Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is it with Latina girls?

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latina women in so cali are very tough for the average looking white guy (even a guy with some game!). The hot latinas, the ones wearing tight ass jeans, tight shirts, and with luscious bodies need a guy with massive b@lls.

You can try the friend approach first. This can melt their cold stance, and once you get some rapport and commonality, turn it up from there. If your b@lls are big enough, you can get them. C&F, the whole routine. Even ice cold latinas aren't immune from feeling gut level attraction to a guy.

I think they tend to stereotype and lump all white guys into the "dork" category. But prove them wrong.

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, a few more comments about latina women:

As a very broad stereotype, they tend to party more than the average white, asian or even black girl. I don't really know why, but I've seen it constantly.

Latinas slightly down in the looks dept (say 6.5, still cute) can be really cool. They don't have the super thin bodies, but their personalities can really come though. And they have more curves than their 6.5 asian or white counterpart.

I would never approach a Latina girl with a general question like that. It's too easy for it to be a one word answer. I always ask opened ended questions, like why or how.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
rejected? who got rejected?

I couldnt even get her to say more than one word, let alone make a move to get rejected.

Yes, Ive been rejected by all kinds. But im just saying the latina's are just more aloof and unfriendly to me.

They just all seem to give me a cold shoulder right off the bat (Ive noticited this MANY times)

White women, asians, italians, medeterranians will at the very least, talk to me,
Italians are medeterranians and medeterranians are latin as well

Piece_Maker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...

The problem is that they're ALL the exact same way. In fact, they're not really people, if you think about it.

There's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Try black women--they all have big @sses and can dance. Be careful, though, cuz they pedal drugs on the side.

Reaction score
Piece_hater

You sound like a DEVIL!!!!