Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is it with Latina girls?

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a pretty OK looking guy, and have no problem talking with or attracting women of every culture.

But everytime, Approach a spanish girl, they are just cold and frigid.

Like there were these 2 latina's sitting at a bar, I was standing right next to them. One of the girls had the same ring I had on.

I asked her, "Hey, did you buy that from so and so? I have the same thing?"

She just said "no", then turned back around.

this has happened to me many times. Im not a dork or anything, because I have no problem with other women.

Are these girls just frigid? or are they shy?

just curious what others' experiences with latina's are?

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's two thing:

1- your voice, you're probably scared
2- you don't look friendly enough or nice enough

Reaction score
You asked a question and you got an answer. I don't know if I can deduct anything about latina women from that exchange.

Did you try to run some game on them? Or were you too scared after that matter-of-fact response?

If latinas don't know you it is hard to penetrate their circle. No, not that circle :D - I am referring to their social circle!

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no I wasnt scared, and its not my voice.

I was being friendly with everyone around me. My voice is loud enough to where everyone else can hear me except latina's.

PRL - I tried to run a game, but everytime I asked a question, she just gave me a one word answer.

Like I said, I only experience this with latina women.

The only thing I could think of 1) Im too ugly 2) I was kinda standing behind her shoulder 3) She was just drinking with a nother girl (not socializing with anyone), maybe they wanted to be left alone

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
number 1 is a bad way to think as im sure you know.my experiences with latinas have pretty much all been good.ive found that they are a bit harder than white girls to talk to.personally i wouldnt worry about them,always works for me.what i do is concentrate on me and exude confidence in whatever you do and trust me,they will pick up on your "coolness" so to say

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told by more than a couple of Latinas that they think that most men are dogs and that they won't open up until they know what the guy is about.

Now you may be curious about how I came across this information if they are so wary about men. I basically got to know them first (qualifying them) before I even hinted about being interested in them.

In qualifying, I seldom ask questions that could be answered with just one word. That may be another reason why their IL was pretty high, I asked their opinion about things and chatted about perceptions about it. They would then ask more questions about me. That give and take works well for me.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personnally love latina girls, and asians (but who in their right mind wouldn't want to shag an asian girl).

It is true that latina girls are weary about hooking up with guys but let me tell you that, you get one of those girls in the sack and they turn into animals...

Like Fransisco said, the best technique with these girls is that of the non-flirt. Be the friend first, and then when shes comfortable with youadvance and dont turn back.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to think of it, Latina girls are a bit colder, its weird. Although cant say I have met many from the states (was only there for 2 weeks), I was however in Mexico for a few months, and noticed the same thing. You have to REALLY get to know them before they will open up to you. But once they do, they are MUCH more fun than the average white girl.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never met anygirls that are more open and friendly than south american and spanish girls... including latinas, they love to party, dance etc!

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
Im a pretty OK looking guy, and have no problem talking with or attracting women of every culture.

But everytime, Approach a spanish girl, they are just cold and frigid.

Like there were these 2 latina's sitting at a bar, I was standing right next to them. One of the girls had the same ring I had on.

I asked her, "Hey, did you buy that from so and so? I have the same thing?"

She just said "no", then turned back around.

this has happened to me many times. Im not a dork or anything, because I have no problem with other women.

Are these girls just frigid? or are they shy?

just curious what others' experiences with latina's are?
:

Maybe they just don't like you:D

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ManOMan,

There is no pattern. Believe me, about two years ago I wondered the same thing, except in reverse, but I came to find there was no pattern, nothing set in stone.

If anything, hispanic women seem easier. More often than not, they like talking to me. This just goes to show that it's not the definition of women that is of concern but who is doing what.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery woman, thanks for the warm thoughts , but I have already considered that.

I can understand being their friends first, but how can you be their "friend" at a bar or a club?

I have some latina female friends, and yes I agree they are very friendly and receptive women.

Like I said, most women are receptive to me and are really friendly. But every time I talk to a latina girl, she has a cold front, like Im a salesman trying to sell them something they dont want.

Reaction score
The best way to meet the conservative Latinas is to be properly introduced to her by an acquaintence. Otherwise they stick to their own social circles. Go to a club where there is dancing and then approach them, they may be more receptive to strangers in this environment.

A quiet bar (vs club) is much more difficult because they may be there for different reasons than meeting guys.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being originally South American myself, I can say Latinas (especially Peruvians) can be pretty hard to mack sometimes. What I see when I go to old Peru is that unless you outstand from the crowd (eg look foreign/clothes etc) they don't really want to meet a guy at a bar or club. That is, when they smell you have an agenda, they close up. I've had more luck when I've befriended (or pretended to befriend) someone they knew first, or did the whole meeting as if by accident thing.

Helps to think that these girls have strong Catholic upringing (usually), plus they know men want the pvssy. They still enjoy the attention everywhere, but many wouldn't consider a hookup or ONS with someone they just met. These things are mostly for Latin girls born outside the US; I have noticed too that US Latinas CAN be pretty *****y, especially when they know there is limited pvssy around, like in small colleges etc. Hope that helps, and remember, still, someone HAS to bang them. G

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a couple of things about Hispanic chicks...

culturally, they are used to men being dogs. there's a good reason for it--it's generally true. this is especially the case with Mexican chicks. sorry guys, Mexican dudes will cheat in a heartbeat and Mexican chicks know it. by default, they assume all men are like this. this is why...

they tend to be jealous and possessive once you're in a relationship with them (not as much as asians though). one time, i got a phone thrown at me, Randy Johnson style. put a hole in the closet door. another time, she got my cell and re-dialed a couple of numbers. one was a CLIENT and the other was a good friend (male). i dumped her because of this.

pressure from parents to hook up with a man of their kind (not as much as asians though). "...am i gonna bring this little white boy home to meet my parents..."?

they tend to be much more religious (or pretend to be). i once dated a Mexican chick who had a crucifix above her bed! think about THAT whilst you're banging her. i took that damn thing down when i was there, but she would put it back up when her parents came over. she wasn't religious, but she was "obligated" to go to church and play the part of the good little catholic.

they are much more family oriented.

they are hella Mo Fo sexy IMO and usually pretty kind in the sack.

i prefer Mexican chicks and i live in So. Cal. where the supply is very plentiful. they usually require more 'work', and the sosuave schtick is less effective. this tends to be the case, even with the ones who were born here and grew up here. despite what i just said above, i've found that they tend to go for white dudes, probably because they are lesser dogs. at least in So. Cal.

Flame away...

BTW, Italian chicks are pretty much the same, but much more docile. i wish there were more of them around.

now...Brazilian chicks...ummm hmmm...

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
Mystery woman, thanks for the warm thoughts , but I have already considered that.

I can understand being their friends first, but how can you be their "friend" at a bar or a club?

I have some latina female friends, and yes I agree they are very friendly and receptive women.

Like I said, most women are receptive to me and are really friendly. But every time I talk to a latina girl, she has a cold front, like Im a salesman trying to sell them something they dont want.
I don't know why Latin women are that way, probably those arrogant, macho, chavunistic Latin men drive them that way.

Maybe you should change you taste and stick with the traditional blonde hair. blues eyes girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
I don't know why Latin women are that way, probably those arrogant, macho, chavunistic Latin men drive them that way.
Damn, someone here sounds angry and bitter.

Is everything okay MW?? Really you can tell us all. We are here for you baby!

As for ManOMan...Yes I have experienced the same thing. YOu have to be more flexible and creative with your openers.

IMO your opener was lame and came off like you were using any desperate excuse to talk to her.

Lately I been using opinion openers a lot. I ask just about anything. Start out the opener with.."Hey I could use a womans opinion on something...

"SHould I bleach my hair platinum?"

"WHo cheats more in a relationship...guys or girls?"

"Would you be upset if you found a bunch of pictures of your boyfriends ex?"

"There is this girl I am trying to impress and I need your help...Do girls get more turned on by this look (make a wannabe model face) or this look (give her the bedroom eyes as I **** my head to the side and stroke my chin.) or how bout this (make funny face like I am fuct up on drugs)"

The trick is to get your foot in the door with an opener that doesnt elicit a "yes" or "no" response.. you get the picture

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Manman, you're sure you never get these cold rejections w/ females of OTHER races? Or are you just using their race as an excuse for why you got rejected?

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rejected? who got rejected?

I couldnt even get her to say more than one word, let alone make a move to get rejected.

Yes, Ive been rejected by all kinds. But im just saying the latina's are just more aloof and unfriendly to me.

They just all seem to give me a cold shoulder right off the bat (Ive noticited this MANY times)

White women, asians, italians, medeterranians will at the very least, talk to me, laugh at my jokes, etc (EVEN when they reject me)

But I guess you are all right, an CS, yea my Yes/No questions were bad I guess, I'll try again with different types of qestions.

Hell, next time I go out, I will zone in on all the latina's and see if I get the same results

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it is just me but latin men are not as chauvinistic as you may think. As a matter of fact in South America women tend to beat you up instead.

That doesn't mean that we are pu55ywhipped, 'cause we still have game.

Latin women born outside the US are more difficult to penetrate because of their religious background. And because they value themselves more than girls here.

But in spite of that they are romantic to death and will put down their deffenses if you are actually not very aggressive.

Just offer them many smiles and don't talk to them at least until the third smile and eye contact. Then approach them very casually but not aggressively at all. By aggressive I mean don't even start a tirade of flattery and nonsense because they will smell that a mile away.

Think of them as doves.

Your best chances are if you are introduced by someone they know and if they are drinking. That loosens them up a bit.

They are a pain in the a55 to really conquer but once they are yours they won't leave you alone. I hope you have the stamina and the pacience because they can be very jelous too.