Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is she actually saying?

ghostrider943

Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted this: "looking into each others souls on that one fateful night" I don't know why you keep texting things like that. I have a boyfriend and I dont know you. and I don't know why you keep implying that i like you or something? yeah sorry if i sound harsh, but this needs to stop..

What should I do? Her actions tell me otherwise: when class ended she was looking at me when I was lingering near the exit possibly waiting for me to make a move. When I was break dancing outside of school i knew she was watching. When I first approached her she had high interest; strong eye contact, smiling. I just forgot to connect so she probably thinks Im a player.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SIMPLE ANSWER NEXT HER SHE AIN'T INTERESTED. A chick can be interested in you at first but what sometimes if you don't make a move fast enough she will "stop considering" you and go back to what she had. MOVE ON and flirt with other chicks, the best way to get a chick back into you is to make her jealous and SHOW her what she is missing out on.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ghostrider943 said:
She texted this: "looking into each others souls on that one fateful night" I don't know why you keep texting things like that. I have a boyfriend and I dont know you. and I don't know why you keep implying that i like you or something? yeah sorry if i sound harsh, but this needs to stop..

What should I do? Her actions tell me otherwise: when class ended she was looking at me when I was lingering near the exit possibly waiting for me to make a move. When I was break dancing outside of school i knew she was watching. When I first approached her she had high interest; strong eye contact, smiling. I just forgot to connect so she probably thinks Im a player.
Hopefully you didn't pull that line in quotes through a text message

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just stay away from her. She obviously doesn't like you. There's nothing else to say except that you're being an idiot thinking you still have a shot.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
ghostrider943 said:
when class ended she was looking at me when I was lingering near the exit possibly waiting for me to make a move.
That's spider activity right there. Never linger by a door waiting for a girl to have to pass by you so you can make a move. Not good.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
This is the answer to the whole situation.

First off, you texted that quote? :eek: You deserve a slap in the face! And you are grounded!

That may have made the girl get less interested and try to stand you up.

Next this b**ch. QUICKLY!!!

Why, you ask? Like Dongfu said, that waiting by the door sh*t to make a move, don't ever do that again. :nono: That can make a girl feel uncomfortable. I smell b**ch shields!!!:box:

And stop thinking you have a shot with this one. You don't. Point blank. Being persistent now will only make it worse. You're not in the friends category (btw, you'd be better off here. You'd have SOME chance of getting out.), you're in the CREEP ZONE! And you set off her stalker alarm by waiting by the door to strike! Double whammy! You're supposed to go down as an alpha male (prize), not as an AFC. That's what happened.

Look what you did.:down:

The sooner you leave this girl alone, the better.

Infamous J

Don Juan
Reaction score
What she is actually saying:

"Contact me again and I'm filing a restraining order."

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ghostrider943 said:
"looking into each others souls on that one fateful night"
.....did you really say that?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With a message as direct as that you will simply have to next until she re-establishes interest if ever.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ghostrider943 said:
"looking into each others souls on that one fateful night"
Count up the times that line has worked, I'm really curious.

Reaction score
ghostrider943 said:
ghostrider943 said:
What is she actually saying?
I am psychic and I have the answer - she is saying this..

"looking into each others souls on that one fateful night" I don't know why you keep texting things like that. I have a boyfriend and I dont know you. and I don't know why you keep implying that i like you or something? yeah sorry if i sound harsh, but this needs to stop..

Get the hint kid, OR do you need a sledgehammer to bring the point home??? :rolleyes:

int3l

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is that AFC or whatever, i mean he hardly knows her, i don't think anyone would text a girl with those words, also how the hell did you get her number. I'm thinking through a friend or else she would not have said she doesn't know you.

Either way guys i think this guys a troll, like come on.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Unless it's your anniversary (that means dating her for at least a year) or you're giving a last-ditch effort to hold the relationship together, you never say "romantic" stuff like that. Besides, it just sounds way cheesy. Unless you say it really sarcastically and with a huge sh!t-eating grin on your face...which is hard to do in a text message.