Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the Matrix?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
The saddest part of all this is that we often grant them that luxury, based only off their appearance.
Indeed, we willingly forfeited all this...due to lingering chivalry memes.

Meanwhile, they've been employing cut-throat guerilla warfare on us. :crackup:

Thing is, if women gain all the same rights as us, but less responsibility - well, you can see the huge inequality this creates. But, this is precisely what has happened! Because, feminists have ALWAYS fought for equal RIGHTS, but NEVER equal RESPONSIBILITY. Which is decidedly UNfair...but again, men have been asleep at the wheel and allowed it to happen.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a mind-blisteringly awesome post. Profound. Good to see you back, Fingz. Your presence here is very much appreciated. :yes:

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll never give in to the Matrix. Ever. I'll be my own man, and any woman who doesn't want that, cant get the fvck out of my life. It's my life, I came into this world alone and that's how I'm gonna leave. So while I'm here, I'm going to do what I want. :)

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
I'll never give in to the Matrix.
IMO anyone who talks like that is already owned by the matrix. The matrix doesn't exist. I am the matrix, I am the man. If you don't like it, too bad, I am the man, so pay your taxes folks cuz I need more money.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there´s a saying that states "10% of the population dominate the other 90%". Think about wars, "holy wars" that have nothing holy in it, only a hole! Read the books from robert greene and about narcissism and you will get the picture. Those who proclaim to be the paragons of society, tend to be the most corrupt ones. It´s all smoke and mirrors, see Enron. At the company where I work they proclaim "This is the best company of the world, here you can be promoted and have a wonderful life", at the same time they´re cutting off the use of air conditioning, coffee-breaks and make you work like a horse so you ´re unable to have life outside work. Give me a break man!

*Knowledge is indeed power. That´s the only way out of the matrix. I wouldn´t say way out, but way through!!
I think that it* is the only legitimate weapon we have. The tricky part is knowing the veracity of this knowledge.

http://www.amazon.com/Mind-Programm...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266367135&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/Corporation-P...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266367632&sr=1-1