What is going on with this forum lately???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. And the advanced stage of game is really the simplest truth of them all -the realisation that it isn't about what you do so much as the mindset from which the actions originate from.

You could break every DJ rule in the book and still make women wet if you do so from a position of strength. And that comes from a concrete mindset and ironclad frame, not a summation of tips and tricks or even wealth, status and looks.
Things like the 3-second rule, waiting x days to call, not letting on interest, negging, etc. are all training wheels. For the newer guys, sticking to these helps learn how to interact with women. Once one becomes more seasoned, one gains more finesse about nuances and context to the point where these things largely seem pointless.
Its been a very long time since anyone has posted this. So just a reminder:

BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

1. Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

2. Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

3. A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.
Yes. And the advanced stage of game is really the simplest truth of them all -the realisation that it isn't about what you do so much as the mindset from which the actions originate from.
Here's the Photobucket I said I was going to post this week:
http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/Tenacity99/slideshow/Chick Pic

Do you "Alpha Males" have any pics of any chick/plate you are supposedly spinning? What's that I hear....crickets? I thought so.

And I'm Donald Duck.
No, you're a fraud. Don't insult Donald Duck, even though he was a cartoon he was still REALER than your fake, Bruce Lee thumbnail having a.ss will ever be.

You talk all of this shyt, yet, you can't post one pic of yourself nor one pic of you with any plate? Not ONE fvcking pic? You're a damn fraud and anybody on here who follows you is stupid in doing so.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Even if you show your CPA License and years of experience as a Staff Accountant, who says its legitimate?
Every state allows you to verify a CPA's license. It can be done easily. Plus if you have a CPA license, then in the vast majority of states that would also mean you have the experience in Accounting as certain "work hours" are required for the licensure.

It's apparent 98.9% of you guys don't want to post your pics, that's fine.....it just makes the entire Manosphere look pvssy and piss poor if you ask me. You have a bunch of guys talking about how ALPHA they are, but they are too chicken shyt to post a pic of themselves using a photobucket? They can't produce one pic of them out with a chick? They can't post any pics of any alpha lifestyle they are living?

Yes, I'm leaving Sosuave soon because quite frankly, the Manosphere is just full of frauds in my opinion.

The Manosphere is about 98% fat, lazy, loser, broke, "dudes" who sit around talking shyt about women and the world from the COMFORT of their anonymous, hidden, internet profiles.....and in DOING so...that supposedly makes them ALPHA and makes everybody else in the world (including Brad Pitt) BETA males.

Get the fvck outta here :rofl:

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not claiming to be anything. I am not an Alpha male because I think it is stupid to think it is an all or nothing affair. I like to be assertive and dominant with the women I am seeing but I cannot act like that at work.
I am also not ripped although I am in ok shape. I am not enormously wealthy but I never felt the need to be. I am about to semi-retire at age 46.
I don't give advice about diets or investments much either.

I don't publish photos of me because I am in a job that is very female dominated and is extremely punitive for transgressions against the matriarchy. I like my job so I don't want to be identified as being involved with a site that regularly talks about bytches, cvnts, *****s and comes out with comments like 'all women are cheating *****s'.

I deeply respect your 'balls to the wall' this is who I am approach, @Tenacity, but until I don't need my job anymore I am going to be a little more discrete.

If I don't have a six pack or a million dollars or photos of me with hot women (not that I think that proves much) does that automatically invalidate everything I have ever posted and make me a beta faggot? I hope not. I would hope that I would be judged by the quality of what I have said.

As for a six-pack and mountains of cash, I seem to get by without that and still manage to misbehave with women often enough.

I thought the secret of inner game was knowing I don't need that external proof of value.

Anyway, fight the good fight @Tenacity. I just wont be publishing my photos yet.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the Photobucket I said I was going to post this week:
http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/Tenacity99/slideshow/Chick Pic

Do you "Alpha Males" have any pics of any chick/plate you are supposedly spinning? What's that I hear....crickets? I thought so.

No, you're a fraud. Don't insult Donald Duck, even though he was a cartoon he was still REALER than your fake, Bruce Lee thumbnail having a.ss will ever be.

You talk all of this shyt, yet, you can't post one pic of yourself nor one pic of you with any plate? Not ONE fvcking pic? You're a damn fraud and anybody on here who follows you is stupid in doing so.
Is she supposed to be attractive? Genuinely curious.

You're going to "leave" just like you were going to have that vasectomy. In other words more bullsh*t attention wh0ring with zero substance.

Your manic episodes are becoming quite amusing.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Your manic episodes are becoming quite amusing.
Lol, it's funny you keep discussing my "issues" but at least I don't put hands on nor BEAT women like you do. Your "emotional issues" with the chick(s) in your life had you actually put hands on a chick and damn near spend time behind bars for it.

On top of that, other issues you had with chicks in your life (like this thread where your chick dumped you and ran over to probably fvck your ex-best homie) left you in a lot of emotional pain. So why the hell are you trying to act as if you are so "holy" and like you too aren't struggling with some of the same internal emotional issues from previous pain endured from women in your life like I am? Ohhh, I know, it's because you're disingenuous as hell.

You're going to "leave" just like you were going to have that vasectomy. In other words more bullsh*t attention wh0ring with zero substance.
When did I say I wasn't getting a vasectomy? I said I was putting it on hold for a bit, the vasectomy is going to get done just like my eventual posting on Sosuave to people like YOU is going to stop as well.

:rofl: Well, show my "Beta Male a.ss" how it's done BeTheChange? Come on man, you are the Top Alpha Dog, spinning plates like a motherfvcker, show me how a "REAL ALPHA" does it. Ohhh, damn, I forget again. That would mean you would have to post a pic and you can't do that, because doing so would mean you would either have to steal a pic or you would reveal how fat, ugly, and broke you really are. Your BeTheChange internet persona would lose some of its credibility.

Oh and more on your statement of my "striving to proving something to guys on the internet/taking the internet too seriously," you do the same thing whether you know it or not.

When you write your journals, talk about the issues you are having, etc., you at least see this place as "somewhat serious" in order to post your personal issues and thus, elicit feedback. If you didn't take the place seriously to some extent, then why the fvck would you do that? Why would you have 30 threads and over 550 posts on a forum you don't take seriously?

If I personally didn't take Sosuave/The Manosphere somewhat seriously, then I wouldn't post here, that would make no fvcking sense. Because I do take this somewhat seriously, it's offensive to me to have guys running around here calling people they disagree with "beta fag.gots" saying they "get no pvssy", yet the beta no pvssy getting fag.gots can post their workout pics, car pics, plate pics, apartment pics, and financial progression...while the "Alpha Dog" calling everybody beta fag.gots can't post one photobucket link. That's fraud based shyt to me.

But carry on BeTheChange, I just bumped this thread because I said I would earlier in the week. I'm actually a man of my word. I'm also not leaving the pic of the chick up, I told you and Poon King I would post one this week so I did. We all said what we had to say, so I'm not about to continue going back and forth with you guys because I don't want any threads "closed" due to my actions.

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score

Make up your mind.

Am I a "fraud" or am I the best poster on SoSuave? You keep saying both.

Also.. are you leaving SoSuave or not? You keep saying you're leaving then you don't. You also told me earlier that you would stop responding to my posts. Yet you're still responding.

Why should anyone take you seriously when you lie constantly? Now we know why no woman takes you seriously. You can't even make decisions and stick with them.

Stop trolling.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, it's funny you keep discussing my "issues" but at least I don't put hands on nor BEAT women like you do. Your "emotional issues" with the chick(s) in your life had you actually put hands on a chick and damn near spend time behind bars for it.

On top of that, other issues you had with chicks in your life (like this thread where your chick dumped you and ran over to probably fvck your ex-best homie) left you in a lot of emotional pain. So why the hell are you trying to act as if you are so "holy" and like you too aren't struggling with some of the same internal emotional issues from previous pain endured from women in your life like I am? Ohhh, I know, it's because you're disingenuous as hell.

When did I say I wasn't getting a vasectomy? I said I was putting it on hold for a bit, the vasectomy is going to get done just like my eventual posting on Sosuave to people like YOU is going to stop as well.

:rofl: Well, show my "Beta Male a.ss" how it's done BeTheChange? Come on man, you are the Top Alpha Dog, spinning plates like a motherfvcker, show me how a "REAL ALPHA" does it. Ohhh, damn, I forget again. That would mean you would have to post a pic and you can't do that, because doing so would mean you would either have to steal a pic or you would reveal how fat, ugly, and broke you really are. Your BeTheChange internet persona would lose some of its credibility.

Oh and more on your statement of my "striving to proving something to guys on the internet/taking the internet too seriously," you do the same thing whether you know it or not.

When you write your journals, talk about the issues you are having, etc., you at least see this place as "somewhat serious" in order to post your personal issues and thus, elicit feedback. If you didn't take the place seriously to some extent, then why the fvck would you do that? Why would you have 30 threads and over 550 posts on a forum you don't take seriously?

If I personally didn't take Sosuave/The Manosphere somewhat seriously, then I wouldn't post here, that would make no fvcking sense. Because I do take this somewhat seriously, it's offensive to me to have guys running around here calling people they disagree with "beta fag.gots" saying they "get no pvssy", yet the beta no pvssy getting fag.gots can post their workout pics, car pics, plate pics, apartment pics, and financial progression...while the "Alpha Dog" calling everybody beta fag.gots can't post one photobucket link. That's fraud based shyt to me.

But carry on BeTheChange, I just bumped this thread because I said I would earlier in the week. I'm actually a man of my word. I'm also not leaving the pic of the chick up, I told you and Poon King I would post one this week so I did. We all said what we had to say, so I'm not about to continue going back and forth with you guys because I don't want any threads "closed" due to my actions.
We all have had issues with women.The difference is, the rest of us get over it, learn from the experience and move on. It's called growth. You cite a post on the day I broke up with my 3 year LTR as proof I experience emotional pain. Right...And? You are 33 years old and still posting garbage about being rejected and mistreated by daddy, mummy, ex gfs, White America, Black America, Blue America, The French and the posters of sosuave. Like I said, at this stage you are nothing but comic relief and even that has grown tiring.

I won't be posting my pic any time soon because I don't need to prove to myself to one of the most insecure posters on this forum. And like any attention wh*re you deserve nothing more than to be ignored by those around you since you contribute nothing of value. Congrats. You're the first poster here to be added to my ignore list. Have a nice life.

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every state allows you to verify a CPA's license. It can be done easily. Plus if you have a CPA license, then in the vast majority of states that would also mean you have the experience in Accounting as certain "work hours" are required for the licensure.

It's apparent 98.9% of you guys don't want to post your pics, that's fine.....it just makes the entire Manosphere look pvssy and piss poor if you ask me. You have a bunch of guys talking about how ALPHA they are, but they are too chicken shyt to post a pic of themselves using a photobucket? They can't produce one pic of them out with a chick? They can't post any pics of any alpha lifestyle they are living?

Yes, I'm leaving Sosuave soon because quite frankly, the Manosphere is just full of frauds in my opinion.

The Manosphere is about 98% fat, lazy, loser, broke, "dudes" who sit around talking shyt about women and the world from the COMFORT of their anonymous, hidden, internet profiles.....and in DOING so...that supposedly makes them ALPHA and makes everybody else in the world (including Brad Pitt) BETA males.

Get the fvck outta here :rofl:
There are no alpha males on this board. Alphas would laugh at this site.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about all the alphas who make their money from writing PUA books?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

1. Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

2. Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

3. A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male.
I once posted this. We always come back to the basics.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

Subtitled: why men should pay hookers after sex.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Define Alpha. How many women does he have to pick up per week? What percentage? How hot are his women? Lewis and Copeland say a successful seducer gets a date with 1 in 10 women he is attracted to, and beds 1 in 4 women he gets a date with, a success rate of 1 in 40 (2.5%).

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe these guys need to screen better.

B

BlueAlpha1

You're a tool. Seriously.

Once again, @Tenacity actually puts up. And you try to belittle him because she's not a 10? I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt despite our disagreements in the NC thread, but you're back to making no sense.

You made another thread about your BPD ex in Mature Man, another long monologue describing how your lack of focus since the breakup is about to get you fired. I gave you my best shot as to how to combat that sort of distraction at work, and you basically said "thanks but no thanks" because you're "over her." So why the repeat thread? I'm not sure. Bear in mind this is months after your long ordeal in the NC thread, wherein you broke it after 37 days NC, and said the same thing after that time too. It was "nothing" and you were "in control" the whole time. Wasn't aware you were hitting her too though. Nicely done.

You're very confused.

Last edited by a moderator:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define Alpha. How many women does he have to pick up per week? What percentage? How hot are his women? Lewis and Copeland say a successful seducer gets a date with 1 in 10 women he is attracted to, and beds 1 in 4 women he gets a date with, a success rate of 1 in 40 (2.5%).
those figures sound way too low imo

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a tool. Seriously.

Once again, @Tenacity actually puts up. And you try to belittle him because she's not a 10? I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt despite our disagreements in the NC thread, but you're back to making no sense.

You made another thread about your BPD ex in Mature Man, another long monologue describing how your lack of focus since the breakup is about to get you fired. I gave you my best shot as to how to combat that sort of distraction at work, and you basically said "thanks but no thanks" because you're "over her." So why the repeat thread? I'm not sure. Bear in mind this is months after your long ordeal in the NC thread, wherein you broke it after 37 days NC, and said the same thing after that time too. It was "nothing" and you were "in control" the whole time. Wasn't aware you were hitting her too though. Nicely done.

You're very confused.
Yawn. I ignored your advice because it was full of projection. How did I know this? Because you clearly didn't read my post. I specifically referenced that my performance dipped from April - June/ July when I'd just broke up with her and the BPD storm was at its peak. That's why they were pulling me up. I'm fine now in work (thanks for caring) and have been since August. You on the other hand were responding to me in a way that suggests this was an ongoing problem, which you'd like since it validates your own pathetic situation (stalking your ex for example....). Even though nowhere in that thread indicated that was the case.

You seem to have an issue with the fact that 2 months after a break up of this nature I am happily spinning plates (including previously turning my ex into a plate and her knowing it it) and moving on with my life. I can see why. It only highlights how poor you handled your own bpd breakup. I have no other explanation for why you continue to project when offering me "advice".

I tried to be polite in that thread but honestly much of your "advice" was redundant. I've seen enough of your posts to know not to value your opinion. You're STILL pining after an ex from YEARS ago, you can't get laid, you're overweight, have a huge history of unemployment and seem to struggle with social skills. Frankly, you're a loser. And rather than attempt to better yourself in a healthy manner you've chosen to model yourself on the most insecure poster here. You will be as miserable as he is. Have fun.

I see why you resonate with Tenacity. You are 3 years out of a relationship and STILL can't get your life together. Grow up.

No reason for this thread to get locked for flaming so the conversations between us ends here. You should have been on my ignore list a while so, but frankly I read your posts as a reminder of how NOT to think. But now your posts add zero value. Good luck.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at all the energy you guys are spending on doing whatever is going on here with each other, instead of sharing experiences and tips. This thread makes the forum look absolutely pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.