What I see with the older guys getting college girls dynamic.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that there are a lot of older members here who want to get college girls and least be real here, who doesn't want an attractive college girl? They might not be mature but the hot ones are worth a one night stand at the very least. I am going to assume that this is all in the US because I have no idea how it works elsewhere, my friends in Europe claim that they don't have fraternities there.

When I was in college, I don't recall any college girls at my university dating a guy older than say 23 or 24. As for the hookup scene, the girls would complain about 30 yr old men hitting on them and trying to get with them. I still remember a few cases where I would be out at a bar and an older guy who was creeping out the girls was thrown out of that bar. It would make for some interesting conversations in the group the next day with the girls often talking about how some people need to "grow up".

Then my friend who is 28 years old lives in a big city which has a few colleges in it and he manages to get with college girls without much of an issue at all. In fact I have seen him get some college girls that were out of reach for most college kids and I was in awe by this.

So I noticed something to this dynamic about older guys getting college girls.

It seems like older guys do well in colleges that are: located in big cities, commuter campus type of schools, hardly have much of a greek scene, community colleges, and schools that don't have major sports programs. Colleges that are: seen as top party schools, are known for having a lot of hot girls, have a big greek scene, and great basketball or football programs ((FSU, USC, and The U for example) seem to be the kind of schools where older guys literally have no chance to compete even if they are good looking with game.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
HowardHughesDicaprio said:
I know that there are a lot of older members here who want to get college girls and least be real here, who doesn't want an attractive college girl? They might not be mature but the hot ones are worth a one night stand at the very least. I am going to assume that this is all in the US because I have no idea how it works elsewhere, my friends in Europe claim that they don't have fraternities there.

When I was in college, I don't recall any college girls at my university dating a guy older than say 23 or 24. As for the hookup scene, the girls would complain about 30 yr old men hitting on them and trying to get with them. I still remember a few cases where I would be out at a bar and an older guy who was creeping out the girls was thrown out of that bar. It would make for some interesting conversations in the group the next day with the girls often talking about how some people need to "grow up".

Then my friend who is 28 years old lives in a big city which has a few colleges in it and he manages to get with college girls without much of an issue at all. In fact I have seen him get some college girls that were out of reach for most college kids and I was in awe by this.

So I noticed something to this dynamic about older guys getting college girls.

It seems like older guys do well in colleges that are: located in big cities, commuter campus type of schools, hardly have much of a greek scene, community colleges, and schools that don't have major sports programs. Colleges that are: seen as top party schools, are known for having a lot of hot girls, have a big greek scene, and great basketball or football programs ((FSU, USC, and The U for example) seem to be the kind of schools where older guys literally have no chance to compete even if they are good looking with game.
So your school has a lot of plain girls?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always depends on your looks and personality. I'm 26 but I look kinda young. Actually I've always had a babyface and only now it's starting to look more masculine... so I probably look like the girls think you should look at 22. If you're 30, running out of hair, then maybe no.

Anyway I've been getting lots of attention from younger girls. Just yesterday hit it off with one... nearly spilt my drink when she mentioned she'd just finished high school :eek:

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just figured Id throw this out there: I live in beach city close to LA and I know a lot of girls that go for older guys here. One of my exs is 23 and she moved in with a 34 year old for a while. Also, a girl that i work with is 23 also and she is with a 31 year old. I know a few other similar situations like that but those are the ones worth mentioning.

The thing I notice is that the ex and the girl at work are both high maintenance. I have heard the girl at work tell several guys that they wouldnt be able to afford her, like shes proud of it. Im not sure about where you live, but around here most guys my age don't have their sh1t together yet so the girls that just want someone thatll spoil them go for the older guys.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They just want a sugar daddy. Plain and simple.