What is Love?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather sit home alone and play video games than pick up any girl "whenever i want" that I don't care about beyond sex.

do u play halo 2 online or anything else?

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOVE is real....i promise you that

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E_ze05
LOVE is real....i promise you that
thats why 50% of marriages end in divorce

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know, i think love is the feeling u want to be with the someone for the rest of ur life. ever have the feeling like you just picked up this amazingly hot and pretty chick from a bar, u started dating her and things went very intensive with romance and sex, but soon after u just got bored of her? if u found love with the person u wouldn't feel that way

i think humans are generally persimistic creatures, and i think it's true that it's naturally against our wills to die alone knowing that we have such a short life span (70-90 years), so we would like to have someone to be our side while the end is drawing nearer everyday, may that be our wife, gf, parent, kids, or grand kids

what one guy said earlier made a lot of sense, if humans can live 1000 years, is it practical and realistic for us to be with one person for that long (assuming you still marry at age of 20-40)? im not sure about that, but right now we can only live for 80 years, and it's just enough time to spend happy moments with your lover or family before you turn into dust

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True "LOVE" is unconditional. "LOVE" is what a mother feels for her child. All that shyt you feel for a girl is conditional. It's based on how she looks and how she acts. Let your girl gain 100 pounds or catch her cheating on you and lets see how much you love her.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True "LOVE" is unconditional. "LOVE" is what a mother feels for her child. All that shyt you feel for a girl is conditional. It's based on how she looks and how she acts. Let your girl gain 100 pounds or catch her cheating on you and lets see how much you love her.

again you can achieve unconditional love with another person/.

sometiems after 15 to 20 yrs and you dont get along.

you fight and fight

that doesnt mean its not unconditional....

if you and ur mom fight for yrs...you may cut off contact.

like a divorce.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well its not Linear....

so I suppose its subjective.

you cant tell me you feel a special connection to your dad or uncle or cousin because they are your blood.

I dont know my dad...I have no love for him.

I do however have unconditional love for some of my friends.....

who arent blood.

your women is your friend...same friend as them..actually with a lot more commitment,

so it would take less time.

but again your brain...emotional center doenst operate on linear time..its subjective to your expierences.

so I have no idea from person to person.

I just dont want people to think its not unconditional.

im sure after 20 yrs of marriage...and you both want divorce...doesnt mean you dont love the person.

look how bad it hurt Cher with Sonny died... but they had to get divorce..because they didnt get along.

just because you achieve unconditional love doesnt mean it will last forever so happy.

but I will say when you get it..you will know it. you just have to hope she feels the same..and most women who feel the same wont lie about it.

it seems like a lot of guys here had a some bad women...some bytches who used and lied to these guys.

what im preachign here isnt AFC..its reality....I dont understand how some of thes guys can tell me love with a women doesnt exist.

they are either Insane or KBJ;s.

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They have a point of viwe that differs from yours. You also have to learn to accept that not everyone is looking for love as they have to learn to accept that it exists and can be found if you activley seek it.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree....I just hate to see people live without love...

no one can say love isnt a positive emotion.

why live without it?

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
I agree....I just hate to see people live without love...

no one can say love isnt a positive emotion.

why live without it?
The pain of losing your love or getting hurt may make people think twice about opening up to someone on that level.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here's my view of what love is

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA.

Guys, just let it be. What is it? Does it even exist? Life would be banal without mysteries.

Let it be.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pain of losing your love or getting hurt may make people think twice about opening up to someone on that level.

yes, or you could never expierence it and chance it.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
love is a friendship with anyone. You can love your parents or your friends.

Love with your girlfriend on the other hand is friendship is somewhat different. You still must have that friendship but also lust added in but I believe that true love is able to last without that lust. Anyone can disagree with me and I don't really care.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love with your girlfriend on the other hand is friendship is somewhat different. You still must have that friendship but also lust added in but I believe that true love is able to last without that lust. Anyone can disagree with me and I don't really care.

I agree....soon they will call you a feminist..and tell you have you no game..and women will walk all over you, and you will always have one-i-tis