Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the FIRST thing you do when you enter a Club

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the first thing you do when you've payed, gone to a cloak room (if theres one) got through the doors and into the ''arena''

Do you;

A) Scan the room
B) Buy a drink and scan the room
C) Go on the prowl onto the first potential targets
D) Dance to the music :rockon:

or/and

E) Act like you're going somewhere, but really you're going to the toilets

Murse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go straight into a set.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Standard - go get three double vodka redbulls, go have a cig, then go back for three more double vodka redbulls, have a little dance, get some more drinks then start cracking onto the girls.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk up to the bouncers shake theirs hands say what's up ... grab a drink chit chat with my buddy or whoever I'm with head to the dance floor and all along through this I try socializing with any people I can no matter if they're old lookin, ugly, hot as fuk or whateva. Jus to get rid of any pre-game anxiety you could say...Pretty much I try to act as if I have some class and not a typical clubbin douche bag :p

Then again I'm not big into clubs...I like hole in the wall bars and gaming chics at other places.

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
first thing I do at a club is have fun. Whether that involves getting drunk with some friends or dancin with girls is up to me. I go out to have fun, not just meet girls. But always look for girls checkin you at the club and make eye contact for a few seconds and smile. If they make eye contact it's fair game to go up and chat it up

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only went to a club 2 times but first thing i do is ..

Make eye contact with the hottest girl i could find as i am walking to a bar and wave at her. Both times i did this the girl waved back and gave me crazy confidence.

I than go get a beer and hit the dance floor..

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 shot couvousier, 2 shot Vod straight

Murse

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you watched a lot of guys they enter a club with their mates and walk straight over to the bar, get themselves a drink — that take a few minutes — do the ceremonial clicking of the glasses then just continue to stand their and check out their surroundings and territory — especially if it is a club they have never been before.

Then one might go of to the bathroom or they go of to watch the people on the dance floor. NEVER to this, it lowers your value. The dance floor is like the white light in poltergeist. DO NOT LOOK INTO THE LIGHT!

Prodigy746 is right. Try opening a group of hot girls the minute you enter and remember to SMILE when you enter a club.

You are either two kinds of people the observing or the observed

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you watched a lot of guys they enter a club with their mates and walk straight over to the bar, get themselves a drink — that take a few minutes — do the ceremonial clicking of the glasses then just continue to stand their and check out their surroundings and territory — especially if it is a club they have never been before.
Exactly this is the norm - with majority of guys, recently I've been going in and acting a straight fool (w/out the shots), doing Jamiroquai 2-stepping and doing my ''indian cyclone'' opener towards a set. It gets noticed, even if its bafoonery LOL. Primary objective - FUN, second objective - having FUN with the sets. Clubgame isn't exactly a basic course - you gotta analyze your surroundings for other AMOGs or anyone that has potential to lower-value when your in the set - it takes time.

You are either two kinds of people the observing or the observed
Obeserved, more than everytime.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The clubs I frequent...I walk in and stop and scan the place like I'm checking on my club. I speak to the bouncers, bartenders. If I'm a regular they know what I drink, I don't have to ask. I walk around and speak to people. Even strangers. I've been asked several times am I the owner because I have no fear of talking to strangers in a club. I'll spend some time introducing my friends to the people I met, then I'll sit back somewhere and have a drink. By that time I've made the rounds and I'll be getting some attention from somewhere and I'll usually go over and talk to that girl.

In spots I don't know I try to do close to the same thing, it's not as easy (not knowing anyone). So I start to meet people, guys and girls and just have short conversations (getting in sets you'd say) and not lingering around too long. Then I always speak to people after I meet them and try to introduce them to everyone else I met. Around here people are very standoffish, but if you get a few groups to mingle, then everyone starts having a good time, and it seems that women like the guy who isn't afraid to meet people and makes the party better, because they all want to be social but the fear gets in the way. Mainly my club game is social proof. I'm the guy that everyone knows.

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
anything that i feel like doing whether it be getting a drink or getting into a set, very random...

Usually for the first few minutes i act like it's my home: I show no emotion, look like i've been there everyday of my life until a good song comes on, after that it's on. I'm in the zone...