What is the most plates you have had at one time?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of an ambiguous question. What's your definition of a plate? A girl you're just talking to? Been on a date with? Gotten to first base with? Banged?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like the term plates, because it indicates that it is hard..... its not hard, you just have to be honest. Women move in and out of my casual dating circle, as I'm sure I move in and out of theirs. Right now I'm seeing 4 women, next week that will change, one I thought was gone has come back... an another I stopped seeing 6 months ago has reached out to me again. The one I've dated the longest has been about a couple of years, the shortest a couple of weeks.

My dating life is pretty normal. Had a women, flake on me Tuesday (happens to all of us...). Have a date tomorrow for the UH v. Tulane game, and another date of Sunday for a bike ride. Met a woman last week, have a date with her next Tuesday.... Met another today, Have a date with her on the 27th. At what point does a women become a 'plate'.... I don't know how to process this.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Currently have five. And this is the most I've had. It works well because two of them travel a lot and are only in town a few days a week. Another one is an anti-social pothead and is happy to meet once a week. So it feels more like two.

However, I closed a new girl at lunch today. She is sexier than all my current plates so I might drop one and replace with her... provided she isn't a pain in the ass or a flake.

logicallefty

Reaction score
At one time I had 3 plates I was actively b@nging, and then another 6-7 ill the bull pin. I prefer 1-2 now or a STR or LTR. Getting old I guess.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got four at the moment and it's quite challenging schedule-wise to keep em all in rotation but fun nonetheless.
As someone on here has in their sig: Keep on spinning in a free world.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had as many as three, but it was too exhausting in more ways than one.