Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is going thru her mind when they look back

no_problems

Reaction score
I never really took a lot of time to think about it until a few days ago. Do women feel the same as us when engaging in longer than average eye contact? I mean with me I'm just thinking "yah, you like this, you kinda sexy too" Sometimes I get the idea that a girl would just think "what is this guy looking at?". This past sunday I went to a poolhall with my boy and this dime asian was there with a guy. Yo lemme tell you, she was so hot that when she would look at me I would look down or something, involuntarily. So I said to myself "that's it, I'm not no pvssy, next time she lokks at me she gon drop it" So we lock again and oh my God, she keeps starin', I keep starin, on the 5th second I mutter something like "nah you gon look down, the I see her move her lips mutering somethin" Yo s[it was crazy. Homegirl thought she was gangsta like that. And I think I still was the one to drop the eyez. But for the first time I got that feeling, that the world around me just froze up and it's just me and her for those 6 seconds. What do you think was goin thru her mind.

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhhhhhh, she wanted to fvck you dog! If she was initiating the eyecontact and she was the agressive one, then her little BF obviously isnt doing it for her. Shouldve gone and talked to her; gestured toward the door and hope she followed; go straight up to her with her BF there.

Women arent usually so obvious, and even sometimes their signals are hard to read, but this was pretty obvious, and she did it more than once! Sh!t, you gotta pick up on that man.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
y0 y0... this chick obviously digs you and was waiting for you to make a move.

If a chick that had a boyfriend plays these "games" with you, that means (like johnny_chase said, her bf is obviously not "satisfying" her;) )

next time this kind of thing happens, gesture to her to go outside, or to the bathroom etc. Going up to her while her bf is right there will limit what she can say/do, and a) u probably wont get the responce that u want from her b) she wont be ABLE to give you the responce that she wants to give you and c) Her bf might get violent:rolleyes:

If you practice at keeping eye contact with girls, you will see that eventually you will feel more at "ease" with it, and you will get better at it.

Sometimes u can "say" alot with JUST using your eyes;)

Good luck for the next 1 dude!

Laterz...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At first, she's thinking, "I think he's attractive and hope he comes up and talks to me. And not say something stupid."

After about 15 minutes of staring down, then she's thinking "Gawd, this guy is a creepy. I hope that chump doesn't come up and talk to me."

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
err...

Originally posted by JT47319
At first, she's thinking, "I think he's attractive and hope he comes up and talks to me. And not say something stupid."

After about 15 minutes of staring down, then she's thinking "Gawd, this guy is a creepy. I hope that chump doesn't come up and talk to me."
I tend to dissagree!

This all depends on how he plays his cards...

It could go the way u described, OR by 15 minutes she will want him even MORE than "at first".

He just needs to make sure that his body language is giving her the right message/hint.

If he just continues to stare at her non-stop without gesturing anything etc, then she will probably end up thinking of him as a "chump" or a "creep".

Never underestimate the power of body language. ;)

Laterz..

no_problems

Reaction score
Originally posted by aequitas
y0 y0... this chick obviously digs you and was waiting for you to make a move.

If a chick that had a boyfriend plays these "games" with you, that means (like johnny_chase said, her bf is obviously not "satisfying" her;) )

next time this kind of thing happens, gesture to her to go outside, or to the bathroom etc. Going up to her while her bf is right there will limit what she can say/do, and a) u probably wont get the responce that u want from her b) she wont be ABLE to give you the responce that she wants to give you and c) Her bf might get violent:rolleyes:

If you practice at keeping eye contact with girls, you will see that eventually you will feel more at "ease" with it, and you will get better at it.

Sometimes u can "say" alot with JUST using your eyes;)

Good luck for the next 1 dude!

Laterz...

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. You guys made me wanna kick myself in the head because I didn't chop that girl. But jesturing to her to come outside I think would be a little too much. Cause he was right there playing pool with her. I wander what could I have done.

But I gotta agree with both of you JT and aequitas. Cause at first that girl wasn't even trying to look at me the she just started intimidating me, and from other approaches I also noticed there is a time limit to how long you can exchange eye contact. What would you say is the acceptable maximum?

Reaction score
I hear you very.

Ive been practicing a lot of eyecontact lately. and...
I said it somewhere else today in this forum how I started realizing that "it is time" when eyecontact is being held. Man man man, it is intense stuff. Im thinking of making an affirmation out of this because everytime a chick holds eyecontact, I freeze in total whatthefvkness!

Something like;" I nod my head slowly and smirkly when a chick holds aaicontact with me"

I dont know man, but its hello there whattayaaaaaahaaaa!!

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seize_the_pattern
explain us ( or just me ) :D
if your talking the bathroom idea, act like your going to the head and give the girl a little subtle point to come with you, then wait for her around the corner and you both go into the females head and bend her over the toilet seat while you hammer away on that ****! Then she comes out and you wait a couple minutes later and come out, and you both act as if nothing had happened.

no_problems

Reaction score
Originally posted by saki
if your talking the bathroom idea, act like your going to the head and give the girl a little subtle point to come with you, then wait for her around the corner and you both go into the females head and bend her over the toilet seat while you hammer away on that ****! Then she comes out and you wait a couple minutes later and come out, and you both act as if nothing had happened.

Ok now you guys are just ruining the thread. Let's be serious. A asian girl would never get down for that ****

Reaction score
Yeah thats real smooth and realistic man, thanks for bringin that in. :p

edit: Im talking about saki by the way. Damn what do I have against the art of quoting anyway.....must.....ask....oracle......

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think again...

Originally posted by no_problems
Ok now you guys are just ruining the thread. Let's be serious. A asian girl would never get down for that ****
Anything is possible... and btw.. that IS realistic, i have seen it been done before with my own eyes, and the girls bf never knew ANYTHING had happened;)

gets you thinking, doesnt it?:cool:

Reaction score
I understand mr.

I thought I didnt have to explain that in the context of not knowing what to do and trying to get together some ideas for the upcoming babysteps this is not realISTIC

dont mix real and realstic

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EC is genrally a good thing, but ill take myself as an example i have held EC with girls im not attracted to because they tried to get it and i didnt look away or just because i felt like doing it.

This is not maths its an art, so the EC can mean she likes you but can also mean absolutly nothing.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Realistic? No. It was a nice little fantasy though ....

Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
EC is genrally a good thing, but ill take myself as an example i have held EC with girls im not attracted to because they tried to get it and i didnt look away or just because i felt like doing it.

This is not maths its an art, so the EC can mean she likes you but can also mean absolutly nothing.
You can learn art by starting off a little mathematical though.

And thank you for the insight that it might also mean nothing, (only half sarcastically said)

Can you tell from your experience if there's something going on or not. If yes, how?

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of agree with both of you but disagree at the same time. Sometimes if i catch a girl looking at me i'll hold EC just for the hell of it, kind of like a "oh,hello there" kind of thing. But i really find that girls dont do it that often. On the metro, bus, train, they all look down, or read a book.

For women i think something weird goes on inside their brain when they make EC with someone and hold it, different than what happens in our brains.

So when a girl actively makes EC with me, especially in a bar(socially charged situation) for longer than 5 seconds, that's pretty intense. I find most girls use fleeting glances over Charles manson style staring.

Seriously though, next time this happens, do something to let her know you're interested too, so she dosent waste your time the rest of the night if she's just ****ing around. I mean, whattygot to lose anyways?