Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the answer to all this love?

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to keep this quick but need the answers..

went to mexico met chick, for 2 weeks spent whole time togthere very pysical and emotional, she fell in love with me .... and im back in the UK,, keep in touch alot she loves me misses me too much thinks about me and everything...

Now here i have a few options another girl who keeps telling me she loves me bla bla bla,,,, and then theirs a few who im working on...

girls fall in love with me quite quickly simlpy why i dunno, i have a c/f fun game style with crazy personality and i also have the looks and the body to go with..... not in a big heade3d way... just honest...

Now i have a problem i told the one i met on hoilday that i love her.... now we are both in love and planning to see each other again soon ...

what is too be done with my UK options?? do i continue and push them till i have them ... why are they giving me their love when clearly i look like the player type ..

all of them have questioned me on this???

I dont know if i am in love or what real love is.... all i know is that i feel good around this person and i enjoy the relaxing moments and good feelings she provides...

shall i continue to seduce new women and keep a fresh database shall i continue to have sex with other women ... i mean when does this end ...

is this the moment i stop and i focus on my one??? or is it in my nature to be casanova ,,, and continue to rack up lays and women... i for one do not know the answer.... i hope i did???

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll know it when you fall in love. Continue meeting and dating other girls. :)

coolness89

Don Juan
Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
You'll know it when you fall in love. Continue meeting and dating other girls. :)
ok, clearly you're a guy. IF you wanna show yourself as a female, maybe get rid of teh pink and make it a little less obvious.