What is this girl doing on POF?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine has been texting this girl from pof http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=33229252

He wanted to know what someone this hawt was doing on pof....I noticed the tiara and said she likely has a princess mentality :crackup: otherwise she's cute hit it but beware of attention horing and expensive gift requests.

thoughts?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
A friend of mine has been texting this girl from pof http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=33229252

He wanted to know what someone this hawt was doing on pof....I noticed the tiara and said she likely has a princess mentality :crackup: otherwise she's cute hit it but beware of attention horing and expensive gift requests.

thoughts?
Isn't it obvious?

high maintance chick, with surreal expectations, using POF to supplement all the cawks she already knows in real life

On another note she has beaituful face but she looks older then 20, she ain't gonna age well bub

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
"Just remember anyone before me was a mistake and anyone after me is a downgrade"

I sense there were lots of mistakes...train wrecks!
she elevates herself above all other women, nothing wrong here, she is attractive, she knows it, but it seems thats all she is about. there is lots we dotn know about her, and therein lies the answer

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
"Just remember anyone before me was a mistake and anyone after me is a downgrade"

I sense there were lots of mistakes...train wrecks!
she elevates herself above all other women, nothing wrong here, she is attractive, she knows it, but it seems thats all she is about. there is lots we dotn know about her, and therein lies the answer
Yeah that was a big red flag for me....she really doesn't have much of a description which is fairly unusual for chicks....and she has some clear bags under her eyes which signal party lifestyle (or she's a doctor which she ain't:crackup: )

I told my boy to proceed with caution and f close ASAP

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she's probably high class. You can tell by all the effort she doesnt put in the description - other than a mention of how awesome she is. Other than that, just photos. You can expect the same thing in real life. She looks pretty, acts conceited, makes demands - while you do all the work. The price of having a dolly bird.

As to the OP: she's probably just a skank who plays the field. "Wants to date, but nothing serious; looking for hang out; males between 20-26; doesnt want kids; 2 year relationship (probably off and on, with a ****cheese douche rocket; not even a real relationship)". If that doesnt tell you anything...

I know these types all too well. 9-10, she's dumb, shallow, and annoying.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Yeah, she's probably high class. You can tell by all the effort she doesnt put in the description - other than a mention of how awesome she is. Other than that, just photos. You can expect the same thing in real life. She looks pretty, acts conceited, makes demands - while you do all the work. The price of having a dolly bird.

As to the OP: she's probably just a skank who plays the field. "Wants to date, but nothing serious; looking for hang out; males between 20-26; doesnt want kids; 2 year relationship (probably off and on, with a ****cheese douche rocket; not even a real relationship)". If that doesnt tell you anything...

I know these types all too well. 9-10, she's dumb, shallow, and annoying.

Exactamundo! And all her "fabulousness" is a thinly veiled attempt at hiding massive insecurities, issues, and obvious online c0ck trolling. Chick is most likely a head case. A Pump and dump jump off.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like a 7/8 in my book. Though, I'm a youngster. And she's an AW big time.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely no reason for a 20 year old girl to be using online dating. Any girl that young who is online is an AW or has issues (and likely, both!)

For example, I spoke to this 21 year old who was doing online dating and speed dating. That made no sense to me. She was reasonably attractive, there would be no need for a NORMAL girl that age to be going online. Plenty of guys would chase a somewhat attractive girl in her early 20's in school and through friends, etc.

Turns out that she's a judgmental feminist b1tch. She tells herself that guys are "intimidated" by her :crackup: . That's what helps her sleep at night. The reality is that she is a man-hating feminist b1tch and men smell that and steer clear.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Absolutely no reason for a 20 year old girl to be using online dating. Any girl that young who is online is an AW or has issues (and likely, both!)

For example, I spoke to this 21 year old who was doing online dating and speed dating. That made no sense to me. She was reasonably attractive, there would be no need for a NORMAL girl that age to be going online. Plenty of guys would chase a somewhat attractive girl in her early 20's in school and through friends, etc.
Exactly.

The girl the OP linked to POF is not that hot, needs a nose job and her face isn't sweet. May not even be real, throw pictures of yourself out there to get validated by men online so you can get your ego fix? Talk about issues.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:

Turns out that she's a judgmental feminist b1tch. She tells herself that guys are "intimidated" by her :crackup: . That's what helps her sleep at night. The reality is that she is a man-hating feminist b1tch and men smell that and steer clear.

I see this as well

Very few attractive women in their mid 20s need to go online....maybe 10% of the women my age are online that I know in my friend circles...the ones that are the hotter ones....totally, utterly fvcked...drvg addicts, meth heads, party biyaches...and then there are the angry femcvnts...the uggos who think 50 lbs overweight means athletic build. :crackup:

think about it...biyaches have dudes texting them 24/7 in the real world..only when girls sh!t in and pollute their own friend circles do they expand online to extend their turd circle.

.....beware the attractive POF chick.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like attention, they like being pursued. There's plenty of girls on POF that do it just to be entertained by guys constantly complimenting and chasing them. They get taken out for free. Prolly has personality issues that cause her not to have any really close friends.. i dunno, jus sayin...

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she is on the better end of the HB Scale and prolly knows it but that might also keep alot of guys from approaching. considering the convo here there could be a lot of reasons for that: stuck up biatch, prolly crazy, will shoot me down as soon as i give her a chance, out of my league or at least she thinks that etc. plus in the internet she has a lot more control about who is approaching her without having to deal with rejecting someone etc.

so what can a girl do if she wants to have some fun but doesnt want to throw herself like a sl0re at any halfway decent guy that shows up? maybe put an ad on the web.

she says she doesnt want anything serious, she even mentions that there will be a time after whatever could happen. so we do not need to speculate about her qualities as a girlfriend or even as a person. she just wants sex. in order to, quote: "Filling up space. Filling up this empty space." - tells me her vagina is vacant and needs a tenant. not a buyer tho.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it's a guy trolling.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Exactamundo! And all her "fabulousness" is a thinly veiled attempt at hiding massive insecurities, issues, and obvious online c0ck trolling. Chick is most likely a head case. A Pump and dump jump off.

Agree with NN and Floyd. Just another Pof chick with serious issues. Guarantee he's a trainwreck with a sorted past

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another note these chicks prolly have a guy their dealing with but either the guy is just some high value guy using her and she wants more but can't or she is dealing with a guy who she thinks she can do better then.

I see young girls I know IRL on pof as well

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By LA standards, she's not that hot. I don't even think the profile is a professional fake, or it would be more obvious. Amateur fakes, which is just a guy trolling are a lot harder to pick out, though.

If you're in Montana, she'd be a 9. But in LA that girl is about a 6.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
I see this as well

Very few attractive women in their mid 20s need to go online....maybe 10% of the women my age are online that I know in my friend circles...the ones that are the hotter ones....totally, utterly fvcked...drvg addicts, meth heads, party biyaches...and then there are the angry femcvnts...the uggos who think 50 lbs overweight means athletic build. :crackup:

think about it...biyaches have dudes texting them 24/7 in the real world..only when girls sh!t in and pollute their own friend circles do they expand online to extend their turd circle.

.....beware the attractive POF chick.
Harsh, and sad, but true. Also another reason (if there wasnt already enough) to avoid the lonesome damsel. They typically back-stabbed everyone, had sex with their friends' mates, caused problems and drama, pissed everyone off, got booted from their social circle, etc, etc - and are now going online, playing the victim, looking for a good man, blah blah etc - while still being crazy and worthless. Then complaining on the dating sites' forums about how all guys on there are this and that and **** off.

****ing losers.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

thoughts?

Looks like a fake profile to me with old style photos that look old

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Actually looking at the pics closely I don't think the profile is the chick in the photos. Take them and put them in Tineye or Google Image search and see if they come up. If so. Fake as fawk.

I'd lean towards the pics are fake and stolen.

As for chicks on POF? You shouldn't care no matter how good looking or not they are. They are on POF for a reason and it's not a single good one. Spam, get number, meet, dump load, then on to the next. Ignore all the nonsense.