Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your weight/bench?

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

225 BW, my best bench is 190 lbs. Crappy, but I almost never work on benching.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i weight about 75kg and my 1RM is maybe a little above 85kg.

i'm 16 years old.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I weight around 230. I've been doing circut training and cardio for awhile now to lose weight. I just started doing regular workout to build muscle.

I've only been working out normal for 3 weeks now. I can rep 225 9 times. I haven't maxed out yet.

Can't wait to see how much I can do at the end of the summer.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6ft
175lbs

bench 250lbs
flat row dumbells 80lbs (x2)
pullups body weight +65= 240
barbell squat 395lbs
deadlift 250lbs
calf raises 1200lbs
barbell curl 90lbs
reverse curls 55lbs
frech press 105lbs
military press 115lbs
shoulder press (2 55lbs dumbells)
barbell shrugs 340 lbs

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I weigh 235-240 and my highest bench is 200 lbs at 3 reps. So my max is probably around 225 maybe.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
Bullsheet!

If your squat if legit, you should be able to deadlift alot more than 250 lbs.
yes but i do high reps for deadlift b/c i am tryin to strengthin my lower back b/c it is proportionally weaker

if i wanted to max it i am sure i could do double the weight

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
yes but i do high reps for deadlift b/c i am tryin to strengthin my lower back b/c it is proportionally weaker

if i wanted to max it i am sure i could do double the weight
Not that it matters but i'm sure you couldn't. Not yet anyway.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
Not that it matters but i'm sure you couldn't. Not yet anyway.
yea i could but then my lower back would be in a lot of pain to squeeze out 1 rep...not that it matters

Amorican23

Don Juan
Reaction score
my bench really isn't all that impressive, i have trained with several guys around my size who put me to shame. i'm 5'8", 165, and have been powerlifting for about 5 years. i also squat in the mid 400's and clean in the mid 200's (haven't maxed recently so not sure exactly where i am right now). if you want your lifts to go up quit doing curls and flyes and other pointless movements that do nothing but waste your time, forget the garbage you read in muscle and fiction, and train ****ing hard. read a lot and check out some of the Westside Barbell methods, because they work.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amorican23
my bench really isn't all that impressive, i have trained with several guys around my size who put me to shame. i'm 5'8", 165, and have been powerlifting for about 5 years. i also squat in the mid 400's and clean in the mid 200's (haven't maxed recently so not sure exactly where i am right now). if you want your lifts to go up quit doing curls and flyes and other pointless movements that do nothing but waste your time, forget the garbage you read in muscle and fiction, and train ****ing hard. read a lot and check out some of the Westside Barbell methods, because they work.
you said it brotha.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amorican23
Amen to that! Curls aren't even the best bicep workout - I find chins and pullups to be much better, especially chins.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 16, 6-4 and weigh 179.

My best bench press is 265, I repped 185 thirteen times at a scout workout thing. My max squat is about 245, My max dead lift is 380. Clean at about 205. My Incline Max was about 185. I hardly ever do Incline and have been lax on Bench and just any weight workout lately I've been doing alot of camps and stuff.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 146 lbs and my maximum bench is 145 lb. Squat maximum is around 200 lbs.

For some reason, I can't bench over my weight. Need to work harder.

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I weight 170 and my max is 200 but it's only been a couple months, so I'm sure it'll be improving soon. Uhh... is 1RM stand for max, or what? (no flames! :p) Remember, I'm still a bit newbish at weight lifting

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shiiiiit, I'm the smallest over here ...

I'm 135lbs (5'10")

I DB 65 in each arms 9 times.

sooo...

that's 130 9X ... What's my 1RM???

I know on the bench I'd do more if it wasn't for DB though.
:(