Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wHAT IS A "COLD READ"

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As the subject asks?

Also, if you are on a date witha girl(usually 2 hrs); What do you do besides C+F and busting on her, do you guys run routines on her?

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold reading is telling the girl something about herself she doesn't realise. IE. Palm Reading, "you have a fiery passion..."

That kinda ****.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, can you list some more cold readings because I want to try the tension test on a chic tonight.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold Reading is actually the act of performing a psychic reading. It is the ability to tell a person things about themselves that are specific that only they would know. It doesnt matter what prop you use (i.e. tarot cards, palm reading, etc.) or no prop at all (John Edward's TV appearances), you are doing the same thing. Props are not relevant nor necessary, but they do make it a more enjoyable experience for the person recieving the reading. The actual props themselves don't contribute anything to the reading (so when you do tarot cards, you aren't actually looking for clues in the cards themselves, you're just making b.s. up).

For example, when doing cold readings I have successfuly told people about the photographs they have left unorganized and neglected, toys they have kept from their childhood, and the extraordinary circumstances that led to them getting their first jobs.

Doing a cold reading is perhaps one of the most challenging things a person can do, so I would not recommend learning it half assed just so you can run a lame routine. If you are going to get into it, get into it full force and do it because you want to learn a really cool skill.

Pick up Ian Rowland's book on the subject, available at www.ianrowland.com , and you will learn some of the greatest cold reading techniques ever.

Practice enough and you will be good at it.