Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if there was no internet, online dating or facebook?

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would nightlife be a lot better? Would the ratio of men to women at bars and clubs be more even instead of a constant sausagefest? What do you guys think? Thanks

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized earlier today that the fact that I'm on OK Cupid leads me to be less aggressive in going out and meeting new women. I hang out with my friends (whom I refuse to sleep with because I don't SHT where I eat), and then occasionally hang out with someone new.

If I didn't have the internet dating scene, and lots of activity (but very few actual meetups), then I'd probably be out there more often.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
I just realized earlier today that the fact that I'm on OK Cupid leads me to be less aggressive in going out and meeting new women. I hang out with my friends (whom I refuse to sleep with because I don't SHT where I eat), and then occasionally hang out with someone new.

If I didn't have the internet dating scene, and lots of activity (but very few actual meetups), then I'd probably be out there more often.
Yup. And women get WAAAAY more replies on online dating sites then men. So its no wonder why MOST bars/clubs are full of DUDES.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
Would nightlife be a lot better? Would the ratio of men to women at bars and clubs be more even instead of a constant sausagefest? What do you guys think? Thanks
I don't think anything can help the ratio of men to women at bars and clubs except a military draft :D

When first starting out most guys go to these places for the purpose of meeting women. Later on these places become gatherings for group night outs with buddies and female acquaintances.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If none of this online stuff existed, the dating world would be a heck of a lot simpler and we would all learn by doing.

Anyone old enough to have dated through the 90's will know what I'm talking about. It really was a simpler time with less flakes and less A.D.D. behavior all around.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, what's the point of "what ifs"? The internet, online dating and facebook all exist and therefore must be assimilated into your game.

Unless you want to be a pariah...

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Dude, what's the point of "what ifs"? The internet, online dating and facebook all exist and therefore must be assimilated into your game.

Unless you want to be a pariah...
Yea...i was on one of those sites a little awhile back. It actually wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. I even had women approaching me on there. It just sucks cuz i prefer meeting people face to face. But night time game has gotten so bad I've had no choice.