Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is love to you?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's love got to do with it?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I refuse the word "love", because everybody is talking about a different thing when they say it. "Love" is just a word that confused people use to describe their feelings, without knowing what the hell is happening. And that's ok, but I find it mind-boggling that people are often trying to discuss this on a scientific level. Ask any girl if there's a difference between "being in love", "feeling love" and "true love". Or better, don't.

Might as well do away with the word, and use more direct words to describe what you are feeling.
Affection, attraction, sexual attraction, loyalty, partnership, safety, power, etc.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's difficult to say because words are like vessels which carry their meaning within a context. You can not pin them down. That's why there is so much love poetry. Because in poetry, we use words loosely, and in novel combinations, in order to maximize meaning.

A warm summer evening,
A cool breeze on the air,
When before me a daughter
Of Aphrodite appeared
Silkily clad in the colour of sunset
Fluttering about fixed starry eyes,
Which drew me in a moving orbit,
Where we circled like twin stars in the night.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's difficult to say because words are like vessels which carry their meaning within a context. You can not pin them down. That's why there is so much love poetry. Because in poetry, we use words loosely in order to maximize meaning.

A warm summer evening,
A cool breeze on the air,
When before me a daughter
Of Aphrodite appeared
Silkily clad in the colour of sunset
Fluttering about fixed starry eyes,
Which drew me in a moving orbit,
Where we circled like twin stars in the night.
Do you think pink is a masculine color?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing that irks me: Most discussions about love implicate some sort of peer pressure that you can only be a good person if you "love", whatever that is. People twist their thoughts and actions in horrible ways, just to convince themselves that they conform to the ideal. For that reason alone I say to hell with it.

I'll go with "Strong affection" without any further interpretation.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God is Love.