Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is wrong with me?

DanjoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright! I don't know where to start actually. But I hope that some of you will share some good advices to all of us.

I'm not new in DJ actually. I've been practicing this 4 a long time, with different resoults of course. It was my friend Aron who introduced me to this. And I've always been into acting so I really like it.

I live in Sweden and the chicks here are hopeless. They are like imune to DJing. It's a hard climate ;)

Many of you seem to think when your're goodlooking you got a huge advantage. I'm not sayin that I'm THAT goodlooking but fact is that I am a Swedish model and I know I look good. Even tho I'm funny, got the looks and like to talk there's something missing. And I don't know what.

Have you ever felt the same? That things should go right but it doesn't and you don't know why?

Is it lack of motivation? Am I to nice? Cuz I'm kinda ingratiating. And sometimes I think I'm not goodlooking enough, funny enough, I do my best, but it isn't enough! But a tend to brush those toughts off and try to do my best anyway.

Well, what do you think is wrong with me :) What can I do to improve? And if you've been in my situation.. what was wrong with you?

MVH (Med vänliga hälsningar)
Daniel

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop listening to your brains and start listening to your balls. Approach 20 maybe more women in 1 night. And do not care about the outcome but just have some fun. No woman is immune to DJing, it's just that you are way too insecure about yourself and so your innergame basically sucks, and without the innergame handled you can be goodlooking and funny, but women pick up on your insecurity and that's a big turn-off. No confidence means no attraction. So my advice is grab your balls out of the dark corner of your attic, were the forces of AFC ones took them and re-attach what is rightfully yours.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SheepSter
Stop listening to your brains and start listening to your balls. Approach 20 maybe more women in 1 night. And do not care about the outcome but just have some fun. No woman is immune to DJing, it's just that you are way too insecure about yourself and so your innergame basically sucks, and without the innergame handled you can be goodlooking and funny, but women pick up on your insecurity and that's a big turn-off. No confidence means no attraction. So my advice is grab your balls out of the dark corner of your attic, were the forces of AFC ones took them and re-attach what is rightfully yours.
Actually, some women are. I'm one of them. I didn't realize it at the time, but a guy in a bar was trying to use that "Speed Seduction" and other stuff on me and he got nowhere. He spent like 4 hours trying, too. Poor guy. He was gorgeous too...and I was attracted to him, liked his personality and all that. I'm just not a slut. :D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Actually, some women are. I'm one of them. I didn't realize it at the time, but a guy in a bar was trying to use that "Speed Seduction" and other stuff on me and he got nowhere. He spent like 4 hours trying, too. Poor guy. He was gorgeous too...and I was attracted to him, liked his personality and all that. I'm just not a slut. :D
You're not immune to it...he just wasn't doing it right. ;)

And Danjo...it sounds like you really don't buy into your OWN worthiness. You're trying to convince yourself that you're chick-worthy but you don't really believe it.

The whole "try my best" attitude is tired. I know that's what they teach you in Kindergarten, that it doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just that you give it the "ol' college try". But the truth is that you still don't believe you deserve to stand in that ring.

"Trying your best" does not automatically equate to faith in yourself. Stop wondering whether or not you're good enough. Grab your balls as Sheepster said and TAKE CONTROL of your reality. Stop looking at the girls to validate your faith in yourself and just KNOW that you are worthy.

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, some women are. I'm one of them. I didn't realize it at the time, but a guy in a bar was trying to use that "Speed Seduction" and other stuff on me and he got nowhere. He spent like 4 hours trying, too. Poor guy. He was gorgeous too...and I was attracted to him, liked his personality and all that. I'm just not a slut.
DJing is not only about using techniques like ss, it's a far more than that. It's a way of looking at life and acting accordingly. Sometimes I just go out for the fun of hanging with my friends and not to sarge. Still if a beautifull HB with a great personality approaches me and I would be attracted too her, I will not be holding back because society would think I'm a player, I basically wouldn't care what other people think. And if this guy spend 4 hours on you, using ss and other stuff, trying to "play"/"seduce" you. He is by far no real DJ. A real DJ would never spend that much time on 1 girl. I mean you are saying this guy suffers from one-itis the moment he layed eyes on you. And then clame that you are immune to DJ skills. By using him as an argument for your immune system against the DJ style, you only proven yourself wrong. Now I don't know you so I will not jump to the conclusion that you are not immune, but you didn't prove that you were either. And as "one of them" can you tell me why a women that claims to be immune to DJing, spends time on a DJforum? Is it to be aware of the newest techniques that could trick in you making society see you as a slut?

Or are you one of those women who is just looking for that insecure, wussified, "you are my goddes", "let me please buy you a drink", "let me please kiss your feet again" kind of AFC. I mean if you don't fall for DJ charm I guess you fall for the trembling charm of the AFC.

And one thing since you have access to the knowledge of this forum. You should know that the maturity of the world doesn't give a damn if you are a slut. And that you should never let a great chance pass. Also learn what C+F is. You got the ****y down, but the funny needs some improving.

Live and Learn

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
You're not immune to it...he just wasn't doing it right. ;)
No, actually, he did it quite well, in fact. I liked him, was very attracted to him and thoroughly enjoyed our conversation. That's just not enough for me, though, and I don't do the casual sex thing. I'm a bit old fashioned in that sense. He wasn't LTR material.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SheepSter
DJing is not only about using techniques like ss, it's a far more than that. It's a way of looking at life and acting accordingly. Sometimes I just go out for the fun of hanging with my friends and not to sarge. Still if a beautifull HB with a great personality approaches me and I would be attracted too her, I will not be holding back because society would think I'm a player, I basically wouldn't care what other people think. And if this guy spend 4 hours on you, using ss and other stuff, trying to "play"/"seduce" you. He is by far no real DJ. A real DJ would never spend that much time on 1 girl. I mean you are saying this guy suffers from one-itis the moment he layed eyes on you. And then clame that you are immune to DJ skills. By using him as an argument for your immune system against the DJ style, you only proven yourself wrong. Now I don't know you so I will not jump to the conclusion that you are not immune, but you didn't prove that you were either. And as "one of them" can you tell me why a women that claims to be immune to DJing, spends time on a DJforum? Is it to be aware of the newest techniques that could trick in you making society see you as a slut?

Or are you one of those women who is just looking for that insecure, wussified, "you are my goddes", "let me please buy you a drink", "let me please kiss your feet again" kind of AFC. I mean if you don't fall for DJ charm I guess you fall for the trembling charm of the AFC.

And one thing since you have access to the knowledge of this forum. You should know that the maturity of the world doesn't give a damn if you are a slut. And that you should never let a great chance pass. Also learn what C+F is. You got the ****y down, but the funny needs some improving.

Live and Learn
I live in a very rural area...and I'm a very attractive woman. I was the best looking woman in the place and he probably wasn't attracted to anyone else. The techniques don't work on me because I'm better at them than most men are. It comes naturally to me, though. He couldn't have stopped talking to me if he wanted to. Hell, I even tried to interest him in my friend, who had the hots for him from the second he walked in the door. I even told him that she would have meaningless sex with him that night if he moved his attention to her. I couldn't get rid of him. So, I naturally have the ability to "DJ"...I just don't use it for sex.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
No, actually, he did it quite well, in fact. I liked him, was very attracted to him and thoroughly enjoyed our conversation.
Well then you're not "immune", are you? ;)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Well then you're not "immune", are you? ;)
It doesn't get the desired results with me. His goal was to get in my pants, and he didn't. He stood no chance, and I made that clear right from the start. He took that as a direct challenge and didn't give up all night. However, in the end, he was still left with nothing but his hand. :D

DanjoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx everyone!

I'm on a sales course right now. So I tried my DJing on one of the girls here. Just for fun. I gave C+F a thought too. I made some improvments.

She wanna date. But I wanna think about it first. I don't wanna do something I just gonna regret. But you gave me the push my confidence really needed.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been practicing this 4 a long time, with different resoults of course. It was my friend Aron who introduced me to this. And I've always been into acting so I really like it.

Did I read this correctly, you're acting? Well, guess what the problem is if I interpreted this correctly. Being a DJ isn't something you act out, you don't turn it off and on like a light switch, it's who you are. Sooner or later the 'real you' will come out, then your in trouble.

rappermas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Swedish women immude to DJing? Remind me to never go to Sweden...

Seriously dude, you must be kidding! Swedish women are no different from other women. Hard climate. That's just an excuse you're making up in your mind so that you don't have to approach.

The sad thing is that you actually believe this. Now how does that work? You need to realize that Swedish women are not immune to DJing. Mainly, what this means is that you need to realize that you have approach anxiety and that you need to confront it and work on it.

But you have to be kidding me if you actually believe that. If that was true, Sweden would've been wiped off the map a long time ago, but DAAAAMN!!! The bastards are still there! LOL

rappermas

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't get the desired results with me. His goal was to get in my pants, and he didn't. He stood no chance, and I made that clear right from the start. He took that as a direct challenge and didn't give up all night. However, in the end, he was still left with nothing but his hand. :D

LOL. Looks like he spent the night with Miss Rosey Palm. Anyway, it wasn't ineffective on you. Trust me. A true PUA like mrsex4unyc (mASF) could probably lay you so easily it wouldn't even be funny. You're not as immune as you think...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by rappermas
LOL. Looks like he spent the night with Miss Rosey Palm. Anyway, it wasn't ineffective on you. Trust me. A true PUA like mrsex4unyc (mASF) could probably lay you so easily it wouldn't even be funny. You're not as immune as you think...
I'd bet $5000 that he couldn't. I'm telling you...I am impossible to "play". Can't be done.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire:
If I recall rightly, you're a little old for me anyway :D but I'm guessing that I would be able to get your digits.

DanjoZ:
Two Swedish-American girls who I'm a chemistry lab TA for initiated convo with me; one the Friday before break, and the other just today (the latter girl was a bit sloppy, though ;)). Must be my funny off-the-wall comments and charming personality. Maybe they'll e-mail me after the semester is over. :p (In fact, I need to ask myself why it's the Swedes who start going after me, and not the Irish, Germans, or Poles...)

Don't worry about your appearance. It's a nonissue. But if you spice your conversations with C&F (****y & funny), and ask their name, and especially if they ask you for yours back, then you probably will have enough positive rapport to ask for the phone #.

BGMan

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan
Wyldfire:
If I recall rightly, you're a little old for me anyway :D but I'm guessing that I would be able to get your digits.

DanjoZ:
Two Swedish-American girls who I'm a chemistry lab TA for initiated convo with me; one the Friday before break, and the other just today (the latter girl was a bit sloppy, though ;)). Must be my funny off-the-wall comments and charming personality. Maybe they'll e-mail me after the semester is over. :p (In fact, I need to ask myself why it's the Swedes who start going after me, and not the Irish, Germans, or Poles...)

Don't worry about your appearance. It's a nonissue. But if you spice your conversations with C&F (****y & funny), and ask their name, and especially if they ask you for yours back, then you probably will have enough positive rapport to ask for the phone #.

BGMan
The very unattractive tax man from H & R Block has my phone number...as do all the guys I work with. I wouldn't have sex with any of them, though. :D Getting a phone number (at least mine) means absolutely nothing. I'll talk to anyone...but there's only one who could get in my pants.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The very unattractive tax man from H & R Block has my phone number...as do all the guys I work with. I wouldn't have sex with any of them, though. :D Getting a phone number (at least mine) means absolutely nothing. I'll talk to anyone...but there's only one who could get in my pants.
Dang... how many women are like you and give your #s out to guys you don't want to date, anyways? :(

Lemme guess: your husband. Or, if single, your future husband. Right?

BGMan

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan
Dang... how many women are like you and give your #s out to guys you don't want to date, anyways? :(

Lemme guess: your husband. Or, if single, your future husband. Right?

BGMan
Not sure how many women are like me, but I'm guessing not that many. I'm pretty unique. The one guy who could get in my pants I met online. He also talks with me on the phone for up to 5 or 6 hours at a time and is someone I consider to be my best friend. See...I break the rules of everything you guys are taught on here, lol. So, to think that any of the "DJ techniques" or typical seduction ploys would work with me is kinda silly. :D

Reaction score
Not sure how many women are like me, but I'm guessing not that many. I'm pretty unique. The one guy who could get in my pants I met online. He also talks with me on the phone for up to 5 or 6 hours at a time and is someone I consider to be my best friend. See...I break the rules of everything you guys are taught on here, lol. So, to think that any of the "DJ techniques" or typical seduction ploys would work with me is kinda silly. :D
are ur looks also "unique"

sounds like it
as well as your social life.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
are ur looks also "unique"

sounds like it
as well as your social life.
I'm very attractive, actually. Members who have been here a long time have seen my picture before.