Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of board is this (has become)?

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on this board since 2000. I've always tried giving the best advice possible - in fact I have a couple of posts in the DJ Bible. I'm just wondering what the mindset of the majority of the new guys on here are?

1) Do most of you want girlfriends and are looking for ways to meet the "woman of your dreams"?

or

2) Do most of you want to lay as many women as possible and are looking for ways to meet women quickly and subsequently sleep with them? i.e. Not looking for serious relationships but conquests.

Also:

1) Do you believe that women are equals who should be 50/50 in a relationship? In your current and past relationships the woman usually asserted herself and voiced her opinions (or even argued with you without fear).

2) Do you believe women in a relationship should follow your lead and though you would never dream of hurting her physically, she is still a little afraid of disrespecting you?

Also:

1) Do you believe that asking girls out on dates is the best way to go? For example, you usually meet a girl, pick her up at her house, take her out to dinner and then ask for a second date, etc. (i.e. the old fashioned way of dating).

2) You usually (or would want to) sleep with women while spending little or no money. For example, you meet someone at a party and then take them back to your place. Or you get a girls number and instead of asking her to dinner where you pick her up, you tell her to meet you at a bar where you buy shots instead.

The reason I'm asking this is because I get the impression that I'm on the wrong board. I see guys on here really putting women up on pedestals and that's just not me. I don't find it hard to go up to a woman and talk to her. I rarely spend any money on women before sleeping with them. I will enter relationships only with women who are not party queens and understand that the man should lead in the relationship and that she is the follower.

Let me know what you guys think about these questions because I'd hate to give advice when you guys are actually looking for something completely different.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not offended with being answered with a question, why do you feel like the advise you have to offer must always be in the majority opinion? Are you insecure or something?

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me.. the last thing I've ever been accused of by people who know me is of being insecure. I could care less what people think about me. However, I am curious to see what the majority opinion is around here on the questions asked. Care to offer?

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think one of the main problems (on this board) is that a good portion of us put women up on pedestal. That and they slip back in to their AFC ways easily because, lets face it, this place is sorta like AFC rehab. Having all these guys here with other AFC is sorta like putting a bunch of alcoholics together; results; not good. Unfortunately I don't see any other way to do this though, so I am thankful for this site.

I am happy to see some one with much more experience than I, feeling the same way. I was seriously considering not posting anymore because I felt the voices of reason on this board were getting drown by the sea of AFC.

As for what I am looking for... Thats simple. I am looking for a chick who I wont be wasting time on. Which is why I don't go for easy lays anymore. I have so much sh!t goin on in my life now, I don't have time for some bimbo with nothing to bring to the table. Plus I hate pot/drugs. Its fine if others want to delve in to it, but it ain't for me. So that usually DQ's a girl right off the bat.

Other people on this board seem to just want to get laid constantly, which is ok. I don't personally see a point. I have more important things to do, goals and things to accomplish. If a chick isn't worth sacrificing some of my precious time for, she's done.

The last niche on this board seems to be for AFCs to whine about this or that, I have about 3 posts whining and asking common sense questions. Then something snapped in me after reading all of this stuff, I don't think about being busy or ****y or DJ anymore it just kinda flows out. I love it. So fu(k all those who whine on this board. They will either pull them selves up and start flying or they wont. I hate to use this tired saying, but "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"

Please keep posting! Disregard what people "want" and post what you think they need to hear.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is

people who have the right mindset 5
------- = -----------
AFCs 1000000000

So everybody needs people that know about the game here. People that get it, just move on, forget to send the elevator back down.

So you might just be in right place if you want to help somebody out, we need you boss!

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its scary, but I can almost say I grew up on this board. I joined in high school (98-02) and now i'm about graduate college & I still visit, but rarely post still.

Question 1: Both - I want my girlfriend that will eventually be my wife, but in the meantime, i'm out there gettin the good stuff.

2: I believe the woman should TRY to make it 50/50, and the man should lead somewhere between 60/40 (kinda weak) to 75/25 (relatively strong).

I used to want the woman to lead, but if you let a woman lead, i don't see how you can expect to get the results YOU want to achieve.

3: BOTH!

The "party girls" and girls I meet at parties tend to be short-lived relationships, as our initial meeting and subsequent encounters are based on not much more than physical attraction.

Girls I meet from class, friends of friends (not an initial party meeting), and girls I don't initially percieve as party girls, are the girls i might grace with taking them out on a date.

Girls that can hold thier liquor better than me, AREN'T for me. That one's plain and simple for me.

So now, JP, you can see how I'm the minority in BOTH majorities, the cross-section if you will.

In my MIND, thats the ultimate DJ. The one with the discipline and control to have as many girls as he wants, or the exact girl he wants.

There's more to it than that, but thats me in a nutshell

NewDestiny47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly I think even everyone that wrote that DJ bible is putting women up on a pedestal...

why are we here? why was that bible written? To get women! We have a whole freakin website designed to help people attract women... to feed our obsession with women. We are here posting everyday and dedicating hours and hours of our life to what... improve ourselves as people? Get real, we want women! The goal is still the same as when we got here, only our approach is different.

You wanna know who, IMO, a true Don Juan is?
My dad... he's married to a woman with no looks and could care less. His concern? spending time with me, his son... we go to car shows and concerts together every now and then and he has the time of his life.
Im there all dressed up to impress the women, he's there wearing his clothes from wal-mart and could care less what anybody thinks, what's "cool or hip" or whatever. He is happy all the time, he doesn't give a sh*t about anything.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPFromTally said:
I've been on this board since 2000. I've always tried giving the best advice possible - in fact I have a couple of posts in the DJ Bible. I'm just wondering what the mindset of the majority of the new guys on here are?

1) Do most of you want girlfriends and are looking for ways to meet the "woman of your dreams"? i want a girl who i want, a girl who i desire but im not looking for her, i let her come to me. i rather improve the areas in my life rather than lookin for this "girl"

or

2) Do most of you want to lay as many women as possible and are looking for ways to meet women quickly and subsequently sleep with them? i.e. Not looking for serious relationships but conquests. im looking for relationships with girls who are steady enough to be put on a plate, so i can learn from them, im more interested in LTRs than one night stands

Also:

1) Do you believe that women are equals who should be 50/50 in a relationship? In your current and past relationships the woman usually asserted herself and voiced her opinions (or even argued with you without fear).yes i do, relationships are ment to be 50/50 you cant boss her around and at the same time u cant take ANY sh1t from her, we are men that stand strong. but they are also our girls who are behind us and supporting us.

2) Do you believe women in a relationship should follow your lead and though you would never dream of hurting her physically, she is still a little afraid of disrespecting you?damn right, because women arent smart enough to lead, they maybe smart in other things but when it comes to decsions. the men should make opinions BASED on both of the persons ideas, so the girl could contribe to the final outcome. theres NO need to ever hurt anyone physically other than them sleeping with your sister but in a relationship. your an incesure bastard if you touch your girl. she should be afraid of disrespecting us, because real men dont take sh1t, we will leave,

Also:

1) Do you believe that asking girls out on dates is the best way to go? For example, you usually meet a girl, pick her up at her house, take her out to dinner and then ask for a second date, etc. (i.e. the old fashioned way of dating).i dont really ask i just call it, if i meet a girl and created some rapport, and im liking her, dont care if shes liking me but if im liking her, i call for the date. i ask what shes doing on that day and if shes nothing, i tell her to come with me to action place where i can have a chance to increase her interest level. i dont like chasing girls, i rather it be 50/50 but only way to find out if shes true is call for the first few dates and if she gives me good behaviour, i let her choose maybe the 4th date.. i cant stand girls who try to make guys look like chumps. make guys follow the girl everything, take advatage of rides.. i just drop the girl right dead, cut her off.

2) You usually (or would want to) sleep with women while spending little or no money. For example, you meet someone at a party and then take them back to your place. Or you get a girls number and instead of asking her to dinner where you pick her up, you tell her to meet you at a bar where you buy shots instead.dunno what u mean

The reason I'm asking this is because I get the impression that I'm on the wrong board. I see guys on here really putting women up on pedestals and that's just not me. I don't find it hard to go up to a woman and talk to her. I rarely spend any money on women before sleeping with them. I will enter relationships only with women who are not party queens and understand that the man should lead in the relationship and that she is the follower.

Let me know what you guys think about these questions because I'd hate to give advice when you guys are actually looking for something completely different.
everyone has different tastes but you have ot remeber man, you werent born like that. some ppl need to develop that mindset. i know because i was there, my first post was how to get back with my AW girlfriend, can u believe that? haha. we learn from our mistakes. but theres alot of new guys commin here looking for help, but sometimes these guys are selfish, they ingore the dj bible and just ask for help everytime they need it. they refuse to disciple themselves, they want us to tell them what to do so they can improve rather them improving themselves..
its all about how bad you bad it want.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NewDestiny47 said:
Frankly I think even everyone that wrote that DJ bible is putting women up on a pedestal...

why are we here? why was that bible written? To get women! We have a whole freakin website designed to help people attract women... to feed our obsession with women. We are here posting everyday and dedicating hours and hours of our life to what... improve ourselves as people? Get real, we want women! The goal is still the same as when we got here, only our approach is different.

You wanna know who, IMO, a true Don Juan is?
My dad... he's married to a woman with no looks and could care less. His concern? spending time with me, his son... we go to car shows and concerts together every now and then and he has the time of his life.
Im there all dressed up to impress the women, he's there wearing his clothes from wal-mart and could care less what anybody thinks, what's "cool or hip" or whatever. He is happy all the time, he doesn't give a sh*t about anything.
Ooooo sorry wrong answer.

I believe that the bible is to change your mentality. YOU DONT NEED A WOMAN TO COMPLETE YOU. You get (and keep) women by being a real man. Before you go "omfg fortunate, you mean be a chump" nah my definition of a real man is simple.

Stand up for yourself.
Don't go out of your way to get all pissy and offended. But if something isn't right, speak your mind. Passive aggressive people often have problems expressing anger.

Knows when to keep yo trap shut. Don't talk sh!t, don't brag, don't flex nuts.
You don't have to compete with people who are layin it down. When a chick tells you about all the accomplishments she's got or some chump is tryin to one up you. WHO FU9KIN CARES?

Respect yo self.
If you don't, no one else will.

Help others.
A real man leads, helps others when he can. I help my fellow humans, even the ones who practically spit in my face.

I realize there is more to being a real man, but I don't think going in to each and every minute detail would help. Basically, real men weren't worried about some chick liking them. They were too busy figuring out ways to change the world for the better. That's what the bible taught me.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys on here seem to be having way too much oneitis. I thoght this site was learning ways to picking up and hooking up with women. Not obssesing over how you can get and keep a girlfriend happy. I'm sure there's a lot of other Oprah sponsored sites for that.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this board has become a "relationship site." When you have guys constantly asking who to take the next man's girlfriend and who dude asking what to get engraved on an iPod, something is seriously wrong.

The biggest problem is that most of the people on this board haven't read the Bible. If they did, they wouldn't be asking the questions they ask. Too many guys on this board expect over night success and they're not willing to put in the work.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want it (sex) to be easy. I want it to be a choice as simple as whether I'll go tot he movies that night. I'd actually prefer a long-term relationship with a woman who has a high-libido. The main thing is, you have to go through several women to find them naturally.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm like quite a lot of guys on this site. I wouldn't mind something serious but I'm not actively looking for it. My usual routine would be to go on "dates". A date for me usually consists of going to a bar with me and the girl both paying for drinks so I'm not acting like a chump.

I guess at some point, I'm going to develop a longer term relationship with one of these girls but I'm not too pushed at the moment. If I'm on a night out with friends I usually look for action that night.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPFromTally said:

I totally agree about most of the posters here putting women on pedestals.

I wish I had a board like this to learn from when I was in my early 20s. But I didn't, so I had to learn all the really hard AFC lessons on my own.

I firmly believe the woman has to enter the man's world, not the other way around. She adapts to your frame. You do not adapt to hers.

I believe for a relationship to be successful, the man has to be the leader. I've tried it both ways and the man as the leader is the only way for me. I will choose to be alone before I will have another woman running my life.

I believe young men should focus on self-improvement and the building of their "world" before attempting any serious relationship with a woman.

Personally, I have little desire to bed a bunch of women. I'm a LTR type of guy, which is why I recently got married for the second time.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Mindset is up and down...Depends on whats happenning to me externally but Im working on changing it

1) Im looking for a combination of the two. I want to find special girls but I will fvck the regular ones too

2) I got nothing against 50/50 relationships but it usually turns out that the girl does not want equality, they still yearn for someone to lead the way.

1) Nope I dont try and court women but Im considering it. I havent been trying to seduce women as much as I have been trying to do the steps to get her in bed. Thats the general consensus of the board in my opinion.

2) Yep, I dont spend money on girls or buy drinks. I think I can (or should) be perhpas a little more lenient in that department cuz it comes off as stingy or stubborn

I have read some of your stuff and like what you post. Keep posting regardless of what people do or say because there are plenty of lurkers who take advice and use it and plenty of negative posters who arent trying at all. Also you should check out the Mature Man section, they are more in tune with trying to get results and discussing pertinent issues. The main difference with the board is not the mindset I think, i think it is just that the people who need the most help post the most and the ones making progress never post a lot so the board seems to be on the decline but in fact it is just lopsided...

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the impression that I'm on the wrong board.
There's really nothing wrong with this board but Demographics. Most posters here cannot buy a girl a few shots and take her back to his place, because most posters here are in High School, having their 1st crushes. Did you post here when you were that young? If this place existed when I was that age, they would have called me a troll for sure.

Back in 2000, I think most of the posters were older, and English was their 1st language. That's just not the case anymore.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People should do whatever makes them happy.

For a while for me that mean banging alot of girls.

Right now a serious relationship with a girl that does alot for me and is beautiful is great for me.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been around this site since the good old days except most of my user names i forgot because i got a new computer or girlfriends. this site still rocks if you know what is good advice and crap. i don't go to the tips section anymore because the best material is in the bible or experience.

sure back in the past it seemed like every week there was this one tip that was golden and this place was really special. but thats no reason to frown on some of the up and comers who have no clue how women tick. we all came here looking for advice and if you actually left this place and went into the world and applied this stuff. magic happened.

even though i've been with the same woman for 5 years, it's nice to kick myself in the butt sometimes when i feel like turning puss and returning to this site is awesome. heck half the stuff i read is the anything else section.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
depends whether u r a PUA or a DJ,every1 has a different mindset, u cant generalise every1.