What HAVE you done last week to get poon?

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me like an awful lot of chitter chatter on here, and no action!

What percentage of last week did you make an effort to go out and get laid?

What amount of time on SS and the net?

Any approaches last week?

BE HONEST!!!!

What ae you gonna do about it next week?????

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this, Missouri?

Okay, I'll play along....

Last Sunday: Date with plate #1 (met through friend). Stayed at her place. Bang.

Monday: Happy hour. No leads. Text girl I met a week ago about a date on Saturday. She agrees.

Tuesday: Worked late, at bar for game. Opened HB7.5. Went for number after game...no dice.

Wednesday: Hit second bar after happy hour at first. See HB8 sitting alone at bar. Ask to join me at table. She does. We play trivia. Get number, but she has to leave. Girl for Saturday date texts with second excuse why she can't make it again (dinner for brother who his moving away). Strike two, delete number.

Thursday: First date with plate #2. Bounce to 4 different bars around downtown. Me: "Let's go to my place and watch a movie." Her: "Sure." Bang.

Friday. Date with plate #1. Dinner at my place, out to see music and then back to the house. Bang.

Saturday morning: Send out a few stupid OKC troll messages, get 3 numbers.

Saturday evening: Watch game with buddy and plate #1. She leaves afterward. Go out with buddy to see band at local club; plate #3 texts to see if I want a ride with her and her friends, but I can't, since I'm already going with buddy. Get to club, "Sold out". Plate #3 decides to stay at home. Go to bar next door to see if there's any talent. Not really. Head home, call it a night.

Today: Setting up dates for next week.

Good enough for you?

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My life doesn't revolve around women, but when I do deal with them, they usually go into my journal... You're welcome to check it out :)

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I opened my phone, clicked on contacts, called a couple of numbers, then got laid. What did you do?

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fook all last week. week before i hit it up heaps.

I have a LONG way to go before i will be fooking girls. i'm pretty f ed up. ( in my head. i mean )

school starts tomorrow so i will go into beast mode. i realised today i have too much free time and because i don't know what to do, i waste it.

Damien Herst

Reaction score
That's a good point you raise. And it's funny how many of the responses are all defensive sounding.

Last week I hung out with 1 girl who is a repeat, and hung out with 3 women who I've been on one date previously and went on the second. I don't count the first date too much, as the second and third is where the real fun begins.

This week I'm seeing a few of them again. I've also talked to and hung out with a cute neighbor (she lives in the same building) so we'll see where that goes. At worst she has a lot of cute friends.