Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is sex like with a woman who is in her fifties and sixties?

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly though guys don't their looks take a big hit post menopause, generally speaking?

Are some of them on HRT and still look youthful?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oldest i had was 48. she was really really dry. but she had her tubes tied i don't know if that had anything to do with it

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oldest I ever had was 44. No complaints, but she was extremely young for her age.

myopoh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fooled around (no sex) with a 38 year old. Oldest I've banged is 36 and she definitely had experience.

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
47 for me, but she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. The beauty of older women is certainly not their youth....it is their lack of pretense.

If she likes you, her clothes come off, there is no arm wrestling, no: "what are we doing" BS.

At times, it seems, they are actually using you as a human dildo.

Older women are lonely...they want to feel passion....hence, they drop the gear instantly.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The oldest woman I've ever fvcked was nearly 37. I'm really surprised at how many of you have boned women in their 40s.

acw said:
As a matter of fact...i'll take a slightly overweight 20 yr old over a Hot Granny.
I'm very much the same way. A cute, age-free face will grab my attention more than a drooping, lined face with a skinny body. As long as I'm able to attract women in their 20s, I'll keep fvcking women in their 20s.

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever guys, just had a 52 yo cougar on match message me who live 4 hours away and visits my city once a month. I bang women in their 20-30's but no why I'm going to pass up the opportunity to get some action from this one. Also she's a doctor, stays in ridiculously good shape(body looks like a 30yo), and has those dsl's.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I porked a 58yo. She sucked me off while she sat on the toilet taking a p1ss and then when I started pounding her, her little white dog jumped up on the bed and wouldn't stop barking.
I blew my load, pretended I was just going out for a smoke and did the runner. She was pretty dirty though.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure the oldest but I banged a 43 year old who was a dance instructor. She had the tight body of a 25 year old, no lie. Not an ounce of fat or flab. That probably had something to do with why she passed my boner test.

I've dumpster-dived a couple of times with 40something cougars. Not really my thing though. (Not now anyway.)

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
53 and it was really fun.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My cougar that I had when I was 35 just turned fifty when she broke us up, right before Christmas that year. She was a s3x machine! Great shape, too, even after two kids.
I was fooling around with an old client last year, she had just turned 51. She can't cume with a man-- at all, ever. I noticed, she doesn't get very wet. She can do herself with a vibrator. It really took away my enjoyment, but she sure felt good... cute bod, too, and no kids! I was bummed, because I genuinely liked her, despite all her issues... just a sweet, honest, good-hearted gal. She only wanted s3x about twice a month. One night she blew up at me, "Do you just c0me over here to have s3x?" Um, yeah, actually. It's not like she had much else going on.
One important thing about being with her was, I realized I could actually have s3x again without thinking about my horrible bypass operation. I nearly died! That was four years ago.
My last real romance 5 years ago was the ex-trophy wife, another client of mine whose friends told me to go after her... very sweet lady, all the men who know her are craving for her. She was over 50, but she never told me her exact age; I was 54. She was married twice but the s3x was never that great. It didn't sound like she'd had any partners outside of marriage. She'd had a full hysterectomey, and knew her Kegels, hot dam! I was the first man who showed her how to get the Big O more than once, and we'd have mad s3x every Friday night for hours at a time. Then her daughter would call, asking when she's coming home. We never had sleepovers, except one time. Her daughter had a fit.
We carried on like that for four months, and then she pulled the plug, right before Christmas, gave me the "I need time" talk. It's the THIRD time a woman has dumped me right before Christmas!
Now I'm 59, not the studmuffin of five years ago. The bypass operation took an awful lot out of me, so I mainly just focus on myself. There are hot women over fifty everywhere I go, but they're not into romance for the most part. They'd rather ride horses and mess around with their other galpals.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:
Honestly though guys don't their looks take a big hit post menopause, generally speaking?

Are some of them on HRT and still look youthful?
Some do, some don't. I don't know of anyone on HRT. My pirate wench from last year has a great bod, and HAD a really sweet face, but it crashed over the last two or three years. She's 52 now... maybe if she didn't smoke meth, she might at least have all her teeth.
My last trophy wife is maybe 58 now and still looks pretty. She needs to work on her muscle tone, though... she had a bad horse fall right after she broke us up, but it shouldn't have injured her as badly as it did.
I had one gorgeous ex-trophy wife who was forty, and her face crashed just a couple of years later. We were only together for 9 months. I stopped by her work to say Hi, and almost went into shock. She looked awful.
You should see my sis-- she's 62 and she's got some Brit who's in his forties. She looks great, keeps very active, windsurfing and such.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
oldest i had was 48. she was really really dry. but she had her tubes tied i don't know if that had anything to do with it
Old girlfriend of mine had hers tied when she was 27, and she was always wet.
My cougar had hers tied when she was forty--after I knocked her up! It didn't change how she felt inside. She broke us up but I got back with her years later, and she still felt the same.

ghoti56

Reaction score
seth03 said:
Ok...after reading the responses to one of my threads about how easy it would be to get women more than half your age when you are in your fifties...I would like to know...what is it like to have sex with a woman who is 50+, 60+, or even older? I mean there are some hot 50-55 year old women out there that I would bang in a second at my age (27)....but what I want to know is...does it still feel the same when they get to that age? In med school I learned that as women get older, their sexual interest declines, their vaginas get dry and the vaginal walls thin, and it becomes more painful for them to have vaginal intercourse...among dozens of other things that just crash during that age due to menopause and reduced levels of certain hormones. That always sounded like hell to me, which is primarly why I created the thread about having sex with much younger women in my fifties and beyond.

However...if it isnt as bad as it sounds...then I really would not have a problem being with women who are between 50-70....when I am 65+ years old.

Anyone? Whats the oldest woman you have had sex with and how did it feel like?

ALSO....if vaginal sex really is as bad as it sounds for older women....do they just give blow jobs a lot more often to make up for it? Because that wouldn't sound like a bad tradeoff...
Although the OP is probably long gone, I have some answers to his questions, being the husband of a post-menopausal woman in her late 50's.

1. Yes, she does have vaginal dryness.
2. As a result of the vaginal dryness, we no longer have vaginal intercourse.
3. To make up for the lack of intercourse, we have much more oral sex.
4. Final conclusion: as the OP says, not a bad tradeoff.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
47 and in the passenger seat of her SUV no less. She rode it and it was awesome.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Seth,
This is an old post still interesting.....Since I first posted,I have met and screwed a 72 year old Widow...She was Chinese too a Chinese Medicine Doctor,well preserved but too lacking in experience to make a good plate....But,but,but...interestingly enough she was remarkably well lubricated as are all the Chinese I have known svexually,so it may be genetic...For those that don't know,just as we emit lubricant from our Cowpers Gland,then so do Women from their Bartholin Glands...Just as some people have more saliva than others so it is with these organs...One Woman of my intimate acquaintance,had to have her overactive glands surgically removed at the age of 16!

Bobajob69

Reaction score
Hi all, i have been having an affair for the last 6 months with a women who is 20 years older than me (66) and the sex is just amazing! she was widowed just over a year ago and hadn't had sex for nearly ten years before that.
after a nervous start she now just cant get enough! her sex drive is just incredible and we just **** for hours at a time! she is very happy to dress up and more than willing to try out lots of new positions
so i can defiantly recommend sex with an older women!
seek out and enjoy!

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't speak to sex with 50s and 60s, haven't had any. Can say that sex with women in their late 30s- late 40s who take care of themselves, work hard and full time, eat well, gym, yoga, fewer sex hangups and insecurities, etc., is far far better than sex with a half-drunk 20 something who eats pizza four times a week, smokes and sits on the couch pondering all her insecurities watching Oprah and SATC reruns when not out partying and going to feminist rallies. Have had lots of datapoints both ways over the years to compare, LOL.

I guess the best of both worlds would be a 22 y.o. who had good diet, exercise and sleep habits, etc., and though I haven't met any of those during almost 50 years on the planet, if I ever do, will be sure to f-ck her and come back here with a report. :)

David831

Reaction score
Older women

I have a question do older women 50-70 years old can they still get pregnant if having sex without a condom? or will the sperm just die inside them? I am just curious.

David831

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear David,
Well our Collossus could be more definitlve I am sure,but in my experience the oldest Woman,I screwed who still had her monthly (Sporadically) was 53....An interesting one is a Woman I have screwed,at 49 stopped bleeding for 18 months,then a new Guy came along,evidently a very good lover,she had a wonderful time with him and amazingly she started bleeding every month,only for a few months then she went back to spotting..
As I have said a hundred times,in general regular sex fools the body into believing it is younger,a win-win situation!