Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the best Kino move you've ever done?

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are a few of mine:

Last year, when I was first learning about kino, I practiced at home to brush up on my skills. I propped up a pillow and practiced so I wouldn't touch a girl too hard and give her a bruise or something, or touch her too softly and barely make contact. After some repetitions, I finally got down what I felt was a natural touch. I had touched girls before, but I wasn't as conscious of it at the time and it had been awhile, so I needed to brush up.

I was going to a restaurant that night, so it was all fresh in my mind. My party was seated by a cutie of a waitress, a solid HB8 blonde, and as we were being seated, there was some kind of a problem with the table, and in a gesture of "oh, thats ok", I confidently moved my hand to touch her lower back. In my mind I was thinking, "holy sh*t, I hope this works". And then 30 seconds later, as she asked for my drink, she reaches out to touch my shoulder and reciprocate my touch. "Wow, this stuff works!". I got her # later.

At school in the classroom, I've kinoed girls on the arm usually, sometimes on the shoulder to make a point. At a seminar I went to, after getting a little rapport with this HB8.0 Spanish Chick, we were doing some demonstrations of things, and I got some balls to stand behind her and guide her hands to do it correctly (after knowing her for like 5-10 minutes).

With kino, the key is:

You must make it look natural. Like its the most natural thing in the world to do. I have not had a bad reaction yet from a girl I've touched (say 15-25 girls). Act like it is the most natural thing in the world.

It must be nonthreatning at first. Stick to the arms, forearms, shoulder area. I always take it slow. If there's zero rapport or interest, forget it.

Even if you are just friends with a girl, practice. At a Xmas party last year, I was playfully touching this hot 8.5 mid 30's Brazilian woman who was the host. Like when she stole my gift during a gift exchange, I'd grab her arm, playfully wanting her to come back. Things like that. I even played with her hair later on. The key is to radiate that this is the most natural thing in the world and that you do it all the time.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is a simple one. you can do it to someone you hardly even know.

pick up a small piece of lint from your pocket or someplace. Then, go up to a girl and say, "hey there is something on your back, here i'll get it" and then pretend to pickit off her. Make sure you touch her bra strap and then brush the area with your hand.

you might even turn her on a bit or she may feel a bit self-conscious about her appearance.

I find this works great in the office.

Last edited:

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A young and seemingly immature girl I had never seen before in my life came up to me with a stuffed Cheshire Cat and asked, "Would you like to stroke my pvssy?"

"Surrrrrrre!" I told her. I grabbed her crotch.

It didn't go over too well but don't blame me, she was asking for it.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ok..now i think i understand this thread!

beat this...sat between two girls (ex girl and her friend) and used a hand on each of them! muha ha hahahha!

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea well once i had a circle of 20 girls screaming "touch me, touch me" so i held of for a bit. When they weren't expecting it i ran around the room crazily and gently stroked each one of their faces. then..............

NOT A DREAM true story

hahahah

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best kino move that I use whenever I can, is to wrestle with a girl at a party or something, after that she is used to you touching her, it isnt wierd for you to touch her however you please, even pinching her ass cuz its all out of fun. Works like a charm.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
The last really good one i can remember is pulling the hair of this fine asian honey.

Heres how it went

Her - blablabla
Me - What is this real hair? Looks like extensions to me!"
Her - No! this is natural!

As i said it i wrapped my hand around her hair and gave it a nice little tug, this chick had thick long black hair too so it was nice.

edit - Plus it was a neg hit, go me!