Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is them giving you ASD a sign of?

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Started seeing this new girl a little while ago and I just got my first ASD from her last night. I'm kind of surprised it took this long. It got me thinking though, what exactly is ASD a sign of?

Them qualifying themselves? High interest? Obviously they care about what you think or they wouldn't even bother to use an ASD.

I'm guessing this is a good thing because I'm getting pretty good vibes off this chick, but what are your thoughts?

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is after you've slept with this person a few times or what? Either that or you've escalated w/o objection until now (as in things went too far for her).

Resistance can mean any number of things. On the one hand some girls are weird and will hold back because they like you and don't want to ruin things. On the other hand, resisting can be an obvious sign that she isn't into you. Your lack of replies reflects the general nature of your question and the lack of details you posted. If you want general info about "ASD," then do some searching, but if you want specific advice on your situation, I'd suggest including more information.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry if she's displaying signs of ASD.

What you don't want to do is PUSH her to lower her slut-defense.

Instead, you need to naturally make her more comfortable when she's around you. Show her that you aren't the type of guy who has a woman for everyday of the of week.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a totally random ASD in the middle of a phone conversation. This is a chick that I've been seeing for the last few months. She gives me IOIs and compliments on an almost daily basis but we're not in a relationship and I haven't brought it up.

She was telling me something about a guy wanting to take her home from a bar, but told me there's no way she would do that because "I'm not that kind of girl" or something to that effect. I didn't give her much of a response though.

And yeah this is after we've banged. I've been in control, it's been smooth sailing thus far. So no resistance, but since I've already stuck it I'm wondering why she's giving me an ASD now...

Igetit!

Reaction score
Asd happens when there basically is a lack of comfort. It's like you meet a girl,you're attracted to her,she's attracted to you,then because you see signs of interest and attraction on her part,you go straight from "Hi,what's your name?",to trying to be sexual with her. And even if she allows it,while things are going on,or later when you've finished,she looks back at the whole interaction and realizes that she just had sex or got sexual with some guy who she really doesn't know. At that point,that's when the ASD or buyer's remorse sets in.

You can even do that with a girl who you've been dating for a while. If you just go to her place,have sex,then leave,go to her place,have sex,then leave,over and over again,she'll FEEL like she's just being used for sex. Then because the only time you two see each other is just for sex only,the fact that there's no talking with each other,no hanging out and doing things,or in other words,no hanging any sort emotional connection,just sex only will activate her ASD circuit. She'll feel dirty,like a slvt. So her ASD kicks in in order to prevent this feeling from happening. If you go to a bar,pick up a chick,take her home and sleep with her,yeah,you might get sex from her that night,but in the morning when she wakes up and looks over and sees this stranger in bed next to her,her ASD/buyer's remorse will kick in,then she'll tear the door off the hinges trying to get away from you. And it's not you she's running from,it's the dirty,slvtty feeling she gets from being around you.

I've had this happen to me before,and trust me,you'll feel just as uncomfortable as she does while she's trying to leave.

So if you're getting signs of ASD from a girl,even if she's your girlfriend,you need to hang out more with her. Go places,do things,talk to her,genuinally enjoy each other's presense. Do all that first,her ASD should subside.
She'll always have the ASD alarm within her waiting to be triggered,so if you set it off,that means that more than likely,you've moved too fast.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaxon said:
She was telling me something about a guy wanting to take her home from a bar, but told me there's no way she would do that because "I'm not that kind of girl" or something to that effect. I didn't give her much of a response though.
That is not ASD dude! Thats just a typical female line of bullshyt! Even if she's telling the truth, that is not what ASD is by definition.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats ASD as far as i know. It means that she doesn't want to be labeled a slut (anti-slut-defense). So in order to avoid being labeled as one she claims she doesn't do it when she might in fact do it under the right circumstances.

Building comfort helps i believe because if she feels that you wont go around telling people what she did then there would be no harm done. if a guy sleeps with 3 woman in the same day he is a player in today's society. Girl does that she is a slut. If nobody except the guy who slept with her knows what she did then it never happened >.>