What if...

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't totally concerned with getting 9's and 10's. Sure, those are the chicks we all want the most, desire the most,etc. There the ones who,as in some posts, "afcs" put on this pedestal and think are these perfect princesses and good people, when they are not. Who's to say they aren't good people?

Why do ultra hot chicks think themselves as worthless and are unreceptive to not ass kissing nice guys, but generally good guys?

What if you don't mind going after more avg but pretty chicks? Is that so wrong? Or are all women completely f'd up over years of generational influence?

forward

Don Juan
Reaction score
9s and 10s are not the only girls AFCs put on pedestals. Total AFCs will put a 5 or 6 on a pedestal easily (not that I would know :nervous: ). Even lower-numbered girls. The "uglyness" of a girl may even be part of the AFC's "love" for them, their feeling a sort of wimpy compassion because of this. "Captain Save-A-Ho" again, this time saving them from the harsh, looks-judging world. Of course, her low ranking won't stop her from dumping him and, much to his surprise, she will easily replace him!

Based on my own experiences, I don't believe how good-looking a girl is will be any indicator of the quality of her personality. I've come across examples of both awesome and awful personalities in both hotties and uglies. Hotties = common. Uglies = common. Awful personalities = common. Awesome personalities = relatively rare.

Personally, I don't subscribe to the "number ranking system". I find it hard to do... too many variables. For sure go for the "average but pretty chicks"! So long as you're attracted to them, that is. I tend to prefer "cuter" girls to "hot by society's standard's" anyway. Go for your own personal "10", not what the average internet user would classify a "10".

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
get off the computer and go out tonight.
Exactly. That is what I'm fixing to do. And I will go for the 9's and 10's but won't complain at all if I go home with a 7. The way I see it, I rank my right hand about a "2", so if I can do better than that, I'm gonna capitalize on it.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, it's been said, it's a numbers game, I don't play enough numbers. I am not all that into the bar and club scene.

What exactly is captain save a ho? Is the general consensus all girls are ho's?

As for going out, I have to be up early for work.

And pedestalizing is thinking they're perfect right? Or is it more?

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsOnNow said:
I know, it's been said, it's a numbers game, I don't play enough numbers. I am not all that into the bar and club scene.

What exactly is captain save a ho? Is the general consensus all girls are ho's?

As for going out, I have to be up early for work.

And pedestalizing is thinking they're perfect right? Or is it more?
Ok first of all, a lot of us have jobs, that is never an excuse to not go out. If you have a job that requires almost every minute of your day and wont allow you to socialize, thats beyond the scope of this forum. We try to help you get girls, we can't give you carrer path advice. (Besides, I doubt you have a job where you have to put a lot of hours since you seem to have a lot of time for posting new threads here).

Come to think of it, you as a whole are a case who is beyond the scope of this forum. You need help from the professionals, because you seem to be completely unable to grasp any bit of information we've given you.

528 posts and you're making threads like these? Cmon brother cut us a break please.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shut up ION. go out for an hour. stop making excuses. I don't have a car right now. I'm gonna walk to the poolhall down the road just to get out and sarge.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have a car, I have work at 10 am tomorow, I keep making these excuses, yes, I need help. I am so used to this, right now, thats all I know. I have a hard time socializing with people I don't know ok. I haven't taken in information from here. I know.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are a fcking waste. Get off the computer and go to the nearest bar. Now. don't reply. don't make excuses, be a man and get out. you focking looser. you make me sick. you want help? you've been given help, now help your focking self and go get out. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW EVERYTHING. stop being a god dam pssy!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me... The girl doesn't have to be a 9 or 10. Yes, she has to look pretty good. But, when looking for a girlfriend she has to have a good personality to go along with her looks. If your just looking for some sex. Go for the hotties.

Not all women are fvcked up. But, with todays society its hard to find a good girl.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you so concerned with what we think? If you like average women, then go for average women. You need to listen to your Dad and get off the computer. You'll get way more experience by going out and meeting women than you'll ever get on sosuave.

Go make yourself some friends, go out, have fun, make memories, learn how to meet women by meeting women, and then come back here and help guys. That's your calling, dude. Your calling isn't to ask questions anymore, but to act.

The longer that you sit and read and dream about these women, the less likely you'll ever meet a woman. Go make a life for yourself.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'll come to your town and be your wing man. I'll help you meet people so you can get the ball rolling on your life. It's really not that hard.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to stop posting on here,seeing as how it hasn't helped me in ways I was hoping it would, my mind is clouded with negative thoughts about alot, and I need to find mental clarity. I could go on and on about it, but alot of it is related, to sex,dating,relationships, oppurtunities and such, lack of it, future ones, and having missed out and various social pressures, so until I get my head on straight, I won't be posting here anymore.

I mean, my sense of reality is messed up. I realize there have been times when I have blamed the world for my problems, rather than taking responsibility for myself. I think this may be due to not feeling quality, whatever that means, I mean some of these basic concepts I have no idea of. Or I don't know how to define them for myself. In some ways, I still see things in this high school way.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Hey man, I've only been a member here for a month,and just about everytime I have read your thread,there is someone telling you to get off the computer. Maybe they have legitimate reasons for saying that,I don't know.
What I want to know is what do you want? You said that this site hasn't helped you. Well what do you need help with? Can you be specific and say,"I want this. I want to change X". When you take your car to a mechanic,you say,"I need this done or that done". Or you tell the mechanic what the syntoms are and he can tell you exactly what needs to be done. So,what EXACTLY is the problem?

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that's it, I can start off saying what one problem is for me, and then go off onto 50 other things bothering me, which may be a result of add, but if I were to narrow it down to say,about 5 or 6 things, it would be...

1.Not having women or a woman in my life. There is a lot of debate on this. There are those who say you don't need women, focus on yourself, etc, all good and sound advice, but what about when,maybe due to shyness,anxiety, other problems I have, you just have none, no plates, girlfreinds, f-buddies, casual hook ups, etc. All I have ever really wanted is a stable, long term girlfreind, but going for years now, years, without anything of the sort, sort of messes with my head. Of course, with all the talk of feminism and its ruining of traditional relationships is a factor as well. I am not blaming that particularly, but that is a big factor.

2.I guess being more social, having a regular social circle of freinds in which I can meet more people, in terms of social success,it's been here and there over the years. I have a tendencie to look at things on the large scale rather than the small scale.

3.This overwhelming feeling of regret or feeling left behind as everyone has moved on, as in going through college and experiencing the "freedom" of it all, I have been more a homebodie the past few years than anything else.

4. As for what I want, I want alot. I want that inner power sense of control,structure,dominance, whatever you call it. Seriously, the whole alpha thing, you know what I mean. All of this of course factors into reproducing and making offspring and scoring with the most hottest chicks. It's this sense of not having ever started or accomplished anything. I keep coming back to this negative sense of things.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Hey man, I've only been a member here for a month,and just about everytime I have read your thread,there is someone telling you to get off the computer. Maybe they have legitimate reasons for saying that,I don't know.
What I want to know is what do you want? You said that this site hasn't helped you. Well what do you need help with? Can you be specific and say,"I want this. I want to change X". When you take your car to a mechanic,you say,"I need this done or that done". Or you tell the mechanic what the syntoms are and he can tell you exactly what needs to be done. So,what EXACTLY is the problem?

Dood. Don't feed him. All he does is complain about his problems. He won't read the DJ bible, he won't go out in the field and try. he just wants to read and read and read and read and never try. He won't work on his inner game, but thinks talking about whats wrong over and over will fix it. He won't even post a list of goals to accomplish and start taking baby steps. Many others including myself have tried to help him, tried to talk to him on PM and work with him...he won't do anything. All he wants is the attention from feeling bad about himself. He wants people to say..'pooor baby its gonna be okay' and not to any work to improve himself. he's the proverbial horse you lead to water. I hate I wasted my time trying to help him, he doesn't want to help himself. This "I'm leaving crap is just another cry for attention" He wants attention more than anything. AW AFC.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you're right, I haven't worked on anything internal, I am not an attention *****, I just want help, not pity or sympathy, that's what has really screwed with me, is not trying, due to sense of reality. That's what it is. I can't help but feel bad for myself, but I realize alot of it is due to social pressures I guess.

I do want to help myself.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ION your only problem is that you don't have PASSION for life. You're miserable! You should be loving life. You should be like "DAMN! I'M HOME, I WANNA FRIKIN GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING WITH MYSELF!". Life should be a fun thing. The things you do the best are the things you like the most.

The only thing you seem to like is to stay in your computer. You want to be a better man, but you don't have the burning intensity that makes you WANT to go out and just ****ing do it.

I don't buy that social pressure bull**** you are saying to yourself. :crackup: If you want to be good in life, you have to like life. And you lost that little spark. Get it back hombre!

I would like to see you getting out, failing, falling in the ground, and getting up again. But you're standing in the ground saying: "People, I want to help myself up, but..." I have no sympathy. A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse.

You're alive. Do something. Preferally, do something that makes you feel insecure. If that doesn't help you, do something else. No idea is too crazy.

And this is the last of my advice!