Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is Hooters?

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there really such thing as a restaurant where girls all have giant bazookas, or is this just some myth?

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all true. all waitresses are young girls with huuuuge tits and tight t-shirts.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any shows?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a family restaurant.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am actually going to a Hooters today. They are having their annual Easter Car Show. :D

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a family restaurant that has women with big t!ts in tight t-shirts?

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Er...well anyone can go. Basically, their tits aren't that huge. And the chicks aren't that hot. But they are pretty scantily clad and some waitresses are really not. Otherwise, it's just another restaurant and their food is expensive as hell.

I would not eat there again. Rating: 3.5/5 stars

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
Its a family restaurant that has women with big t!ts in tight t-shirts?
Correct. my friend happened to go to hooters 2 weeks ago for his friends bday dinner.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And it's a international fenomenon.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the wings, damn they are good...But fukk Hooters though, they dont show WWE PPV's for free anymore...We used to go up there, get a beer and some wings, and watch wrestling with all the other fans for free...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your family might enjoy their wings at any of their fine locations however, unless it has changed , the atlanta branch is still topless and you must be 18 to eat there.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
your family might enjoy their wings at any of their fine locations however, unless it has changed , the atlanta branch is still topless and you must be 18 to eat there.
Could you link to an article substantiating this claim? I'm unable to find anything remotely verifying the accuracy of what you've said, including both searching for "atlanta topless hooters" in google, and calling the two numbers yellowpages.com has listed for Hooters in Atlanta, GA (their corporate office and a restaurant location).

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Could you link to an article substantiating this claim? I'm unable to find anything remotely verifying the accuracy of what you've said, including both searching for "atlanta topless hooters" in google, and calling the two numbers yellowpages.com has listed for Hooters in Atlanta, GA (their corporate office and a restaurant location).
no of course i dont have a link , however, when i was 13 , i went to atlanta with my friends who were older and had 2 children younger than i and i babysat them. i actually think they brought me just to babysit at night time but that was ok, cause i got to go to six flags and stone mountain and stuff for free so it was kewl.

anyhow, they went to a local hooters and i remember them telling me that atlanta had the topless hooters when back home in birmingham the hooters chicks wore these shirts that said more than a mouthful, and i remember them saying that it was the only one they knew of that was topless.

this was like in 91 so like i said it might have changed.