Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if hot chick acts like a female AFC?

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you do if you met this gal, and she was extraordinarily beautiful, not only an HB10 but classy movie star looking, and intelligent as well. However, she acted all AFC and clingy after you met her and perhaps dated her a little bit. If you did date her a few times she would profess her undying love for you and tell you that you are her soul mate, you two were met to be together blah blah. She would appear to have self esteem issues and demonstrate low value. In short, she would act like a super female AFC. How would you handle this? Would it be a turnoff even if an HB10 acted like the female version of an AFC?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop her like a rock because I would be too annoyed with her.

Lance Armstrong dumped Katie Hudson because she became too clingy.

comic_relief

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely get as much sex as you can (which shouldn't be too hard), but if you can't handle the clinginess, then yes, "NEXT!"

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh no you gotta have standards other than looks guys. You might just stay around for the sex but wait untill that happens to you and you will find yourself losing attraction.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't handle it dude.
Way to annoying.
I'd have to drop her like in a week or 2 lol.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends how clingy she is. I don't mind some girls going head over heels for me. But, enough is enough sometimes. If she is starting to get annoying let her know you need space and ect. I see you 34 years old. Is she close to your age? She might be acting that way cause she is looking for the one in her life right now.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait, so....there is a chick chasing you, a hot one to add...and your going to dump her? Dude, take a step back and look at the situation. Whatever you've been doing, has been working. You have a beautiful woman completely infatuated with you. Continue to see her, let it go for a couple of months, then ltr her when she asks..but make her you're dating at least 4 months.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys are more resistant to AFC style behavior in women (especially if they are hot), but it still has its effect. The game works both ways in a lot of the cases we're used to dealing with. Female AFC behavior isn't attractive, calling too much, being too clingy, etc. It's a two way street guys. Some here might deny it, but it's true.