what is one thing that irks you about females?

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think god was pretty young when he made men and women
or just plain devious

How n the F*CK does to opposites attract??

GI-JOE----BARBIE

PVSSY--D!CK

TERMINATOR 2----Sleepless in seattle

it's completely opposite!!!

the simple truth is Women care to much and men care to little
we bug the sh*t out of them because we don't give a sh*t and they bug the F*ck out of us because they care WAY WAY WAY too much.

women

can't live with em

can't kill em.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone

Dam-nit, it's not like I'm asking you to marry me, I'm not even asking you to see me ever again, but if you promise to meet me somewhere or call me, you better fu-cking do it, because I am NOT going to make an effort to give you any more chances. I am not saying I really care that much, but it is such a shame when a girl lets her games or stupidity stand in the way of furthering her relationship with me. A game is a game, but I am never completely inconsiderate of the other person. Again, if a guy is asking you to meet them somewhere, it doesn't mean they want to fu-ck you, marry you, or even that you have to see them again, so stop acting like it is such a big deal.
AAAAARGF SO TRUE.

This has happened a few times - I see a girl on campus, I get her number, and never call.

I see her a week, month, whatever later... we pass in the hall or whatever, and she shoots the LOOK OF DEATH at you.

Christ almighty, are you that insecure? So I didn't call you, no need to take it so personally. You can't even say Hi, you have to ignore me like it's some sort of game to be won.

Jesus, girls and guys have a lot in common - most see PERSONAL REJECTION when it's nothing more than, say, I didn't have time to call, or got caught up in other things, or whatever. It's a FABRICATION, not reality.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^

uhh dude you didn't call her

that's why she was pissed at you....

but i know what you mean if a girl would have done that to me and a month later camae i would just suspect she didn't like me and move on but no dirty looks. lolz

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, it's a number - "Hey, give me your number, MAYBE we'll get a drink some time". There's no contractual agreement going on here. Maybe if they realized I get one or two numbers a day, and like 5 on the weekend, they'd understand, heh.

Now breaking a date agreed upon by parties - that's ground for anger.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that irks me with females is when they don't let me poke them with my stick.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do women want?
EVERYTHING.
I also hate how they are so emotionally driven. This alone is proof that men are much smarter than women. Emotion is like the most primitive, lowest cognitive function. Reason and logic is higher, and this is what us men have.

Those huge sunglasses :rolleyes: Nothing says "arrogant bit-ch" like a pair of those. I think there are much more arrogant women than men. I don't know what it is, but those dam-n sunglasses are very popular among lower IQ women, particularly sorority girls. There must be a correlation there. I just want to rip those things off their heads and smash them on the ground, along with their "cuuuute" little cell phones, and tell them to put on some pants that don't have greek letters across the ass.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
What do women want?
EVERYTHING.
I also hate how they are so emotionally driven. This alone is proof that men are much smarter than women. Emotion is like the most primitive, lowest cognitive function. Reason and logic is higher, and this is what us men have.
holy crap! you ever said a mean joke to a guy and said just kidding. They would laugh it off and it would be over. You ever said something mean to a girl and said "just kidding"? She wouldn't even HEAR the "just kidding" part, she'd be like "I can't believe you just said that." And get all upset.:mad:

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes sir, sure have...
sometimes they just want to see if you're man enough to stand behind what you said, but sometimes they are dead serious and it is just so stupid. I don't even know what provokes a girl sometimes. If the girl is on her period, she will be super sensitive, but come on, that's no excuse for acting like a bit-ch. Needless to say, steer clear when it's her time of month, lol. But yeaaah, life for a woman, is a constant struggle with emotions.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score