Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I did 1/2 an hour ago

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go up to this special girl I see in the mall. Start talking about bullsh*t for a few minutes then I say:

"Why don't you write down you number, and we'll go hold hands and sh*t..."

She laughs abit. Then tells my she has a boyfriend.

I say "Yeah... I have a boyfriend too. He means the world to me :) " *with a straight face*

She laughs abit more. Then I end the convo and get out of there.

I think I'm addicted to cold approaching. I've done 5 over the last few days. Since the malls are jam packed with hot broads this time of the year, I might make it my hobby for the next few weeks.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, but where is the artistry in this. I want to see a funny dialogue which extends way past I've got a boyfriend and your one liner response.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ElChoclo
OK, but where is the artistry in this. I want to see a funny dialogue which extends way past I've got a boyfriend and your one liner response.
My apologies. For next time I will cram in a bunch of humorous dialogue that will make you cry while laughing. It will be both heart-warming and intriguing at the same time.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wheelin' I've always loved your style. Here's another "boyfriend" response to throw into your pile.

Her: I have a boyfriend
Me: That's okay, I'm sure we can find him a babysitter

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Me: That's okay, I'm sure we can find him a babysitter
I might have to throw that one in the mix too...

The only problem I have with cold approaches is this "boyfriend" blockade. There has to be a way around it.

I normally invite the girl to a party or some kinda team fundraiser. I need a way to get in contact with the girl even if she has a boyfriend so that I can scoop her off his hands. **I know, I'm a jacka$$**

Maybe I can say something like "Ok, I won't call you because I know your boyfriend is really special and sh*t, he probably has tonnes of inner beauty too... :) but... do you know how to use one of them computers?? I'll sent you an email when my hockey team has their next fundraiser. Why don't you write down your email address"

Or

I could say "Ok, I won't call you. I'll text message you and tell you when the next party is". Then I'll just call her anyways after I get her number.. lol :)

I'm gonna try one of these lines for sure. Give me a week, I'll tell you how it went.

Cheers,

Last edited:

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a better one-liner

You: Thats cool! I have 2 girlfriends...you need to catch up! ;)

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin

The only problem I have with cold approaches is this "boyfriend" blockade. There has to be a way around it.
wheelin&dealin,

You may try this one, I guess it will fit your "party invitation tactics perfectly.

You you invite her to a party, hockey fundrasier etc, but she smells something and:
She: I have a BF
You: I am sure he enjoys hockey too. What's your number?

so you just don't deal with her bf, you don't say anything definite you just smooth out the convo and proceed to getting her #.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77
wheelin&dealin,

You may try this one, I guess it will fit your "party invitation tactics perfectly.

You you invite her to a party, hockey fundrasier etc, but she smells something and:
She: I have a BF
You: I am sure he enjoys hockey too. What's your number?

so you just don't deal with her bf, you don't say anything definite you just smooth out the convo and proceed to getting her #.
I have used that before, the problem is that girls are deathly afraid of giving out their number if they have a boyfriend. How would you feel if your girlfriend gave out her number to a random guy? Probably a bit pissed off...

I believe that line could work though. I also think that the email or text message line would be a good non-threatening way to contact her.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
I have used that before, the problem is that girls are deathly afraid of giving out their number if they have a boyfriend.
Probably right. But at the same time you provide a good excuse in order to get her number, so she should be ok with that.

How about a more neutral lines:
"How can I reach you?"
"What is a good way to reach you"?

If she hesitates even to answer this one help her out with
"Do you have an email?"