Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I do with this girl?

baksikj

Reaction score
Hi. Firstly I want to say hello to everyone, since its my first post here.
Secondly its not mine problem.... but my friend is lazy ass and dont want to
register here
Anyway here it is:
Hi there. I'm 19 years old, and im on first year of university(protection of
natural env).
I met this chick about 3 months ago. She was in relationship(3 years already) but
after few go outs, she dumped him and we started to dating... Everything was really
ok, i think she was really into me becouse she wanted to introduce me to her
mom(but didnt - her mom had to stay in work longer), she introduced me to her best
friends and they seemed to like me vary much. Only problem was that she still
called her ex, and send him SMS, she sad that it means nothing but i was very
jealous and we argued many times about it About 2 weeks ago we argued and she sad
that this doenst make sense, but she was very sad... when few days later i asked
why she is doing this to me and herself she sad "Becouse i dont want to hurt you,
and get on your nerves" and that it went something like this:
Me: If me and you really want it can succed!
Her: I think I dont want...I want a rest. I know myself... i would provoke argues
etc...
M: About what?
H: Everything...
M: I'm similar... but I've learnt that love brings many stupid ideas...
H: Looking for something to arguing isn't love.
M: I think that we dont need any rest... it's just an impression... I had it too...
H: But I dont want to go into next relationship...
M: Tommorow we can talk about this(we had to meet next day)
H: We wont meet tommorow... i know that i wont have courage to finish this and we
will reconcile... and inside i would feel nervous...
M: Nervous becouse what?
H: Becouse you... i dont know where its come from...i think im unconsciously look
for problems... The problem is tah i thought it would be easer after ending my last
relationship...
We didnt talk since than... i send sms to her few time(i know... AFC....)...
Do you think there is a chance for this rel? Do you have some suggestions how to
act now?
Thank for tips...

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your an absolute doos. Why? 1. You got jealous 2. She just came out of 3 year relationship a) she could have feelings for him still (b) if she doesnt have feelings she may want to still be his friend (c) she might miss him and speaking 2 him 3. Getting jealous shows that you are insecure, and no girl wants an insecure boyfriend. She noticed your insecurity and obviously she cannot handle it. 4. If she asks for a rest or a break for the relationship its basically saying "**** U" in a nice way, she doesnt want you anymore, their is NOTHING you can do to change her mind, she is just delaying the inevitable. Get OUT! Tell her "i dont want a break, id prefer to just be friends, if thats okay wiff u." She wont be upset with that, she will agree because in all essence a rest = friendship instead of relationship. You messed up by getting jealous and she doesnt want to deal with that in her life, learn from your mistakes so next time you wont repeat what you just did.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he's right man. wut did you expect. she would completely forget about him and never talk to him again and start ****ing you?

your forgetting the great emotinal attachment in LTR because your not only her BF but also a best "friend" (not in a nice guy way) but she trusts you as much. When she dosent have that anymore its a big change

A: you should have given her space instead of trying to control her life. It shows you insecure and also shows that you have no life. you should have waited for her to get over him cause you might have ended up the rebound guy even if you didnt not act jelous
B: jelous=no confidence. Lack of confidence is the biggest turnof a guy can have. Being jelous says your are not confident enough with her and she will leave you if someone better comes around. It's a big weakness and of course its self-desutrucing.

The more jelous you get, the more unconfident you are, the more of a turn off you are.

the self-fullfiling prophecy can go either way. "What you think you shall become" if you think you are not good enough, then you are not. If you think you are the catch, then she will see it to.

The only thing you can do now is stop acting like a ***** and hope its not 2 late.

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are overjealous and too needy

Even if the things have gone worse, then learn from it.
Stop begging in front of her for affection and forget about her.

But with the next Pus*y don't repeat this mistake.

Tuffy