Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the ideal body size to attract women?

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Again, don't confuse a weightlifter/powerlifter's physique with that of a bodybuilder. I expect the vast majority of women would find this type of physique very attractive.
Ivan Stoitsov is the man. The power of olympic lifting right there. Hell, I even find his physique attractive and I'm perfectly straight. Call it the Fruity Rudy effect or whatever but he looks good.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thezenmachine said:
I own a gym and have worked as a trainer for quite a few years and have well over 10 years of experience in training of all different forms.

In my experience it really doesn't matter what women are attracted to. Different ones like different things, so you just have to go for what you like and what makes you happy. Like with most things game matters the most, so if you can create attraction for a women you can get her anyway. Being fit and having a good body (whatever that is to YOU) is icing on the cake and just makes it a easier. But a girl isn't going to turn you down because you don't have her ideal body type if you do everything else correct.
Yep exactly!!! I love how some person posted a pic of a bodybuilder shredded to the bone in contest shape as if by some ridiculous notion they walk around like that all year long hahahahah......not so try bashing bodybuilders again buddy. .

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, don't confuse a weightlifter/powerlifter's physique with that of a bodybuilder. I expect the vast majority of women would find this type of physique very attractive.
Ivan Stoitsov is the man. The power of olympic lifting right there. Hell, I even find his physique attractive and I'm perfectly straight. Call it the Fruity Rudy effect or whatever but he looks good.
He also tested positive for steroid use. Hopefully no one starts taking steroids to look good for women (unless your making money from it).

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
He also tested positive for steroid use. Hopefully no one starts taking steroids to look good for women (unless your making money from it).
Damn, I didn't know that. Still, he was pretty impressive.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teagan said:
Damn, I didn't know that. Still, he was pretty impressive.
those eastern europeans (and the USSR back in the day) love their performance enhancing drugs

you can defo get that body without steriods (or one close enougth that fits your bone structure)...it will just take longer and more work/dedication!

U

user43770

Drum&Bass said:
Hopefully no one starts taking steroids to look good for women (unless your making money from it).

Too late. I talk to this type of weightlifter at my gym every day. The easy way out tempts me, too, from time to time.