Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is a real man?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno. What's a "fake man?"

I remember the "real man" list when it was a big fad to make lists. Actor James Garner was either at the top or near it. You know, from The Rockford Files. Supposed to be that "real men don't eat quiche," "real men don't use answering machines," and so on -- things that character Jim Rockford did.

Just goes to show, if you're a handsome movie and TV star, you can do whatever you like and be called a "real man."

Now I'll make a quick exit from this thread before Burroughs points out the jizz slurping that so many Hollywood "real men" did on the casting couch.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
Ive read that even Audie Murphy had to be a punk

for Jimmy Cagney, to 'break into" Hollywood. Even the world's greatest warrior and a handsome young guy to boot, had to pay that price to get into that "game". Sheesh, what a crock. Just because guys work at a difficult dangerous job does not mean that they are smart, or decent, or not rapists or child molesters, you know.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A man is a man, that is it. There is no such thing as a real man, people just use the real man thing to pressure you to do things you don't want or don't care doing.