Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what kind of cars?

tWeaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was just wondering what kind of cars all you guys out there drive. I personally drive a 1993 chevy camaro. Give me time and a lil money, and its gonna be crazy fast too. The best part is, i get so many looks in it!!!! good times ;)

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2004 Dodge Viper. Nah not really :(, I drive a 95 Saturn SL2. Hey Lucid where in Nothern VA do you live exactly?

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tWeaK
i was just wondering what kind of cars all you guys out there drive. I personally drive a 1993 chevy camaro. Give me time and a lil money, and its gonna be crazy fast too. The best part is, i get so many looks in it!!!! good times ;)
I drive a pewter 2000 SS Camaro. Its relatively fast (I have the Quarter Mile Performance turbo charger system on it among other things) ;) Now all I need is some traction :D I know all about getting looks. Problem is, I get more looks from dudes than chicks. :( Everytime the blow off valve opens I always see dudes turn their heads to the loud pssshhhhh coming out of a camaro :cool:

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
96 chevy cheyenne 2500

tWeaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: what kind of cars?

Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
I drive a pewter 2000 SS Camaro. Its relatively fast (I have the Quarter Mile Performance turbo charger system on it among other things) ;) Now all I need is some traction :D I know all about getting looks. Problem is, I get more looks from dudes than chicks. :( Everytime the blow off valve opens I always see dudes turn their heads to the loud pssshhhhh coming out of a camaro :cool:
nice. what kind of power does that put out? what about the 1/4 times? i have a 1993 camaro coupe 3.4L, but once i got some money im gonna get a 5.7 and supercharge it(money allowing :) ) the blow off valve psssssshhhhhh sound is quite possibly one of the greatest sounds i have ever heard, so nice

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I actually need to get new dyno numbers. I have done several things since I last dynoed it including an engine rebuild. I dynoed a year ago with worn out piston rings and a bent connecting rod. It put down 450rwhp and 560rwtq. I am thinking now its more like 500 and 600. This is with 7lbs of boost. I will get some 1/4 mile times when I get a new moser 12 bolt rearend and some slicks ( iam sure you know about the weak 10bolt rear end that 6spds are notorious for blowing up with sticky tires). My old college roomate had a 3.4liter. We had soooo much fun in that car. :D Good luck if you get a Z28. If you supercharge it just be ready to spend more money than you plan for. Lots of little things can go wrong or break and it adds up quick. :(

tWeaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I actually need to get new dyno numbers. I have done several things since I last dynoed it including an engine rebuild. I dynoed a year ago with worn out piston rings and a bent connecting rod. It put down 450rwhp and 560rwtq. I am thinking now its more like 500 and 600. This is with 7lbs of boost. I will get some 1/4 mile times when I get a new moser 12 bolt rearend and some slicks ( iam sure you know about the weak 10bolt rear end that 6spds are notorious for blowing up with sticky tires). My old college roomate had a 3.4liter. We had soooo much fun in that car. :D Good luck if you get a Z28. If you supercharge it just be ready to spend more money than you plan for. Lots of little things can go wrong or break and it adds up quick. :(
how much you think it would cost in the end? i was figuring somewhere around 3000 to 3500 for motor, get an auto trans, and then all the other necessary things, then maybe 3000 for a supercharger(havent really checked prices) so im guessing of a grand total somewhere around 7000 to 8000 for whole package, but that is a relativley unresearched guess, i dont plan on looking more until ive saved more bank

the reason i dont jus buy a Z is becuaes i got the car i have now for 2800, and the body is basically in perfect condition, minor scratches, nothin much, but overall, immac

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you planning on supercharging your 3.4? getting a z28 and supercharging it or dropping and LS1 or LT1 engine in your car now and supercharging it. I am confused

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had enough of this site, it aint what it used to be be. its time to grow up.

D'light

Don Juan
Reaction score
1998 white Ford Ranger pickup. its the extended cab version, so it has 5 seats, but still its only a 4 cylindor. slow as crap, but i still love the thing

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently bought a 2003 Chevy Avalanche ... it rides great...

But I stay on my GSXR 1000

tWeaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you planning on supercharging your 3.4? getting a z28 and supercharging it or dropping and LS1 or LT1 engine in your car now and supercharging it. I am confused
lol sorry about the confusion, i want to drop in an LS1, but an LT1 is a little more affordable. Then if possible i want to supercharge it. I absoloutley hate my 3.4, so slow

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
specialized stumpjumper 2001:p

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tWeaK
lol sorry about the confusion, i want to drop in an LS1, but an LT1 is a little more affordable. Then if possible i want to supercharge it. I absoloutley hate my 3.4, so slow
There is alot of work involved in that process from what I hear. There is a local car here was a 2001 V6 firebird. They dropped an LS1 in of course it fit great and everything but they couldnt get it to run right for some reason. With a supercharger you shouldnt have too many problems putting it on an LS1 as long as you go with a well known kit such as ATI or Vortech. There are enough of them on the road that installation and tuning shouldnt be a problem. Are you planning to forge the internals of the LS1 and lower the compression. That is the only thing I would really be concerned about. I know with my turbo LS1 as soon as the turbo was installed and tuned it blew up the engine with only 7lbs of boost.