Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the Ideal Dj "CAR"

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know what car best represents the djs set of mind and style?

Sporty or Luxuries

theres only one car that has both the Thunderbird and the
Pt cruiser.. anyone know of a Good Dj car?

Thor

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a silly question. Go with whatever fits the style you have/want.

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion as a car guy I'd say that there are many DJ cars. Both of your choices : Ford T Bird (Im assuming you mean the new overpriced one) and the PT Cruiser are not good cars at all. The way I see it a car buyer has three choices

1. Luxury car: That means euro or high end japanese import car usually sedan but sometimes coupe that is not meant to be driven fast. Examples: Mercedes Benz S430, Volvo V70, Lexus ES 300.

2. Sports car: That means euro or japanese import car meant to go fast and not be luxurious. Note, real fast cars have limited seating/luggage space, very stiff suspension that could make long trips uncomfortable and little or no sound system. Examples: BMW M3 CSL, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, Subaru WRX STI/ Forester CrossSports/ Forester STI ST/b, Honda NSX, Nissan 350Z

3. Combination: Euro or Japanese import car meant to go reasonably fast and be luxurious at the same time. These are almost always the way to go unless you are a real hardcore racer or never go fast Examples: any Mercedes Benz AMG, any BMW Motorsports car, Infinity G35 coupe.

Now obviously the cars that I mentioned are very expensive and out of reach for many. However, all is not lost. Nearly any car on the road is fine as long as it is respectable. My definition of respectable is that the car needs to be kept clean inside and out, be in a good state of repair and not be a really garbage make (Geo,Saturn,Kia,Daewoo) or one made by a shady manufacturer (Ford, Chrysler). These cars are often known to have poor quality, reliability, numerous known saftey problems and many more swept under the rug and in general look like junk.

Just my 2cents.

rsxy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Acura RSX (not that I'm biased or anything though) I dunno, every girl I know loves my car, just pump some songs turn on the heated leather seats and watch em melt ;)

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
The ultimate new DJ car is actually a truck. I just bought a 2003 Ford F 350 Duly, with the trident v10. Its red and has the big chrome wheels. It has the running lights along the top of the cab. The truck says "guy" all over it.

I also have an out door sound system in my truck that I can talk into. That way if my buddy's and I see a hot girl, I just speak into the mike and say..........hey good looking! Then I say "over" Because your supposed to say that when your done talking. Its my new way of getting girls instead of other ways.

Now if your looking at an older car. That would have to be an old Austin Healey. My father gave me his 1958. Its old and handsome with a great exhaust note. Every woman that ever sees it loves it. It also makes me look like a character type. An individual that goes by the beat of a different drummer............the black sheep, lol.

So do you think I was just kidding about the sound system? lol

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been partial to sports cars

If all goes well in the next couple of months I may pick up a Viper.

That seems to be the logical progression from the Rx7 TT. (God I loved that car)

After the Viper it's gotta be the Ferrari F360 Spyder. There is like a 1 1/2 yr. waiting list, but it stickers for $175k and you can turn around and sell for the mid $200k. Not a bad little investment.

For luxury- I'd go with the BMW 7 series. My buddy hooked me on his in about 2 minutes.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I drive a Lexus and I put some new rim's on it, kept it clean, ALOT of girls loved the ride.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Depends on the age group and what region you are in.

I have a Corvette Convertible - some girls like it, some don't.

And the type of girls that like you because of your car aren't worth having for more than a night.

A true DJ doesn't need a nice car, just a good rap.

Spending big money on a sharp ride in hopes of getting laid is a poor investment.

Instead, invest your time tightening up your game.

ttbadboy

Banned
Reaction score
The baddest country on earth: Land of the Free, Ho
I personally love the sports cars. Mid ninties turbo jap cars... Supra w/ any particular big single at 900+ rwhp;) 300Z TT (girls wet their panties when I'd nail the throttle in mine:D RX-7... awesome car, too many motor problems for my taste... Domestic: Viper, Z06, 03 Cobra has very good potential from the factory but is gonna burn up the exhaust valves over time.... Older cars: 70 chevelle SS w/ LS6. Sports sedans: E46 M3 or M5 all the way. Very Exotic: Ferrari 550 w/ standard gated 6 speed, Porsche GT2.

Chances are, if its good at ~50-~160++ highway pulls, I probably like it.:cool:

Good luck getting a 360 spyder for 175K. Don't think thats gonna happen any time soon.

Last edited:

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get all the honies in my Pinto.

I even have the upgraded back bumper so that if I DO get rear ended, the entire thing doesn't blow up and kill my date!

:cool:

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it runs, and doesn't look skanky, then it doesn't matter. Unless you are still in highschool.

pallo316

Don Juan
Reaction score
its not the car

There is no such thing as a dj car. U get the car thats fits your kind of style. If ur into 4x4'n then get a lifted truck, ect...

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lame question. I true DJ can get by in a *Ford Fiesta!*

For everyone's information, many women find a guy's obsession with his car to be childish. It's like a toy. Unless you are a genuine car enthusiast, it's like a $70,000 penis to compensate for your own insecurity.

If you think you need a cool car to be attractive, you're making the mistake of assuming that women think like guys, which we all know they don't.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a very cheap car which has good safety so I won't get killed when I crash it for the first time while drinking and driving from a college function.

I just got my licence! Man am I excited. Except I think spending the $3000 on RACV and all that repair crap isn't worth it so I'm using the train.

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a new Acura, loaded. Silver with grey leather interior, premium sound system with 6-CD changer, wood inserts on dash, center console, doors etc.

I also have a slightly beat-up 1983 Jeep CJ-5 that's seen many muddy trails through the woods around here (FUN!). It has no heater, no radio, has large noisy mud tires and a front bumper mounted winch.

I almost ALWAYS pick up a new girl in the Jeep at least for the first date, maybe the second one too.

ttbadboy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by RKTek
I have a new Acura, loaded. Silver with grey leather interior, premium sound system with 6-CD changer, wood inserts on dash, center console, doors etc.

I also have a slightly beat-up 1983 Jeep CJ-5 that's seen many muddy trails through the woods around here (FUN!). It has no heater, no radio, has large noisy mud tires and a front bumper mounted winch.

I almost ALWAYS pick up a new girl in the Jeep at least for the first date, maybe the second one too.
My friends and I used to build CJ's back in high school and take them four wheeling... Girls LOVE them, despite their lack of creature comforts. One of my best friends still has a Scrambler w/ fully built 350, ~12" suspension lift, and I think he's got some 35" mud tires on there at the moment. The thing is a beast. I didn't get into the sports cars until after that.

I usually pick up girls in a beater as well.

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I built up this Jeep as well. The engine is 350 V-8 from a 1978 Z-28 Camaro. 4-bolt crank, pre-pollution heads from a '68, RV cam, Edelbrock manifold, Accel electronic ignition, Holley dual pumper, headers and dual exhaust all the way to the back. It is lifted 6" with 33-12.5 Thornbird Super Swampers. It's been turned over twice, had to replace the left front fender and windshield/frame. The floor is rusted so bad you used to be able to see the highway going by beneath your feet, until I put down sheet metal repair panels and carpet. Trans is a tricked Turbo-350 Auto. The previous little Tremec 4-speed couldn't take all the horsepower of the V-8 and came apart. Maybe it's because in super low when you let off the clutch the Jeep would pop a wheelie. Paint is several layers of Krylon to cover the scrapes and scratches, although some spots I just leave that way because I know it'll just happen again.

I guess you can tell I really like the Jeep.

It's beat up, yet clean. The point is, I've picked up 'high-class' chicks in this thing just to test their attitude. I want them to like me for ME, not what I own or what material comforts I could provide down the road.

If they like the Jeep and can put up with the noise and lack of creature comforts, then and only then do I let them see the Acura.

ttbadboy

Banned
Reaction score
Nice... I've always thought the same way about dealing with girls that I actually like. Take the opposite approach from that joe millionaire idiot, and try to impress them specifically without material stuff if you don't want it to matter. Of course, for normal girls, the material stuff is fine.:D

I had another friend that rolled his CJ-7 once. Had to replace the hood and windshield frame... lucky he wasn't hurt.

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I would personally say:

-Ferrari F355 Berlinetta
-Lotus Esprit V8 or Esprit
-BMW 323 convertible

Cheers! ;)