Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if a girl has heard the patterns before?

Reaction score
If your running patterns on a girl who dates a lot of guys, don't yout think there's a good chance she's heard them before from someone?

Just a thought I had.

G F L A S H

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, I've encountered this only once. The Rollercoaster pattern.

We talked for about 10 minutes, I already told her Incredible Connection. She was smiling and looking down and to the left, but I though she was inverted so I didn't think much of it. lol

Then I start Rollercoaster.

-You know, I was watching this program on discovery channel....
-Ooh, I think I know that one. Its about rollercoasters. There are three components to a successful ride, First it has to be exciting...
And the girl tells me the whole pattern. I was so shocked, excited and about 100 others emotions, but I was trying to keep my face calm. She finished and looks at me. Having nothing else to do, I turn the whole thing into a joke without stopping my SS crap. I lean in and say in a low voice.
-I don't think ITS APPROPRIATE, but I just have to tell you that while you were telling me about it I began FEELING EXCITED, I JUST WANT TO GET IT ON, AND RIDE THE RIDE AGAIN AND AGAIN. Its like I FEEL EXCITED AND SAFE AT THE SAME TIME. And I FEEL THAT IT IS WONDERFUL THAT WE MET EACH OTHER, and at the very least we'll have an interesting conversation about your devilish methods that have such a charming effect on me. So, how many innocent hearts of guys have you ruined???
She couldn't help but smile at this point.

Then she said that she applied this stuff in marketing and advertising, and I was first to run patterns on her. Then we just chatted about whole NLP and what works and what not. I never forgot the kino and eye contact. We still maintain contact with each other. Wonderful woman.

Back to the original question: dont be paranoid. Its possible, but not a lot of people know about it and even if she does, it doesn't mean the game is over. If she asks something like:
"I know what you're doing/ I know that you use patterns"
Just ask: "its not important what I'm doing, It's important if you like it"

Cheers

jay2

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a great response to the Discover Channel pattern Vronski, but that woman said she was aware of NLP and patterning through her marketing and advertising job.

Did you two discuss, or do you know if that is a trend nowadays in the field or was she just a little. . . kinky? ;)

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
You mean she knew you were trying to mind-fúck her and didn't slap you, mace you, throw a drink in your face and blow her panic wistle?