Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What has gone wrong?

FabioM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I´ve met this girl yeasterday at school but i feel things haven´t gone the way i wanted.

English isn´t my mother tongue but i will try to explain myself better.

I´m 22 and study at night and notice this girl at school too alot of times.

It has been alot of time since we make eye contact each other as i studied daily the previous two years and she also studied at the same school.

It seems a bit odd that i didn´t aproached her before but before you say 2 years stalking is alot,we still make eye contact each other and she doesn´t seem to gave up.

And so last night i´ve got the balls to ask her if i could meet her.

I was going home as the classes were over and i noticed that she was coming in my direction and so i went up to her and said : "hello,can i meet (in english is meet correct or should i say the word know) you"

I repeated again because she didn´t hear...she asked me on what porpose i wanted to know her and so i told her that i saw her alot of times at school and that she looked interesting and i should met her.

SHe told me her name and i said mine.

AT this time she looked a bit on a hurry and i asked her if she was late to go to school...she looked at her watch (i think she just looked lol) and said yes.

And so i asked her if we could speak again at school and she looked a bit ironic saying "yes,yes shure"

I think things are over even before it started because i didn´t feel i got feedback from her.

I´m also confused...if we still changed eye contact,and she also smilled at me sometimes why did she looked on a hurry and not wishing to talk to me again?:confused:

FabioM

Don Juan
Reaction score
SHould i go up to her again when I see her again and only give up if she says so?

This situation put the pressure off me and it was a big relieve that i did this (how easy it was lol) but i want her and i´m looking forward to persist

Should i make her my guinea-pig?:D

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two years is a LONG time to be making eye contact and never say hello. It's my guess it probably freaked her out a little.

Having said that, it's nothing you can't fix if you come across as genuine and interesting every time you speak to her in future.

FabioM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well but even after those two years why didn´t she give up?

I´m thinking when she asked me on what porpouse i wanted to know her was to start things going instead of things being like:

She: My name is XXXXX
Me: My name is YYYYYY

"nice to meet you"

"Bye"

Woman are confusing:down:

FabioM

Don Juan
Reaction score
So today i´ve saw her again,but she was far away so i didn´t speak to her but let me explain better.

I was leaving philosofy classes when i saw her in a place where i usually stay a bit with my school mates before i go home.

It´s strange she was there as i never saw her there and i stay or pass there every friday night after Philosofy.

It shure left me intrigued.

Reaction score
Her reaction tells me that she was surprised and didn't expect you to approach her romantically, considering that you passed her by for two years. Ask her out on an official date and take it slow and see how she responds.

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
A combination of approach anxiety and a mild form of one-itis. indeed this was doomed before you approached her. What to do? Approach some other girls, get laid alot and after two years of doing this ask her out again.

FabioM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I´ve talked with my friend of my class who is also friend of hers and he talked with her about me.

He said she smilled right away when confronted with it.

She said when we met each other that things were very fast and that she got stunned ( she may have thought that after two years passing by each other,i wouldn´t ever got balls to meet her ;) )

Then my friend said to her that i said she was running away from me and she said that we were always failling to meet and that she didn´t know my schedule.

Well,this seemed positive for me as i thought she would turn away the chat with my friend.

Well,i´m in?:confused:

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
haahahaahahahahaa.......okay kid, enough, thats it, its over, okay.

IMPORTANT: The following views expressed in this reply is not in anyway meant to be cruel or harsh.

Dont do any more approaches right now. Uh, what is going to happen is that you are going to keep hitting your head against a brick wall, hoping one day it falls, but the only thing that is going to fall off is your head.

I hate to keep sayiing this, but read my thread on The Truth: The End, it will help you.

I need you son, to study and understand the DJ Bible and how you should approach and so on. Give yourself a good week, to get some understanding, again, if you read my thread on The Truth: The End, I promise it will help you. Reply back to me, I will then help you get over any fear you might have, which your boldness will blast through anyway, but read my post and study the DJ Bible about approaching. Leave women alone for about a week, and then get back in there and score big.

FabioM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,i´ve passed by her today and when she saw me she looked to the ground and so i didn´t speak to her (if she wanted to chat with me she would compliment me no? )

Oh well,there´s plenty of fish in the sea