Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your counter arguments to ...

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminist/m ???

i most say, we often have this discussion at home (mother, sisters and i)
they are way too much feminist, and every time my mom bring at home her friends, they always talk about how to manipulate men, how men can be their slaves.
she even said one time to my sister, 'i'll teach you how to control your husband, when you'll get married.'

i must say it's often driving me crazy and i often answer to them how they are saying BS and how i hate women like that because feminism is a big BS.

but honsetly i have no real argument besides saying: 'if today, men are not men anymore it's because of you making them being pussies. and after that you saying that men don't do anything to make you feel like a woman.'

that's always the same argument i giving them with variants.

how can i just make them shut their mouth about that ? how to prove to a woman, she's wrong to support feminism ???

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice, but i dont feel good about it when they talk and i'm around.

i take it personnaly !

they can talk as long as they want about that when i'm not around but when i'm here it's disrespectful.

imagine (no racism) that you're black, and someone talking dirty about black people near you, how will you react to that ?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain to them that feminism was funded by the Rockefellers who wanted to destabilize the family unit by causing men and women to compete for the same jobs and indoctrinate the children from an early age.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am black, actually. And yeah, I'd get pissed. But often it just won't be worth the confrontation - I can't always enlighten people - I have other things to do! So I have to let them live in their ignorance. :rolleyes:

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't nag or challenge a man who is alpha. Be the best at what you do, beat all the other fellas, and you'll be alpha, and thence immune to their BS.

Women only manipulate men if they're permitted to do so. You permit a woman to manipulate you by being weak and taking their S**t.

Also, my friend says this all the time: "The War is over, and the Feminists won."

LOL

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've countered it by becoming a masculist and calling women out in real life on being horrible sexists against men

So if I hear a woman say something like "If he did that to me, I'd SMACK him!" I act all shocked and tell her that I had no idea she advocated domestic violence and that our society considers violence to be wrong.

It's hilarious to watch them fall all over themselves backtracking.

Feminism was necessary and important at one time.

My beef with it is that women reached equality in the US many years ago and instead of disbanding the organizations, they have kept right on pushing.

The National Organization of Women still exists despite almost no incidence of sexism against women in the US today.

On the flipside, men don't have an equivalent organization despite the rampant sexism against men that is present in our society today.

These women didn't choose their feminist beliefs. They have been indoctrinated with them, and 99% of these women are unwilling to consider the possibility that their beliefs might not be consistent with reality.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is all this crap I'm hearing about avoiding the situation and is better not to argue? BS!!!!

A true man stands up for his ideals and defends them. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! If there's a b@tch yapping her gums I will NOT definitively NOT walk away from her. Put her on her place and stop emasculating yourself. Nobody is going to walk over me!!!

Be a man and stand up for what you believe. NO wusses and manginas allowed. Believe me... in the long wrong... its what turns them on despite how much they deny it.

Want a golden example? Look at this pro in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXXwcvojbJc&feature=channel_video_title

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that concerns me about Rogan (referring to Leopold's clip above) is that he tends to lose his cool and invest emotionally. Works for him, I guess.

OP, you might want to look up the Happy Misogynist on YouTube. They will arm you with plenty of firepower.

Lately I've been messing with self-proclaimed feminists by saying to people nearby, "You know, I have yet to meet a feminist who is not clinically depressed. I mean literally, every single one I've met has had deep depression issues. They seem so sad."

Then I turn to the feminist and mess with her, saying stuff like, "It's hard to believe you're so troubled, but actually I can see it in you now. Whay are you so dissatisfied with life?"

That, my friends, opens up a whole new world of fun. Watching these dummies squirm under an Atom Smasher barrage is priceless.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
The only thing that concerns me about Rogan (referring to Leopold's clip above) is that he tends to lose his cool and invest emotionally. Works for him, I guess.
yeah i saw that, i thought, is not really cool to lose his cool, and push that woman.

but yeah i like how he speaks his mind !

thx guys for answers i'll keep that in mind :)

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They can think what they like, we all have our own opinions, beliefs and conceptions. Anybody can have any opinion in this life. However, you misrepresent feminism as man-hating.

Accept your mom and sister for what they think/believe.

Leeds_Lad_Dom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally say something along the lines of 'aww isn't that cute' in a sarcastic tone. Tends to rile them up which is always good fun

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
i actually was looking for her on youtube, she have great videos.

ilikecharlene: i got your point and it's something i apply everyday in my life
the thing i can't stand is that every feminist dont even respect man, and when i'm around they talk their sh!t, as i said, they talk dirty in front of a man, not respectful (not only my mom or sister but actually some chicks i met, in my life.

Leeds_Lad_Dom: that's what i'm doing when a sh!t test comes up, but you cant do that all the conversation about feminism ! ;)

thx guys for your answer

Leeds_Lad_Dom

Don Juan
Reaction score
To TS ha yeah I get you, but I do feel it's completely futile to argue with women, they act on their emotions and not reason which drives me insane

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life's too short to bother with arguments.

Besides, feminism isn't a big problem and isn't in opposition to males. Sounds like you're arguing with bitter women, not feminists.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how that Mangina tried to stand up for her, and Joe Rogan kinda insulted him backhandedly....

Guys this is why you must be fit, inshape and be ready to defend yourselves. The bold and the brave will always be tested remember....THE BOLD AND THE BRAVE WILL ALWAYS BE TESTED

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Feminism is the product of the banking system. They wanted to weaken the family and to tax the women's labor via the (Unconstitutional) income tax. They SAY they did it to "liberate" them (sort of like the cops shot that black guy to protect his children from that black guy getting in their car).

Anyhow, then inflation took over and now women HAVE to work for a couple to make ends meet. Oh, and if your wife cheats, chances are she met him at work. But you might not care if you can't stand her in shoulder pads after she's been pumped up with testosterone (which happens when they work). Thanks Rockefeller.