What is the best way to reject a girl you aren't interested in?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
There is a restaurant I love going to, weeks ago this one girl started working there and tbh she is not good looking. She was really nice to me and seems to ask me a lot of questions like how my life is along with all that other stuff. At first I was flattered but then I noticed that she was only like this towards me and not other customers. I didn't want this girl to get the wrong idea so when she asked me how I was one day I simply told her great and that I am excited because I will be visiting my girlfriend who is in town later on.

From there I thought I had finished it but it seems like she didn't get the message. Just two days ago she started to actually get touchy with me and asked me a few personal questions while some of the other workers at the restaurant were laughing. Not sure what was going on but just yesterday when I went there a worker looked at me and said "oh she's not here today, I am sorry".

I was like :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This girl might have gotten the wrong impression or something because I did tell her I have a girlfriend. Usually I am not a rude guy to random female strangers and I do have a girlfriend but how I can best tell this girl that I want nothing to do with her?

She is not by any means an attractive girl either.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend like that. I can vent all my afc Ness at her. Its great, and I'd never f her but we've become really tight.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do unintetested women reject you or most guys...

Its simple...

you're thinking too much...if you're rejecting her. Nothing need be said. Cuz you have turned the page.

if you want her as a friend, strictly...then just be kind like you would want someone to be with your mom.

not rocket science...

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate it mike.
you know, I've been speaking with a lot of women lately, all ages.

I can appreciate the woman who made two mistakes and is really trying out there in het big scary world. And I can spot a gold digging fun for two weekends type.

I'm not out there just smashing innocent stand Byers...or any floosy, but I am learning not to treat women like they don't belong with us men/alphas/proper dudes....i just don't give them the red carpet treatment. Lol

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her point blank.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Made few girls think that "i am not into girls." yea, laugh at me :)

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
proffer a bunch of flowers, take her out for dinner and tell her you love her and promise to treat and respect her like the woman she deserves. that ought to do the trick. guaranteed she'll be screwing your best friends before the day is out.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
proffer a bunch of flowers, take her out for dinner and tell her you love her and promise to treat and respect her like the woman she deserves. that ought to do the trick. guaranteed she'll be screwing your best friends before the day is out.
You saying this from experience?

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea seems like the best way to do it is by seeming really clingy very quickly.
Basically, do everything you know you shouldn't do to get a girl interested, and she'll lose interest quickly.

The negative is that it makes YOU look like a loser, but telling a girl you aren't interested in her won't make her stop flirting and trying to get you. You have to make it seem like it is HER idea to not want to date you.

A lot of guys will say "just go ghost and be direct" but that won't work in your favor if it's a girl that you have to stay around socially. That will make it harder to get with the girls you actually want to fvck in that same circle. For example, I've had to deal with this a few times with girls I work with, especially when I am the "hot new guy" and still mysterious enough. Seems like one of the girls will get it into her head she needs me, and her friends will work together to help make it happen. They'll be really nice, and let a ton of **** slide, and so will most of the other girls because they don't want to cause a riff in the "girl politics."
Rejecting that girl means emotions, questions, and drama. It leads to division. Once that girl decides on her own accord that she isn't interested in me, word gets around to the other girls and she gets an ego boost by allegedly "rejecting" me. Then I can pursue who I want without these girls following my every move and asking a million questions.

I've learned that from experience, and I don't have the best track record of maintaing long term employment, so i've seen the scenario plenty of times. Maybe it's not the best idea, but it works for me. If your game can be strong, you may need to dial it back and play dumb.

Born_Again

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you said that you told her that you had a girlfriend, that was the mistake

you showed her that you' re desirable and that why after that she got more touchy.

Just be friendly and ignore it she move on to some guy other will make her
va jay jay tingle and you will be yesterday's news

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really guys, the more I read threads on this side, the more I realize that the biggest weapon you can have is not desiring puss.

When a girl sees you don't care about her, she will GRAB you by the nuts and want to fvck you. Ok maybe not like that lol, but a lot of thing will become more attracted.

I agree with Sylvester, tell the ugly girl that you want to go on a date and get her flowers.