Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the last thing you say to a woman on a first date?

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
"How do you like your eggs?" C'mon someone had to say it.:D

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a kiss on the lips and "see ya".

If I'm feeling energetic I break into song and do tap dancing.

Reaction score
Sending an email/ call a day later saying you had a nice time is a good idea, but, I dont think there is any magic lines - but I'd think the following:

1) see if you can kiss her on her lips or take her to a private area to see if you can kiss her on her lips. The chapstick or lipstick line: "Hey, is that lipstick or chapstick? <lipstick/chapstick> Good, I need to borrow some, <kiss her>. <she is wearing nothing>, then say 'Good, I wouldn't want anything going on my lips -- then kiss her if she's receptive.

<Not field tested, but brainstorming - I may do it myself on my next date and write about it>

2) if she's not ready for a lip kiss (brief kiss on her lips) and turns a cheek, then you tried, just see if you can handshake her - EUROPEAN HAND SHAKE, take her hand and kiss it on the top and say "Madmoiselle, it has been a pleausre meeting you" in a French accent or something.

The EUROPEAN hand-shake may be a more SAFE option as it's classy, humorous, and has the right effect. I may do this on my next date since it has the effect of charm. I'm debating within myself whether a lip-kiss or a European hand-shake is better.

Listen to what others are saying about last things to say, but make sure you get some kino-touch before you are leaving and wink - let the date make the last lines, and tell you she wants to meet you again, usually they do that if you are conducting a good-date. If they are not into you, and you are not conducting a good date, then it may come across as desperate if she isn't acting like she enjoyed the date, your company, or is into you.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You end the date with a higher energy that you had the whole night.

ie: If you're both pretty happy about the date, hell, pick her up in a big hug and spin her around.
ie: If the date was so-so, hug her and tell her that you had a good time and that you wouldn't mind doing it again.
ie: If you both are interested in each other, then the logical step suggests a kiss.

Strive for the best impression, no matter the circumstances you are surrounded with. Let her know you want to see her again, but keeping it only a notch above the current energy saves that 'weird' effect.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go for the kiss at the end, she might say something like "o, I don't kiss on the first date" to which I've replied "I usually don't either, but for you I was making an exception."

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually save the first kiss till the end of the first date. It's the last thing she remembers about you and plays in her mind while you're apart.

After the kiss, I'll say something like "speak to you soon. Goodnight."

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you want.

Just don't try and make it something that locks her into seeing you again.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just roll over and say "You still here?" :p

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
"Let's have sex next time."

Doddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
"...and if you do, i'll kill Mr Biggles"

Seriously, that is wrong in every way...

Just be honest, say you enjoyed spending time with her, give her a kiss and walk home smugly :)

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
INXS said:
What is the last thing you say to a woman on a first date:

-Call Me
-I'll Call You
-See you later

Anyone plan the second date at the end of the first?
It depends when it ends:up:

10pm - (Hug) I'll ttyl (Date ended early / not fun)
11pm - (Kiss) Good night sweetie
12am - (Kiss) Sweet dreams
1am-4am - Goodnight (After sex)
5am-8am - How bout some breakfast (After sex and sleep)
9am - I gotta go to work (also see above)

vp171s

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuriy777 said:
It depends when it ends:up:

10pm - (Hug) I'll ttyl (Date ended early / not fun)
11pm - (Kiss) Good night sweetie
12am - (Kiss) Sweet dreams
1am-4am - Goodnight (After sex)
5am-8am - How bout some breakfast (After sex and sleep)
9am - I gotta go to work (also see above)
What if it was a day date? lol You're missing 12pm to 9pm

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
vp171s said:
What if it was a day date? lol You're missing 12pm to 9pm
I don't know off the top of my head...
I'm almost never free at those times. lol

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All this isnt so technical as you may think it is my friend(s)!!!

At the end of the date you have two options:

A) If the date went well and you see clear signs she's definitely craving you, go for the kiss!

J8SNX1! How do you do that?!?

Simple! Let's use the "walking her to the doorstep" scenario. So you get to the entrance of her place, and just be relaxed and say something like "this date was really grand; so fun that it makes me wanna do something wild!!" At that note, if it were me, I'd pick her up and spin her around, then go for the kiss :D You can always be creative on this side too, but simple is just fine

ORRRRR

B) If the date went...OKAY, or average, or entirely BORING (and I mean average or boring as in she had low interest during the date or you were just a bore), just give a hug or no hug at all and just say "Hey I had a great time today/tonight. See you around!"