Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your deepest fear?

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
A paraphrased quote from Coach Carter, a very fine movie:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure."

Budding DJs, let us free ourselves from the bondage that is our own mind.

What?

The bondage of being small to feed the security of the people around us. The ever revolving door of self defeating attitudes that have plagued our complicated little souls for so long. What if I lose?, what if I come up short?, He always gets the best women.

Chances are only useful for historians. In your world of wether or not you achieve your goals, chances mean absolutely nothing. There was a chance Bill Gates would end up a homeless loser after he dropped out of college to create the world's leading software company, Microsoft.

There was a chance Miles Davis would end up a nobody in the music world because he played jazz. Even before he turned to Fusion music, he was rich and drove a Ferrari and dated a world class dancer that performed on Broadway.

For once and for all, let us no longer be intimidated by success!

After all, what's the best that could happen?

Last edited:

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Styles
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure."
Deep ... and true.

What happened to us that makes us fear so wrongly?

How can we destroy this fear?

Last edited:

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I don't know about you guys, but my biggest fear is definetly being a social outcast. Like, everyone who I've ever been friends with doesn't actually like me, and talking about me behind my back. I know this is not the case, but its just always been something i'm afraid of.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebRambo
well, I don't know about you guys, but my biggest fear is definetly being a social outcast. Like, everyone who I've ever been friends with doesn't actually like me, and talking about me behind my back. I know this is not the case, but its just always been something i'm afraid of.
i definitely agree

Ironager

Don Juan
Reaction score
My deepest fear is that I won't be able to live my life by my own standards, but by someone elses. This is something I am working on everyday and I will keep working on it for the rest of my life. Maybe someday I will reach that level where I truly am my own man.....

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting naked in front of a girl. Sad but true

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maybnoob
i would go as far to say that most guys on this board have said fear.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I fear germs and sickness and disease.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting 50 and wondering what the f*ck happened.

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently, I second that.

2 more months of dieting left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They call it the "Quarter Life Crisis".

It's the same thing as the midlife crisis, except it happens to twenty-somethings, but only those of the younger generations.

Last edited:

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, theres more years preceding the age 50... at least at 30 I have an extra 20 years to fix things up :p

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
know its kinda stupid but the one thing that I fear the most is being burn alive.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
What causes that fear is an introspection that would do you quite well...

Remember, you could be that guy wearin her back out

she could be that girl givin that :eek:

I was just like that, but then I seriously sat down and weighed the pros and cons...

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Visceral
Deep ... and true.

What happened to us that makes us fear so wrongly?

How can we destroy this fear?

The only person qualified to answer that question is ourselves.

We often(I know I do) see fear as excuses. A way out. Cushion.

But by being afraid, we are choosing bondage. We are choosing slavery and ultimately prolonging some long overdue success...

Fufilling the human potential, in any small degree, is MUCH more powerful than fear. It's like the basketball player that can't score a basket for anything because he is afraid he'll shoot an airball. Eventually with some advice and small steps he learns that he always had it in him to score.

He just needed to decide to.

Good luck

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score

i think that this quote is not accurate. Who fears the fact that they are more than what they choose to be????

I fear not making enough money and never finding someone special.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY

i think that this quote is not accurate. Who fears the fact that they are more than what they choose to be????

I fear not making enough money and never finding someone special.

Although the quote may not apply to everything all the time, I think it does have a very deep resonance to it. Think of school. Your final exam is a month away and you know that if you start studying now on a regular basis you'll do awesome, but instead you might just hold it off and cram all-nighters. I think on a sub-conscious level we are in awe of our own potential.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I fear bieng alone for a long time or Women hating me...I am so sick of game players and girls that aren't honest...why cannot they just be ****ing straight, do they think guys are made of steel and that we don't think about ****?.