Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Hath Feminism Wrought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I am stupified.

THIS IS FEMINIST ENGINE:
This is feminism....

"I feel that 'man-hating' is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." -- Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor.

"We can't destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage." -- Robin Morgan

"The nuclear family must be destroyed... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process." -- Linda Gordon

"Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience." - Catherine Comins

"If life is to survive on this planet, there must be a decontamination of the Earth. I think this will be accompanied by an evolutionary process that will result in a drastic reduction of the population of males." --Mary Daly, former Professor at Boston College, 2001.

"The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race." -- Sally Miller Gearhart,

"The more famous and powerful I get the more power I have to hurt men." -- Sharon Stone; Actress

"All sex, even consensual sex between a married couple, is an act of violence perpetrated against a woman." -- Catherine MacKinnon

"The institution of sexual intercourse is anti-feminist" -- Ti-Grace Atkinson

"Feminism is the theory, lesbianism is the practice." -- Ti-Grace Atkinson

My feelings about men are the result of my experience. I have little sympathy for them. Like a Jew just released from Dachau, I watch the handsome young Nazi soldier fall writhing to the ground with a bullet in his stomach and I look briefly and walk on. I don't even need to shrug. I simply don't care. What he was, as a person, I mean, what his shames and yearnings were, simply don't matter." -- Marilyn French; The Woman's Room.

"All men are rapists and that's all they are" -- Marilyn French, Authoress; (later, advisoress to Al Gore's Presidential Campaign.)

"Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release." -- Germaine Greer.

"All men are good for is f*cking, and running over with a truck". Statement made by A University of Maine Feminist Administrator, quoted by Richard Dinsmore, who brought a successful civil suit against the University in the amount of $600,000. Richard had protested the quote; was dismissed thereafter on the grounds of harassment; and responded by bringing suit against the University. 1995 settlement.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who despise gender distinctions actually despise being human!

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women are f*cking psychos incapable of a rational thought. What else is new?

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think many of you'd be surprised at the amount of women becoming involved in anti-feminist movements.

I was invited to join a group, I chose not to, not because I didn't support their cause, but the requirement to travel to Tallahassee and Washington once a year.

(It was sort of funny when I declined them stating that I didn't want to leave my husband and family for this trips they acted a little snooty toward me. The irony that the anti feminism group looked down on me for choosing my family over their organization struck me as rather ironic.)

Anyway, this group had 14,000 members in the south; yeah I guess we're all belles at heart. The leaders, the women I met and the photos in their glossy's and directories were that of young women, few appeared to be over 40 and the majority looked to be mid 20 - mid 30's. I was encouraged, but the higher cost of membership AND the travel commitments were more then I would go for.

Seek out groups in your area, offer your support as men to these groups, I am sure donations and services would truly be appreciated. See it as a glimmer of hope if anything.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"All men are rapists and that's all they are" -- Marilyn French
Finally, a woman that understands men.
I couldn't agree more. Really, wouldn't life be so much easier if you could just rape the b1tch instead of going on with her pathetic games.
To rape is in our nature. :)

Think about it, all these games you play in the end its only for one goal isn't it?
To do what you could have done in the wild without remorse.

I sometimes wonder when i see two squirrels running around a tree, people chuckle at their game, but
is it a mating dance or just the female squirrel running away as not to get "raped"?

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Dear women:

SHUT YOUR GODDAMN F*CKING MOUTHS, C*NTS! YOU ARE F*CKING WORTHLESS! YOU ARE NOT SMART, WE DON'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GOOD FOR IS TO SHOW YOUR TITS AND ASS AND TO CARRY AROUND A FEW ****ING HOLES THAT FEEL GOOD WHEN WRAPPED AROUND MY GODDAMN C*CK!

That's right, all a women is is a vessel for a c*nt, mouth and ******* that are just begging to get f*cking filled with ****. Women are the useless skin around a c*nt. Goddamn b*tches, NO ONE F*CKING LIKES YOU! YOU'RE JUST A SEX TOY MADE OF MEAT FOR GUYS TO ENJOY! THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR EXISTANCE, TO BE USED LIKE A FLESHLIGHT WITH ARMS AND LEGS THAT MOANS! *THAT'S IT*

Your life is f*cking worthless you goddamn sluts. Every day thousands of women around the world have their ****s cut off, get raped and beaten.In the USA women get killed and raped daily, yet you ****ing dumb c*nts still spend all of your cash just to look pretty enough so one of us superior males will f*ck your goddamn holes. YOU *****ES LOVE C*CK *THAT* MUCH AND YET YOU CRY WHEN A GUY GIVES IT TO YOU AND CALL IT RAPE? F*CK YOU! GO BACK TO SHOWING TITS AND GETTING F*CKED AND NEVER OPEN YOUR MOUTHS AGAIN... 'cept to take c*ck.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The quotes posted are from radicals. You can find the same kind of comments on this site from some of the guys directed at women. All radical people are nuts and their thinking is so distorted and sick.

I'm kinda talking about similar stuff on the thread I started about the Trauma and Sexual Abuse thread I started. I saw a film in class yesterday that discussed masculinity and violence and it wasn't a male bashing movie at all. It discussed some things I hadn't even thought about before and is something that I think every guy should try to see if they can...very interesting and compelling stuff about how society, the media and socialization raises boys to be feel like they should be a certain way while society also tells them not to be that way. Men are getting mixed signals from society and that has led to the frustration, confusion and confidence issues...as well as probably a lot of anger. Usually it's only feminists that try to talk about this issue, but everytime they do so they do it in a way that is offensive to men...blaming, shaming and trying to make them feel guilty for something that society is doing to them. This film didn't do that and it made so much sense.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
MuayThai said:
Dear women:

SHUT YOUR GODDAMN F*CKING MOUTHS, C*NTS! YOU ARE F*CKING WORTHLESS! YOU ARE NOT SMART, WE DON'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GOOD FOR IS TO SHOW YOUR TITS AND ASS AND TO CARRY AROUND A FEW ****ING HOLES THAT FEEL GOOD WHEN WRAPPED AROUND MY GODDAMN C*CK!

That's right, all a women is is a vessel for a c*nt, mouth and ******* that are just begging to get f*cking filled with ****. Women are the useless skin around a c*nt. Goddamn b*tches, NO ONE F*CKING LIKES YOU! YOU'RE JUST A SEX TOY MADE OF MEAT FOR GUYS TO ENJOY! THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR EXISTANCE, TO BE USED LIKE A FLESHLIGHT WITH ARMS AND LEGS THAT MOANS! *THAT'S IT*

Your life is f*cking worthless you goddamn sluts. Every day thousands of women around the world have their ****s cut off, get raped and beaten.In the USA women get killed and raped daily, yet you ****ing dumb c*nts still spend all of your cash just to look pretty enough so one of us superior males will f*ck your goddamn holes. YOU *****ES LOVE C*CK *THAT* MUCH AND YET YOU CRY WHEN A GUY GIVES IT TO YOU AND CALL IT RAPE? F*CK YOU! GO BACK TO SHOWING TITS AND GETTING F*CKED AND NEVER OPEN YOUR MOUTHS AGAIN... 'cept to take c*ck.
Are you all better now? :whistle:

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Are you all better now? :whistle:
Whats that poison p*ssy?

Haven't you got some blindingly obvious advice to twist in your own stupid way?

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are at least 5 other threads on feminism. It's a tired and beaten down subject here.

Lets keep the topics fresh.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.