Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of BS game is this?!

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I exchanged numbers with an HB8 at the club last weekend. The first impression couldn't have been better. I had set up a date for tonight at another club. She called me today saying she couldn't make it since she had to work for 12 hours tomorrow, but she makes a counter offer to chill with me at her new apartment...
She gave me the address and it was only 25 minutes away from my place. She said we only had about an hour after I get there since she had to take a bus to God knows where. Figured there was plenty of naughty stuff we could do for an hour so I take my bike and head off. When I get to the place, there's no-one there to answer the door except her neighbor. She and her roommates were gone...
So I used her neighbor's phone to leave a message that I got here when I said I would and she owes me an explanation. I'm certain it was the right place because the names on the voicemail message were the same as the names written on the doorbell.

Why on earth would she flake out on a get-together THAT SHE INVITED ME TO!!
Was being eager to spend an hour with her turn her off that much? Crazy...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have just left and erased her phone number. this girl is an inconsiderate ***** who you shouldn't think twice about. NEXT.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
you should have just left and erased her phone number. this girl is an inconsiderate ***** who you shouldn't think twice about. NEXT.
Indeed. Not even my ex-oneitis would pull off a stunt like this, even when we hated each other. Back into the field. . .

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ultimate act of disrespect. Erase her number from your cell or whatever. I suspect that either something came up and she did not have the courtesy of telling you or she was just on an ego trip and never intended to see you in the first place.

Just chalk it up as a life experience and move on.

SIWrx

Don Juan
Reaction score
im going to have to disagree with most of you. She gave you her address, theres a little more respect in that than a phone number. Maybe something came up or she forgot.
Don't just "next" her for the hell of it. Life is too short to waste a good oppourtunity to save a little face. But its also to short to waste time on disrespectful *****es. Give it one more shot, let her make the call though.
In the meantime, go find a few more numbers.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her up in a week. Call her on that bs she did, and say you are giving her the last chance to hang out with a cool guy like you.

good luck,im off to bed

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be curious just to find out what she was smoking beforehand..

you don't know what the reasons are until you talk with her next. find them out and act then.

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this stunt pulled on me before and I'm convinced it's a test.

When I woman calls and cancels your scheduled date and asks you to reschedule something on HER terms, she's seeing if she can make you jump thru hoops like every other sap in her life.

Sadly, you took the bait and went over to her apartment.

You should have said, 'No..maybe another time.' Hung up and maybe called her a week later.

If she doesn't stick to the ORIGINAL date then no date. End of story. Even if you have to sit home alone and stare at the wall, don't give her the satisfaction of caving into her little games.

I agree w/ the previous poster who said you shoudn't have left a message.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wanted to test me, she could have concocted a less disrespectful way to do so. I might have looked overeager, but she revealed herself to be a total b1tch, and probably expects me to come back for more because she thinks I can't do better. I hope the next guy she pulls that crap on goes Cape Fear on her a$$.

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, I think I remember one of your replies to a post where the poster was talking about different patterns and he asked if anyone had ever heard of the 'Elvis' pattern..

..and you replied something like..'Yeah..you flip up your collar, walk up to her and say: 'Do ya! ..Have a boyfriend? '

That was the funniest thing I have read in quite some time..I'm still laughing..

Yeah- this girl obviously gets her ego stroked by manipulating men and trying to make them look like fools.

Someone will put her in her place one day. Next time a woman pulls some stupid stunt by trying to change the date at the last minute, you'll know what to do.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She calls back for a "damage assessment"

Exactly a week has passed and I get this call

Me: Hello?

Her: Spidey? Is that you?
(Spidey was her male roommate in Brooklyn. Probably also her ****buddy while she was there.)

Me: Spidey? Uhh. . .no. Who is this?

Her: Ohhh. . .You sound familiar. WatchMeWalk right?

Me: Yeah. . .what's up?

Her: I've been going through all these unlabeled numbers trying to contact my ex roommate.
(BULL****. She knew I would have probably hung up if she asked for me directly.)

Me: Really?

Her: Do you have it by any chance?
(Translation: Why didn't you leave 50 angry voicemails like I expected you to? You owe me a fix for my drama addiction!)

Me: Uhhh. . .no. I'm afraid I don't.

Her: Oh. Well, so what's up? How have you been?

I ramble a little bit about the Iron Maiden gig I saw last night.

Her: Hey! Are you going out again this weekend?

Me: No. I'm leaving for Israel this Sunday. I'll be gone for 2 weeks.

Her: Oh. Well, could we get togethor when you get back?
(Translation: please please please please please come back to feed my ego some more.)

Me: Uhh. . .I don't know. Maybe.

Her: "I don't know. Maybe."? I guess that means no, right?

Me: heheheh. Nah. . .

Her: ok, well. . .bye.

CLICK

Stupid ****. . .

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
props for that......he he he, she really deserved it, lol