Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is a good reply?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was texting this 26 yr old hb 8.5 last night. I said that we should grab a drink on such and such day and her response was "Yeah possibly!"

I still have not replied because I don't know what to say. What is a good reply? Should I just next her unless she reaches out to me? Not sure what to do here...

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confirm me now otherwise I'll organize myself differently

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a low interest response, no reply necessary. Wait a week or so and try again. If same response, delete the number and keep it moving.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"im abit busy and had a plan... making sure you cant make it, I have another thing that I will schedule thanks"

hint: use this verbatim

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although she's not thinking it, she knows she disrespected you. Tease her for not making a decision and let her know you value yourself as higher than her so you won't e chasing. "Indecisive isnt a good quality. Let me know or delete my number". She probably won't reply whatever you text her. This response will qualify her and and keep your self respect intact.

Last edited:

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young OG,

Stop "Texting" chicks out.

There's too much room for "Fukkery" when you're new to her and have yet to establish yourself as "The Man" in her eyes.

Either make the date by actually "talking" to her on the phone---or better yet, do it "in person" if at all possible.

You will find that the more technological barriers that you allow a woman to place between you and her, the more she'll USE those barriers to block you from making BOLD advances towards her and just use your pursuit of her as trivial amusement in order to stroke her bottomless, attention-addicted ego.

Understand?

If you have a little time on your hands, read this: Can too many texts lead to no sex?

Better yet, if you have more time on your hands and want to go deeper, then listen to this: How to stop making Dumb moves with Smart phones?

Much RESPECT and future SUCCESS to you.

V.U.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young OG,

Stop "Texting" chicks out.

There's too much room for "Fukkery" when you're new to her and have yet to establish yourself as "The Man" in her eyes.

Either make the date by actually "talking" to her on the phone---or better yet, do it "in person" if at all possible.

You will find that the more technological barriers that you allow a woman to place between you and her, the more she'll USE those barriers to block you from making BOLD advances towards her and just use your pursuit of her as trivial amusement in order to stroke her bottomless, attention-addicted ego.

Understand?

If you have a little time on your hands, read this: Can too many texts lead to no sex?

Better yet, if you have more time on your hands and want to go deeper, then listen to this: How to stop making Dumb moves with Smart phones?

Much RESPECT and future SUCCESS to you.

V.U.
Text, call, it doesn't really matter. Unless you are the world's worst texter, which some are, the success rate is going to be pretty much the same.

If you feel like calling then call. If you feel like texting then text. Neither is going to give you much of an advantage...she either is interested in you or she isn't.

All that other bullish!t you are talking about is going to happen in person.

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although she's not thinking it, she knows she disrespected you. Tease her for not making a decision and let her know you value yourself as higher than her so you won't e chasing. "Indecisive isnt a good quality. Let me know or delete my number". She probably won't reply whatever you text her. This response will qualify her and and keep your self respect intact.
Most girls have a lot of options and make decisions at the last minute. I don't see how she is disrespecting OP.. especially if he hasn't even banged her yet.

Self respect doesn't get you laid. Perusing women and not worrying about rejection/acting needy does. Keep charging at her OP.

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of figured this. I'll try again next week. Thanks for the replies everyone
Tell her that if she doesn't meet you for drinks that you are going to throw rocks at her window at 2 in the morning.

Make her laugh a bit and build a bit of comfort.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yeah, possibly" is just such a rude response. Some women can be so callous sometimes.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with Espi's response. Be focused on YOUR goal like a laser. Don't let her disrespect deter you. I'd wait two full weeks if she doesn't respond and try one last time, then delete her number.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I tried Espi's advice. She never replied back. Number deleted. Her loss...

Its funny how a girl will show high interest level and then gives you an answer like "yeah possibly." At least I know what to do when I get "possibly" or "maybe" for an answer from a girl. Thanks for the replies.
Put yourself in her shoes. Obviously there was something you did that didn't spark it for her. Too much texting, too beta, not sexual enough, too much w/e. You didn't game her right, it's not a biggie always another. I honestly get texts from girls on tinder that are super thirsty saying they want to hang and j never reply back based on them coming off as needy or beauty standards.