Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is your definition of an AFC?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys always write about how everyone you know married is an AFC?

isnt an AFC needy, clingy, low self esteem, validates himself by what the women of his desires wants?

it seems everyone on this board..calls me a girly man and afc because I love and respect my women.

it seems since I open up to her about my feelings I am an afc? why? that makes no sense..and is pure shyt.

it also seems if I repsect her as in show up when I say I will, do waht I say I will, call her when I say i will, show her that I care for her....I have one i tis?

again I think thats crazy and bs.

becaue ive cried in front of my gf..they also said she would leave me...because of this..im a very passionate person...I was talkign about something that gets me..and i got chocked up..so I was told by the SS elite that was it and she would leave my girly ass...yet after that it seemed she cared for me more than ever.

as ive always said to me a DJ is someone who stands up for what they believe in, live there life the way they want proud and confident. and always holds them self with high repsect and the people and around them with high respect.

I live that way..and it works..it works very very well

I should prolly add that I am a very very funny person. with lots of natural jokes..prolly got this from always being shorter than other guys(5'6") and wanted to stand out growing up. anyways, 50 percent of the time..im joking around with her....or making fun of her, i guesss not mentioning that part of it makes it seem im calling her beautiful all day which is not the case.

she tells me that she loves talking to me when im dead tired because im the sweetest then.

so yea i throw in a good mix of being a good guy and being a "little shyt"

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt an AFC needy, clingy, low self esteem, validates himself by what the women of his desires wants?

yes...

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you've been with a girl for 6 months and you got her pregnant?

sorry dude, thats AFC.

why? because you're not out of the honeymoon phase yet, and you're about to have a kid already.

no smart MAN would put himself into that situation.

oh yeah, i forgot. your woman is SOOOO SPECIAL!

sorry that doesn't work either unless you've been through at least 3-5 years with her.

guess im just being negative :crackup:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you've been with a girl for 6 months and you got her pregnant?

sorry dude, thats AFC.

why? because you're not out of the honeymoon phase yet, and you're about to have a kid already.

no smart MAN would put himself into that situation.

oh yeah, i forgot. your woman is SOOOO SPECIAL!

sorry that doesn't work either unless you've been through at least 3-5 years with her.

guess im just being negative

no you are just an idiot.

you are an idiot because you assume everyone situation is the same as someone elses situation.

probably because you have little real life expiernce.

and about having a kid..Im guessing your a virgin right?

wow you can be all high and mighty because it didnt happen to you.

if anyone is an AFC it would be you or the people who try to make themselves feel better by trying to make me look bad...because im passionate about the things I care about.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why did this get moved here???

I didnt write this post for the KBJ's, frauds and internet thugs to come boast about there great madeup lives.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're having sex, there's always the chance of getting her pregnant. You're ALL morons.

lol, I honesty dont care..I realize this....if u go into sex and dont realize the possible outcome then oh well.

I knew this was gonna happen one day

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just because he got her pregnat doesn't mean he is an AFC, that's a silly statement...

Might have been in the heat of the moment and she said "take it off" (you know what I am talking bout) " I want to feel you... just like 1 time" and you do it and the next thing you know, you are convincing yourself "well, I can always just pull out, oh and we can get the morning after pill, so we will be good, but just this one time"
Then BAM!

I'm pregant... and I don't believe in abortion (then why would you tell me that you want to have sex without a condom, dumb *****.. women don't seem to understand that we are under the assumption that if you have sex without a condom, you are willing to get an abortion... Id on't know too many guys here that would knowlingy have sex with a girl that is against abortion without a condom)

I almost got my last GF pregnant... it's 100% my fault, she lied and told me she was still taking her BC pills and she wasn't.. we didn't condoms for like the entire time we were together. And she missed a period and almost missed 2.. I just knew she was pregnant.

Honestly, if she would have had my child, it wouldn't have been the end of the world.. would have been a beautitul child, but I am glad she isn't my baby's mom, because I dont want to have to deal with HER for the rest of my life.

I've cried in front of my GF... not often, I've only cried like 3 times since I was a teenager... It wasn't something she did, it was something oging on personal in my life... Honestly, she was amazed to see me get that emotional about anything (had to do with my mom) and it actually did some good.. I didn't plan it or anything but hey.

I mean, we are People.. men cry. To say that they don't is just as silly as saying "I don't jack off" .. I actually don't anymore, but you get the point.

Men aren't as emotional as women (hopefully) but they are still emotional at times.

Now it's a difference in crying because a certain event happened or something dramatic happened, ,then crying because "I love you, I dont want you to leave me, If you leave me I will kill myself". that's being a wuss.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An afc, is
-a single guy,
-that isnt dating anyone,
-that DOESNT WANT TO BE SINGLE,
-that has problems picking up women.
-nothing is solid is stopping him from doing so
ie. prison, militairy, a hurricane (over his house).

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo frivolousz21, don't worry as long as your feel good about what your doings its ok. All this stuff on here is contraversal.

If being nice sometimes works then roll with it. Everyone has they're own style.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo frivolousz21, don't worry as long as your feel good about what your doings its ok. All this stuff on here is contraversal.
thanks..I know that..but I also know doing what Im doing here...in many ways is helping people...even if they dont see it yet or ever know it

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by BLUEox117
An afc, is
-a single guy,
-that isnt dating anyone,
-that DOESNT WANT TO BE SINGLE,
-that has problems picking up women.
-nothing is solid is stopping him from doing so
ie. prison, militairy, a hurricane (over his house).

There's no need for any more replies to this thread. THAT WAS THE ANSWER

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC = Average Frustrated Chump

Remember, the A in "AFC" stands for "Average" - the average guy has some luck with women. The average guy may even have a LTR by his early 20's, and many average guys get married by their mid 20's.

To the average frustrated chump, the process of attraction is a complete mystery. He doesn't know what made the women who have liked him actually like him, but he's gotten lucky from time to time and had girls fall for him. There have been quite a few times, however, when he liked a certain girl but had no idea what he could do to make her like him. This is where the frustration comes in. To him, extremely beautiful girls are "out of his league", as they never seem to notice him the way more plain girls do. He is a chump when he starts to get desperate to learn how to attract girls, and starts believing the myth that showering a girl in flowers and gifts will attract her.

The AFC is any guy who does not understand what attracts girls, and because of this he gets only what comes his way. He may be rich, with a good career, and able to attract golddiggers but still be an AFC.

And the 20-something virgins, sorry to say, are not average. There's nothing wrong with that. They've just got a lot more to learn than the average guy.

BrotherAP

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An AFC does not have to be single - many guys who know nothing about what really attracts women manage to do it anyway from time to time, and end up with girlfriends and, eventually, wives.

BrotherAP