"What kind of car do you have?"

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome response. You should have asked her what kind of vag she has.

I've been lucky enough to not have dated any hardcore golddiggers. But occasionally, I'll get ones that ask why I don't hold doors for them or pay for dinner. Sh**...how about they hold some doors for me.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
CantTouchMyStyle said:
Just got this sent to me via text.

I immediately had the Swingers scene stuck in my head and laughed my ass off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6upp3wJV9UU

I am supposed to take this girl out tomorrow.. My reply was: "One with a big enough back seat"

gold digger much?
Witticisms like these FTW!

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
But occasionally, I'll get ones that ask why I don't hold doors for them or pay for dinner. Sh**...how about they hold some doors for me.
I wonder, what's wrong with opening the door for a woman? I usually open doors for girls, whether they are just friends or girls I am seeing. It gives me a certain charm which they all appreciate, and it's a gesture that takes zero effort.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
I wonder, what's wrong with opening the door for a woman? I usually open doors for girls, whether they are just friends or girls I am seeing. It gives me a certain charm which they all appreciate, and it's a gesture that takes zero effort.
I hold doors all the time. It's just the request for it that annoys me. As if a girl is owed these courtesies just because she has a vag between her legs.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I hold doors all the time. It's just the request for it that annoys me. As if a girl is owed these courtesies just because she has a vag between her legs.
Aaah, that is true. If girls specifically ask for something like that, I just tell them I don't do tricks on command and refuse to give in. I completely agree with you :>

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going out with this girl later, lmfao. Even after she got super sour.

Should be an interesting one..

Will post the text logs and a small field report later..

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 3 kinds of girls i run from:

1º Attention Wh*res.
2º Golddiggers
3º "Nice Girls"

rick92f

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a woman ask me that a few weeks ago. The funny thing is that ever since I quit drinking, my reactions are so much sharper and smarter.

Without even thinking I replied in the most logical fashion I could given the type of question she asked.

Her: What kind of car do you drive?
Me: That all depends. How much do you weigh?

That took care of the stupid questions from her. :rockon: