Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your idea of an HB?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering... When I think of my 'game' and improving it, I really just think of HB's (8 or higher). Whenever I manage to pick up a HB6 or HB7, I don't really feel like it's an achievement or something to be proud of. I actually know that I can pick a lot of those up, I don't get nervous around them and don't have to make a real effort, they don't require 'skill'.

So I was thinking: Suppose the girls I consider a 6 or 7, are an 8 or 9 in the eyes of most other guys (I know from friends that my standard is pretty high when it comes to looks), that would mean that when I pick them up (which doesn't feel like an achievement to me), most other guys would think of that as an achievement. Maybe my game is much better than I think it is, lol.

Here's my question: Would you guys show me some pics of girls you've picked up in recent years, that you feel kinda 'proud' of? Or even just girls you're trying to pick up now (but didn't have the balls to approach yet, haha), that you feel would be an achievement if you pull it off.

I'll be back later to show some pics of my own :up:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly think looks matter lot. When I think of the women I really enjoyed being with, they are all quite attractive. However, there is another element, too. They were fun to be with and were not boring people.

Fun + Hot = Good Time

How hot is hot enough? I guess that depends on the person. Either she's hot enough or she's not, and only you can know that.

Posting pics of exes or current girls here is probably not such a good idea.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
I was just wondering... When I think of my 'game' and improving it, I really just think of HB's (8 or higher). Whenever I manage to pick up a HB6 or HB7, I don't really feel like it's an achievement or something to be proud of. I actually know that I can pick a lot of those up, I don't get nervous around them and don't have to make a real effort, they don't require 'skill'.

So I was thinking: Suppose the girls I consider a 6 or 7, are an 8 or 9 in the eyes of most other guys (I know from friends that my standard is pretty high when it comes to looks), that would mean that when I pick them up (which doesn't feel like an achievement to me), most other guys would think of that as an achievement. Maybe my game is much better than I think it is, lol.
Just keep improving your game and keep getting girls that are better, in YOUR eyes.

Why do you care what other guys think about the girls you get? That is very girly. The goal is not to have *better* game than other guys, the goal is just to be happy. Your competition is yourself.

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:

Here's my question: Would you guys show me some pics of girls you've picked up in recent years, that you feel kinda 'proud' of? Or even just girls you're trying to pick up now (but didn't have the balls to approach yet, haha), that you feel would be an achievement if you pull it off.

I'll be back later to show some pics of my own :up:
Anyone I would smash and actually tell my friends about is an HB

DoItAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had several chances to lose the V card with women that weren't only not "hot" to the majority, but did little to nothing for me physically. I refuse to go that route for several reasons...first, the lack of attraction...second, the lack of accomplishment (not so much getting a HB, but getting a girl I want and I find attractive.) I have weird taste, but I never like women that would be 3/4 to the majority (butt ugly women, chubby women and the like.)

My dream women are Gillian Anderson (Scully from X-Files), Jane Leeves (Daphne from Frasier) and Peri Gilpin (Roz from Frasier)...I've heard each of them been called, hot, beautiful, cute, average, and even ugly by some people. To me, it doesn't matter.

That being said, I usually don't like the magazine/playboy type of women. Just not my look anyway, and the attitude that comes with it makes it worse.

I like women with nice, friendly faces, and nice bodies. I don't like the whole snobby/hot look.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, here's some examples :D. Note that I'm only rating them by their faces, leaving their body out of the equation. By the way, no girl is an HB10, coz that would sorta mean 'most beautiful in the world'.

The first one is a true HB9 to me, it doesn't get much better than this. This is what I'm becoming a DJ for, haha: http://yfrog.com/eu1055035041572nf1j

This one is an HB8 or 8.5 to me: http://yfrog.com/jo10054699225eqox2j

This one is also an HB8 or HB8.5 too, she's handsome but also sexy: http://yfrog.com/1210271092865qcm1j

This one is also an HB8 or 8.5 to me, she has something b!tchy about her but still quite goodlooking and sexy: http://yfrog.com/7f10325682035c7la2j

So that's the type of girls I really aim for. For this type of girl, I really need to make an effort: I look pretty good but not enough to create attraction with these, I really need to have game to pick one of these up.

And then there are the average girls, who often feel attracted to me without me having to focus on my game. Girls like this:

An HB7, her face looks kinda stupid but she's not ugly. If she has a nice body, I'd fvck her but I wouldn't feel like I've accomplished anything. http://yfrog.com/ed9132814665tmf4j

Another HB7. Not ugly at all but she just looks....meh. I'd turn her down if she came onto me. http://yfrog.com/i38072769735r4h6j

Oh and here's a pic of my BPD ex. She was a real monster, but looks can be deceiving lol: http://yfrog.com/9dbeeeej

DoItAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only fvckable and unfvckable when it comes to pure attraction. Now what you choose because of what you want others to think and to represent yourself is a different matter. I know there have been women who were less than acceptably attractive that I found myself having a thing for, but I wouldn't take them home to meet my mama or around my friends. Fvckable and presentable are two different things.

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya see? beauty is in th eyes of the beholder.... YOU. go for what you like....me and my buds always differ on hotness, go for what you like

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior got it.

There's either attraction or there isn't.

Me and my buddies also take it one step further. (Although it started out kinda as a joke, but it's so true.)

1.) Yes, I would absolutely fvck her.
2.) I would fvck her, but I would keep it on DL.
3.) I would have to be extremely wasted.
4.) No.
5.) FVCK NO!

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of you misunderstand my meaning. I'm not considering to change my standard or asking for you guys to validate my standard or....whatever!. I'm not looking for advice of any sort, I'm just wondering what you guys go after and am curious to see what girls you would consider an 'achievement' for yourself in case you succeed at picking them up.

In short: More pics, less advice, please :up: