Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the real goal of this website?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know every member here does not have the same opinions and beliefs. But what is the ultimate goal of website like these? To depedstalize women? To convince men all/most women are manipulative? Marriage is a fraud? Men have become more feminized? All of the above and more?

What did you exactly find out when you took the red pill? Would you ever trust a women or just use them as *** dumpsters? Are women never to be trusted?
Is love just a bunch of chemical reactions? are relationships pointless? Let me know:crazy:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although most of it is about women, it was also suppossed to make us better men! With beliefs and opinions for more than just women! But, the times want it, seems like our biggest problems as men are women! :crackup:

That's why I believe everyone should have at least read the bible once. Again, it is mostly about women but also have material that should matter to us as men.

The questions you make can and will get different answers from every single member of this website I assure you!

You shall seek and find your own truth!

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the real goal of this site should be for men to share information about the truth about women and how we can increase our chances of being successful in attracting and keeping women while still maintaining our manhood and self respect. Abe

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
What did you exactly find out when you took the red pill?

That women don't give a dam about a man's emotions. So you should always look out for yourself first and the women will follow.

Nn877

Don Juan
Reaction score
goodganji44 said:
That women don't give a dam about a man's emotions. So you should always look out for yourself first and the women will follow.

This. :up:

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
to make boys cry with the red pill and turn the poor saps that survive that into men.

of course I think most people use here with the intention of only getting laid and remain boys that can just get laid. i really think too many here ignore the principles and now they are OCD about getting sex all the time and that is their entire lifes work is to get sex. its like its taken the opposite extreme.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To level the playing field for all the guys out there who don't even know they're playing a game.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Websites don't have a goal, people do. The question is what is your goal, and how can you find the info here to achieve it? If you think websites have a goal you are just asking for the opinions of others to define your usage of this site for you. You pimp this site to get what YOU want.

Some guys want girlfriends
Some want plates
Some want to whine and moan
Some want one night stands
Some want to educate men on the dangers of marriage and feminism
Some want nothing to do with women
Some just want like minded people to talk to

What do you want?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone wrote something like this in another thread, I can't remember who, but I liked it:
The purpose of this website is to teach males how to become men.