paying handsum man level .
I was woundering too if after a couple of years will still able to get kids from a <25 year beautiful woman .
I am thinking in impregnating a married woman with me in work so I ll be sure at least I have an offspring, but I am still thinking in side effects of this action ( I am almost sure she will not going to tell any one since her husband is good and rich )
good luck my friend and keep posted

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Origin,
"Alas he knew the worst too young...."......Everything you say is spot on,a sad reflection on an age where Money is all,patriotism, Religion,the joy in service,are out the window......Nothing illustrates this more than our Scout movement,first the feminists demanded unisvex scouts ,lately they have removed allegiance to God and our Queen....but there are exceptions to all generalisations,and most Men only want one........

Evan and 49 are different,they appreciate as I do,that the only footprint,the sole tangible evidence of our existence on this planet is in our genes.....If you have lots of siblings then it doesn't matter so much,but if you are a latter day LaMarckian like me,then you believe that genes continually evolve by our life experiences, and so you really should have children...Knowing what I know now I would seriously consider contributing to sperm Banks...That's a far better solution than Cuckolding which could prove both dangerous and ultimately emotionally disturbing....My Dad did..A few generations down the line who cares?

Anyway,concerns about fertility as you age,should be a allayed by reading about Les Colley,a dinki Di Aussy who fathered a child at 92....

Unfortunately the price for marriage is a high one,as we discuss ad nauseum....At least a few months on this site will make you better informed on the gravity of any moves in that direction!

Last edited:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Scaramouche: thanks , but does the sperm banks tell you if someone get pregnant by your sperm ?

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't even FIND available women after 30. I work with horses, and my clients are an indicator of what to expect-- divorced middle-age ladies with teenage girls, and not much in between. Those "in between" have all disappeared into the maw of domesticity.
They finally start coming up single again after the kids are grown and hubbies sent packing.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bluenorther said:
I couldn't even FIND available women after 30. I work with horses, and my clients are an indicator of what to expect-- divorced middle-age ladies with teenage girls, and not much in between. Those "in between" have all disappeared into the maw of domesticity.
They finally start coming up single again after the kids are grown and hubbies sent packing.
I see this as well

I'm 26 and out of the 30 or so hotties hb 9s I knew from college and music only two I think are unmarried...1 is major into heroin and the other travels the world to 'find' herself....

..in my experience the prime meat gets snatched up quick...which isn't to say they won't divorce in 2-5 years but then they won't be prime meat anymore.

girls are a hot commodity among the vast majority of men..so the good ones go fast...in america no worthwhile girl over 25 remains unattached....if you find a hottie over 25 who is single there are problems lurking under the facade.

I look to college girls exclusively..the girls I meet around my age or older out beyond my social circle are uggos or supremely fvcked up.

Thats the astonishing thing beyond just the epidemic of thin girls becoming fatties...the mental problems of these cvnts just explode exponentially.its like all the entitlement and twilight fantasies get unleashed in tirades of anger when these girls are out on the town.. these fatties who look like jabba the hut wonder why tom cruise hasn't married them by now :kick: ....

the girls of my generation are so spoiled and entitled they will be raging monsters when they get over 30....world watch out :eek:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Evan,
"does the sperm banks tell you if someone get pregnant by your sperm ?"......In this country and I think in most Anglo Countries No...but as to the States,Seems like every State has different ideas...So I suggest you ask around,any Gynachologist in your State would know,good luck I think your genes would definitely be worth getting,though I am not volunteering (LOL)

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:

Thoughts?
You can date whatever you want, so long as you keep your sh!t together. I'm about to be 36 and my girlfriend just turned 23 the other day and she's one of the hottest chicks I've ever been with. To give some perspective, she was a child actor and did some runway modeling in her teens. The truth is that a well paid mid 30s guy who stays in shape is like being the big tittied 19 year old blond bombshell. That's the level of natural appeal you'll have. The sad part is that guys don't realize this and settle down too soon in their 20s before they even hit their stride.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Scaramouche: in some how I ll pass my genes to next generation :) there is no doubt with that

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer:

Mostly single mommies who can't spell condom that got knocked up by some beta chump in the club bathroom.

Seriously, I wouldn't worry about it. Just have your own standards and be selective.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
You can date whatever you want, so long as you keep your sh!t together. I'm about to be 36 and my girlfriend just turned 23 the other day and she's one of the hottest chicks I've ever been with. To give some perspective, she was a child actor and did some runway modeling in her teens. The truth is that a well paid mid 30s guy who stays in shape is like being the big tittied 19 year old blond bombshell. That's the level of natural appeal you'll have. The sad part is that guys don't realize this and settle down too soon in their 20s before they even hit their stride.
Absolutely agree with your advice. But as friend on SoSuave, be careful of these types of girls. I'm sure she's dedicated to you and you would never think she'd leave, but as we all know, young HB's like this can cheat and completely turn a page before you can even blink an eye. Only saying this cause I care! Cheers and good luck!