Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"What happened to your neck!"

mrchina

Reaction score
Well, long story short I have cancer and last month I had a very large 9 hour operation that had to take out most of the lymph nodes in my neck. The scar from the surgery isn't noticable AT FIRST only because the girls I approach don't know me and are looking at my face or in my eyes... But if I'm talking and look in an odd direction or move my head, the girl ALWAYS asks what happened to me because there is a giant 12 inch scar! It's not "ugly" by any means, but once you see it you can tell something serious happened.

I have no problems meeting girls, I have no problems talking to them, but when this situation comes up I sort of don't know what to say. At first I used to say that I'm sick and then I'd drop it... but they keep on trying to press that issue and when I tell them I have cancer they turn really soft and I just get upset because they weren't that dirty little hottie I initially was trying to hook up with. Like they want to sit down and talk about life, blah blah blah. Yea, it was great at first because I'd still get action from them, be it from sympathy or what, I'm not sure. But now it's really annoying and it really just sort of turns me off. Or they just get odded out that I'm out having a beer at the club with cancer, god forbid. So I started to tell other girls I was in a snowmobiling accident and it works great, but it's already bitten me in the ass a few times now and that's not fun either when they realize that I'm lying for whatever reason... IE- Run into a friend and they ask me how my operation was, room mates say something stupid, I go to the bathroom and the kids I go to the bar with say something to one of her friends... I mean, my friends are drunk... I don't expect them to keep my lie straight.

I'm just sort of at a loss. Anyone have any experience with this?

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say something like "I fought a grizzly bear yesterday. I won but he got a piece of me."

Don't think I am taking your situation lightly though - I am sorry to hear about your cancer.

EDIT: Not really sure what kind of response you were looking for. What it comes down to is you can make a C&F response or you can tell them the truth.

Last edited:

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: I thought you wanted a lie to tell them...then realised you didn't. sorry.

Rastaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't lie about it, my experience thought me that nobody can keep on lying, it eventually stress/enslaves you. You would be better of telling the truth about your "not ugly" scare, just downplay the severity of the cured cancer to strangers.

After all Scares are just tattoos with a story.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them you're emo and you tried to cut your throat. They'll be turned on by you sensitive side and be attracted to how in touch you are with your emotions.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them you had surgery and change the subject. Unless you go LTR with this girl, it's NONE OF HER BUSINESS!

G

Gayboy3000

tell her you got a hickey from a big fat man sucking on your neck all night long. be gay about it!