Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what have i gotten myself into?

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
so, I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks and last night we had sex for the first time and she has the ugliest pvssy I've ever seen. She has these big lips that just hang over her klit and it is a major turnoff. I really like this girl but I am not sure I can deal with this, lol. This is what I get for not having sex right off the bat for once.

So, being this is the first time I've come across something like this, is this normal or is her pvssy just beat to hell and back??

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
All shapes and sizes, man.

All shapes and sizes.

Don't tell her about it...women are very sensitive about how their genitals are...it'd be like her telling you you have an ugly, deformed p3n!s. If it bothers you that bad, either just don't go down on it or, if you're like me and like going down and you REALLY can't stand it, then just break it off. Say you found someone else.

I have a feeling you're overexaggerating the severity of the issue, though. :confused:

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll second the notion that girls are very sensitive about what they look like "down there", except I'm going to replace the word "very", with "majorly fvcking psychotically".

Imagine how much you care about what your hair looks like, and compare that to how much a girl cares about what her hair looks like. Now imagine how much you care about what girls think of your penis. Multiply this by the difference between how much you care about your hair compared to a how much a girl cares about her hair. That's how much they care about what their pvssy looks/smells/tastes like.

If you ever want to scar a b!tch for life, tell her that her pvssy looks like a bulldog eating porridge and smells like sundried a sardine's cvnt.

My only suggestion is to get some scissors and cut the excess flaps off. You might need to tie her down for this. You might also go to jail for this, and it might damage her willingness to fvck you in the future.

But if it's really bugging you, just NEXT her. There's plenty of fish out there (no pun intended) with nice girl parts.

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
even though I was too scared to get a close look, I'm sure im not exaggerating. I should have bailed last week when I fingered her and was like "wtf???"

I love eating the pvssy too but Im not going anywhere near that with my face

b

Don Juan
Reaction score
doh..you are in a toughie man. If it was me, I'd probably dump her. I have a list of things I will not accept in a woman.

I never thought of this before but maybe we need to add, "vagina can't look like a deformed grizzly bear."

Cheers,

"Something wonderful is going to happen to me today."

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe this is a funny horror story like situation.
I don't know If I'd stick this one out if I were in your shoes...check that I'm a wuss I would definately bail.
But that's me, I really need to be comfortable with the girls i'm planning to sleep with for an indefinate amount of time.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't go down on this girl or that thing is going to latch onto your face like in the movie Aliens.

Seriously if your d1ck feels good inside her, you don't have to directly look at it, it won't be so bad. When you fvck her look at her face,t1ts, ass legs and you will be fine.

"YOU ARE MAKING A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLE"

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lights.....

Hey,

Turn the lights down low and put her in the 'doggy' position.

Also,

Close your eyes when you eat her out.

cave dweller

sandinista

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am i the only person who thinks this is the shallowest thing i've ever read. & reading some of the things on this site, thats a pretty bold statement!

Every girl is different. every girls ***** is different. Just think about it as experiencing the vairety of life. She has bigger flaps than some girls. Whats the problem? It's something that makes her unique from everyone else. why can't you see that as a positive thing?

Dumping someone purly on that basis is just.. shocking. Are physical apperences THAT important? Would you dump someone if 1 of their toes was slightly longer than it's suposed to be?

nobody is perfect.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sandinista
Am i the only person who thinks this is the shallowest thing i've ever read. & reading some of the things on this site, thats a pretty bold statement!

Every girl is different. every girls ***** is different. Just think about it as experiencing the vairety of life. She has bigger flaps than some girls. Whats the problem? It's something that makes her unique from everyone else. why can't you see that as a positive thing?

Dumping someone purly on that basis is just.. shocking. Are physical apperences THAT important? Would you dump someone if 1 of their toes was slightly longer than it's suposed to be?

nobody is perfect.
are you a woman ?

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are physical apperences THAT important?
Yes.

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score

nobody is perfect.
are you a woman ?
More specifically, are you a woman with a dog-ugly cvnt?

Either that or you are a really insecure ugly b!tch of a guy. o_O

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score

nobody is perfect.
Yes, physical appearances are important. Just like intelligence, attitude and personality is important as well. If she would have been some dumb bimbo, she never would have made it that far. I dont knock you for dating someone, regardless of how he looks so dont knock me for not dating someone, regardless of how she looks. Just because you can date quasimodo with a good personality, doesnt mean I can.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
slice up those lips like they do in africa with machetes.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mortukai
I'll second the notion that girls are very sensitive about what they look like "down there", except I'm going to replace the word "very", with "majorly fvcking psychotically".

Imagine how much you care about what your hair looks like, and compare that to how much a girl cares about what her hair looks like. Now imagine how much you care about what girls think of your penis. Multiply this by the difference between how much you care about your hair compared to a how much a girl cares about her hair. That's how much they care about what their pvssy looks/smells/tastes like.

If you ever want to scar a b!tch for life, tell her that her pvssy looks like a bulldog eating porridge and smells like sundried a sardine's cvnt.

My only suggestion is to get some scissors and cut the excess flaps off. You might need to tie her down for this. You might also go to jail for this, and it might damage her willingness to fvck you in the future.

But if it's really bugging you, just NEXT her. There's plenty of fish out there (no pun intended) with nice girl parts.
HAHAHA.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I'm going with the person dubbed to 'be a woman' here and agree. Once you start getting 'out there', you'll meet women of all kinds, pvssies of all kinds, or asses of all kinds.

You've got 2 choices...

1) Move on
2) Grow up

Me personally, I speak from a position that, so long as she takes care of it, she has no in grown hairs, acne, pimples, herpes, and smells/tastes good, you've struck gold. There's far more 'bad' superficial stuff, than good superficial stuff. And since this isn't something she can do anything about, just like guys can't do much about their c0cks except PE, this is a mute point.

Is she good at sex?
Does she like sex?
Does she initiate sex?
Do you have fun with her?

From the sounds of it, she was great 99% of the way for what matters, and now the last 1% she's no good? It's 1 thing to require health genetics for reproduction, it's another to require her pvssy to be an alter to all that is holy of vaginas.

A-Unit

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit, you've never been repulsed by 1 thing in a girl?

I have. Some things are just too repulsive to get over.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else...

If looking at her coochie bothers you that much, you have three options:
  • You can keep dating her, knowing she has an ugly cooch.
  • You can keep dating her, pretending she doesn't have an ugly cooch.
  • You can stop dating her, for having an ugly cooch.
Anything that anybody else says is just stating one of these three things. Figure out which of these you feel is best for you and do it.