Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is wrong with me

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
before I say this, I swear I am not trying to be funny.. but my eye, my right eye... it twiches out of control. has been doing it for the last week. LIke out of the blue, for mintues on end, it will just twich.

It got so bad today I thought about going to the doctor, if for anything just so he can tell me my eye isn't going to fall out, i mean ,it's that bad.. damnit it's doing it again.

anyway, anyone have a clue what the hell is wrong with me?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just your eyelid or is it your actual eye, twitching uncontrollably in all different directions? :eek:

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go see your general practitioner, and they will check it out. Most likely they will give you a referral to a neurologist, as it is a twitch.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe your eye knows you are gay and every time it sees a hot guy it winks at them?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: @^

I get the same thing sometimes on my leg. My boss had it on his eye (but his nervs ware shot long time ago....being under enormus amount of pressure to get sh1t done)

if you ever wana stop it just poke your self in the eye.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
considering your x-mas story and all that - it sounds psychosomatic.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
well.. the eyelid, but it's pretty bad
If there is no swelling, reddish color than you should be fine.
I get a sinilar thing a couple of time a year, but it was not very bad, just very uncomfotable - my eyelid was twiching.
It will go away by itself after several days or a week.
But what helped me was simply warming up it a little bit with my hand, i.e. I close the eyes, put my palm over and press it a little bit, just a little - just enough to make good contact.
Make sure your palm is not very cold.
What it does is it forced the eyelid not to twich and it warms it up a bit. After 3-7 sessions and 3-5 days it sure went away.

You may try to warm it up a bit more radically but I have never tried it.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you should see your doctor?

Just a thought.

:cheer:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this happen to me for about a week straight, and it went away after a while. Funny you should mention this, because my eyelid was twitching all day yesterday.

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you drink diet colas or consume Aspartame in other products? If so lay off Aspartame for a few days and see what happens. I find that if I drink too much Diet Coke I get eyelid twitching. I may give up Diet Coke altogether as I'm concerned about long-term affects of Aspartame consumption.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Create Reality
Go see your general practitioner, and they will check it out. Most likely they will give you a referral to a neurologist, as it is a twitch.
Create reality, the mature 15 year old here got it on the head. I bet a lot of people get that twitch... you want to know a better place though, affected by the same thing is the muscle just above my ****, you know how those old people have really fat pubic places, like their stomach is sinking? That place where your pubes grow, I get spasms there and it hurts so bad I can't stand, doctors don't know what it is.

Neurology, isn't that field of practice obsolete now? It was the study of nervousness, study of people being too anxious, about worrying about something... you would have been right to go see them since they knew the most about your feield, they was looking at it all the wrong way. I can't help you without lying about it to myself, so just close your eyes, or do some exercises.

Stop thinking like an adult, think like a child, and don't care about it. Ignore it, and it will probably go away!

Of course I am talking out of my ass here so that you give me a real answer.

PEACE!

HateOnMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like muscle twitching? It happens to me alot too only when im pyshically exahausted and not rested.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't drink coke or coke products, mainly water and OJ and loads of skim milk.. some vodka here and there for good measure.. no drugs either.

I have never been to the doctor in my life.. I am petrified of hospitals. The only time I have ever been inside one, execpt when I was born, was when my little sister was born, and I had to be dragged there.

It's till doing it, and i have been under more stress than normal recently, with me having to move and redo all my work I lost, plus my mom and I are going at it pretty hard.

I figured it was stress related, but you can never be too sure. I really wanted to just make sure I didn't have ebola or something like that.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody once told me that it's a vitamin deficiency - B12 I think.